BY ALMAY

It s time to let your eyes shine. Eyeshadow trios contain light catching minerals to illuminate your eye color. Shimmering shades are expertly coordinated to help to intensify your unique eye color while our eye-shaped compact allows you to create the mistake-proof look in just three easy steps. With almay intense i-color shimmer-i kit, every day is full of light. see more...

Almay Intense I-Color Shimmer Kit Trio for Greens
  • "I love this eye-shadow it complements my eye color which are brown light shade it does crease a little bit." in 2 reviews
  • "My eyes change colors between shades of blue and green and I love that this eye shadow really makes the blues/greens pop. " in 2 reviews
  • "Not my favorite color palate in this line of eye shadows, but you get good coverage and the colors compliment green eyes well." in 1 review
  • "The shadow goes on pretty well but I use a lid primer." in 1 review
Alexis T.
Columbus, OH
I really don’t care for the brown or off white shade In this trio but I happen to love the lid shade, a beautiful forest green. I love to wear forest and olive green tops and I pair it with this shadow smudged under my waterline into my lashes. Edgy but not toooo edgy. Very soft and blendable with lots of pigmentation.
-Lexie Love (Youtube)
Angie W.
This is a great eye trio for green eyes! Copper colors make my eyes pop and I love it, Almay makes some beautiful colors. It's pretty affordable considering you are getting three colors for your money. The only down side is it isn't the best quality, it leaves creases and wipes off easily. If you are looking for a light make up look, this could work, but I dont think it works well for long periods of time.
Heather G.
Even though I have brown eyes, I use this a lot. I use it exactly how they recommend, and it makes a great eye look. I have hit pan on all three! It lasts pretty long, but I usually reapply if I am going out after a long day at work. Great pigmentation, little fall out, and all around good shadow for a lower price point!
Alyssa M.
The shades are really pretty and easily blendable together. The brush it comes with wasn't working well for me, so I usually used my own. The colors are decently pigmented and nice shades that are meant to enhance green eyes. The price is pretty affordable too.
Sam O.
Toledo, OH
I purchased this even though I do not have green eyes I just really enjoyed the colors. They are nice colors to have, but they do have a decent amount of fallout as well as they're not extremely pigmented.
Sarah G.
This is my favorite eyeshadow set to go with my green eyes. It is not too shimmery or too matte, basically in between. I use this product a few times a week and it lasts a couple months. I have replaced it a few times and keep repurchasing. I would recommend it to others with green or brown eyes who want a nice day look.
Danielle I.
Love these things. If you do not know where to start with makeup, starting with these are very helpful. They last long and very pigmented. I don't have green eyes but I like a natural look and this works. I have brown eyes and my eyes still looks great against these colors.
Ashley  V.
Lancaster, CA
Almays Intense I Color kits are not only affordable and easy to use, but it also blends pretty well. They have some good natural eye color selections too which is my favorite! I love how long lasting is it too!
Elizabeth M.
Escanaba, MI
I lovve this eyeshadow!! So sad it's almost gone :( but it stays on my eyes for a long time! It goes on easy. I plan on purchasing another one when I can. Definitely recommend to try this product.
Schuyler N.
This eyeshadow is great for a day look for my sky blue eyes. It has perfect staying power even through the hot summer days. The 3 in 1 size is nice for being compact and yet has still lasted though many uses. This is a product that I will continue to purchase.