Almay Intense I-Color Shimmer Kit Trio For Blues uploaded by Paige M.

BY ALMAY

It s time to let your eyes shine. Eyeshadow trios contain light catching minerals to illuminate your eye color. Shimmering shades are expertly coordinated to help to intensify your unique eye color while our eye-shaped compact allows you to create the mistake-proof look in just three easy steps. With almay intense i-color shimmer-i kit, every day is full of light. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "They have a variety of colors for different color eyes. " in 1 review
  • "My mom has sensitive eyes and stopped wearing eye makeup for a period of time." in 1 review
  • "I like it for a fun, dramatic look like for a costume party or new year's eve." in 1 review
  • "I love this eye color palate!" in 1 review
  • "Not the best color pay off but does really help the blue eyes POP" in 1 review
Jennifer P.
Minneapolis, MN
this palette is great!  It gives you 3 colors to choose from, they work great together, or independantly.   You can do so much with these palettes, i have literally bought several!  Fair warning though, do not try to depot these!  they will shatter (my friend made that mistake).  Otherwise, they are perfect, and perform like higher end shadows.
Heather F.
Prnc Frederck, MD
I love this eyeshadow really love the love how it pops up my eyes I got this at Walmart really good price cheap price actually really worth buying nothing to improvement really pigmented also really recommend others to try out
Trudy P.
Middleburg, FL
I have quite a few eyeshadow palette's and this is by far the best. For the blue eye people, I use this one. My eyes change from a deep blue to a glassthr blackblue depending on what make up I choose and what color clothes I choose for the day. My favorite color in the palette is the black. It is the one I make sure I use every time. This color does the glass blue eye change every single time.
Kathleen F.
I love this trio of colors for blue eyes. It helps my eyes pop. My one complaint about it is that the color will fade during the day so you have to reapply. Also, the tool they give you is quite flimsy. It is fairly priced and will last you a long time. I would recommend this product.
Marjorie M.
Reading, PA
I love this palette! It makes my blue eyes pop and goes well with my skin. It's a very good value and inexpensive for hypoallergenic makeup. It's great the way it is and no need for improvement. It works just as well as expensive brands. I definitely recommend!
Kelly B.
Lake Katrine, NY
This trio has the potential for giving a dramatic look, so I usually wear this for a night out! It really makes my blue eyes pop, so I do love the color combination.
Marvel D.
Salem, OR
The colors look great with my blue eyes, i use the pink as a highlighter for multiple different looks. The Shadow is inexpensive enough that I don't mind just tossing it into my makeup bag when I'm on the go.
Sarah S.
Hixson, TN
I love this eye color palate! The colors are perfect to make my blue eyes pop, and it helps me get a good smokey eye. Very easy to use and it goes on smooth and lasts all day. My current favorite eye shadow.
Kirstie P.
Hopkins, MN
My mom has sensitive eyes and stopped wearing eye makeup for a period of time. I got her this eyeshadow (and corresponding mascara) to test out. She loved it and has now been wearing Almay almost exclusively for several years. Thanks for helping my mama get back into cosmetics!
Paige M.
Bristow, VA
I love these eye shadows. I have a couple of these sets in different colors and this is my favorite one. Easy to apply and last all day. I get many compliments when I use this.