Almay Intense i-Color Smoky-i Eyeshadow - Hazel Eyes uploaded by Sherry J.Almay Intense i-Color Smoky-i Eyeshadow - Hazel Eyes uploaded by michelle s.

Almay Intense i-Color Smoky-i Eyeshadow - Hazel Eyes

The do-it-yourself smoky-i kit that intensifies your eye color. Our eye-shaped compact enables mistake-proof application in three easy steps. Who knew smoky eyes could be this easy? Eyeshadow available in 4 easy-to-use shade collections for brown, blue, hazel and green eyes. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Tabatha F.
Tabatha F.
Stuart, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorites. If you a new to makeup, it's simple to use and on the back it has directions on how to apply. They have different colors for different eye colors that look good with your eye color. Sometimes the colors do wear off, so I would put some eye shadow concealer to make the the eye shadow stay all day. It's really easy to clean off, and I have never had an issue with breakouts from this.
Emily S.
Emily S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
While I do not own any of these myself, my grandmother owns quite a few and I am totally guilty of mooching off of her from time to time, especially for travel because I prefer to not carry my expensive palettes around. Great for on the go and when you need to pack light.
Shayna G.
Shayna G.
Port Arthur, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this and i have to say it is not the best shadow I've ever used. The pigments didn't stick the way others do so I had to apply a lot to get the color I wanted then it would come off very easily. I used it for about a week, then put it away in a drawer.
raven m.
raven m.
These eye shadows are nice if you're on a budget, but they can be a bit stubborn to blend. the pigment isn't very strong, but they can definitely be builded to your desired shade. i would recommend a different brand if you're looking for cheap eyeshadows.
Melody S.
Melody S.
Cross Anchor, SC
This pallet is one of my favorite go to's when I am rushing in the morning! It is such an easy pallet to work with! It is set up in the way they designed it to be worn but you can mix it up any way you want. I generally use the bottom color on my lower lid, the middle color as a swipe from the inside corner and the top shiny shimmer to highlight my brow and also a little in the center outer part of my eye for a daytime look. And darken it up some for a night out! I love this pallet!!
Grace H.
Grace H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this eyshadow. My mom uses this and loves it, she has hazel eyes. I don't have hazel eyes but I like this is great if you want to do a smoky eye. You really can't go wrong when you are using this and I love the shimmer in the shadows. I recommend this.
Hope H.
Hope H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am newer to make up. Yesterday I went out and purchased the start of my collection. This color pallete was one if the first things I bought. I love it. I went back and got another of the palletes today. They are so easy to use and you can change the arrangements up. Theu are very decently pigmented. The price is great. I paid less than 5 for each of the palletes. I love them!
Brittney C.
Brittney C.
Marion, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This makes my eyes look great. This has great color transfer and is very pigmented. It’s easy to apply and comes with instructions on the back of the product. The only thing that I don’t like is how over shimmery it is.
Kendra C.
Kendra C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these little trios!! The colors are amazing and you can do an amazing look in a short time with this little guy which is great if you're short on time and want something nice. It's also perfect for traveling!
Justine S.
Justine S.
Columbus, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product, I don't wear makeup very often but when I do I always reach for this to give my eyes that smoky look. It feels very light weight on the skin and is very easy to use.
Hallee H.
Hallee H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have hazel eyes and I'm always trying to find products that help make them pop more and this palette looks fabulous!
Tara M.
Tara M.
Is there a variety of colours for different eyes? Is there any pigmentation?
Amelia W.
Amelia W.
Mountain Top, PA
where do I add this to for my sample?
Reina R.
Reina R.
Fayetteville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Would these colors work for hazel/green eyes or what would u suggest?
Kaylee F.
Kaylee F.
Fort Bragg, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I haven't tried this yet.... I feel like the pigmentation would be crapy so how is it?