BY ALMAY

The do-it-yourself smoky-i kit that intensifies your eye color. Our eye-shaped compact enables mistake-proof application in three easy steps. Who knew smoky eyes could be this easy? Eyeshadow available in 4 easy-to-use shade collections for brown, blue, hazel and green eyes.

• Do you think this works well for green eyes, fair skin, b...6 Answers
  • Who likes Almay for your beauty needs?9 Answers
  • How does this work on darker skin tones?1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Lauren C.
I like these trios because the colors are suited to your specific eye color, but you can also get whatever shades you want. I have brown eyes so I went the safe route and got the trio for brown eyes. These are very pigmented and are beautiful shades. I do wish there was at least a matte in this palette though to balance the shimmers. The lid shade in this palette is a beautiful bronze and it really makes my eyes pop. I like the purple shade in this as well, but it can be a little messy because it has a lot of glitter fall out that will get all over the eye area and face. I would recommend using this product before you do your foundation, that way you can wipe away any fall out. I want to try out another one of these trios and see how it works with my eye colors. The trios for Hazel and Greens look very promising.
Jay đź’–.
I had this way back when I first got into makeup. I had the set for hazel eyes that had a silver,a purple,and a gray shadow. I ended up tossing it when it got really old,but I did like these shadows,especially the silver color. The purple and dark gray ones were a little patchy sometimes,and this did have some fallout,but I liked it anyway. I may one day try it again to see if my thoughts change,but I'd give this a rating of 6.1/10.
Jessica V.
I am experiencing so much nostalgia right now. I was obsessed with Almay's eye shadow in high school. The purple really made my brown eyes pop! It's really affordable and sold at your local drugstore. The only reason I gave it 3 stars is because it doesn't last all day, like more "prestige" brands.
Denise M.
Memphis
I like the idea of putting the shadows where they should go on the eye.  It makes application very easy.  The shadows applied nicely with a bit of fallout.  Depending on what you're looking for, you can find other products at the same price point or a bit higher with more options.  I do recommend this product.
Marisa R.
This was one of my favorites when I first started wearing makeup. It really did make my brown eyes pop. It's super affordable, drugstore makeup and is pretty good for beginners. Now that I'm a little more experienced, I haven't bought this in probably 10+ years. The color payoff is decent for drugstore but doesn't hold up when compared to high-end brands you find at sephora.
Kellie G.
My local Walgreens had Almay eyeshadow on sale and I bought some. Now I'm obsessed. I wear eyeshadow every day and I love how it gives my lids a pop of color. Plus it really helps a newbie like me figure out how to wear it right.
Tiffany N.
Huntertown, IN
I have brown eyes and got the brown eye pallet. It's pretty explanatory on how to use it to creat a smokey eye. I personally didn't like the color for the brown eyes but you can get which ever color you want to. It does give a smokey eye effect if followed.
Kristen C.
I have 2 different colors in these that I’ve had forever! It is my go to! I absolutely love the brown shades they’d so sparkly & shimmery & they go on so good! Love the colors also! So pretty!
Stefanie S.
Palmdale, CA
I can't explain how much I love this product I literally used it down to the pen screeching out what ever I had left great color payoff blends well and can easily be used with other I shadows.
Brookelyn M.
Lehi
These little tripples are cute. They aren't always the best color combos but they're easy to carry around for simple looks, easy for travel, and Drugstore brand so they're easy to get.
Felicia S.
Did any one else have a problem with the shadow falling apart after a while?
Lorna R.
Who likes Almay for your beauty needs?
Heather B.
Cudahy, WI
Does the Almay eyeshadow have good pigmentation and how's the texture?
Nessa L.
Does anyone really like this eyeshadow?
Katrina O.