BY ALMAY

It s time to let your eyes shine. Eyeshadow trios contain light catching minerals to illuminate your eye color. Shimmering shades are expertly coordinated to help to intensify your unique eye color while our eye-shaped compact allows you to create the mistake-proof look in just three easy steps. With almay intense i-color shimmer-i kit, every day is full of light.

• So I've been eyeying this eyeshadow for a while now but I...1 Answers
  • How well does this eyeshadow pallet make brown eyes "pop"...2 Answers
  • Does anyone else use this product with other-brand brushe...2 Answers
  • "I love this eye color palate!" in 1 review
  • "My mom has sensitive eyes and stopped wearing eye makeup for a period of time." in 1 review
  • "I like it for a fun, dramatic look like for a costume party or new year's eve." in 1 review
  • "The Shadow is inexpensive enough that I don't mind just tossing it into my makeup bag when I'm on the go." in 1 review
  • "Not the best color pay off but does really help the blue eyes POP" in 1 review
Alexis T.
Columbus, OH
I really don’t care for the brown or off white shade In this trio but I happen to love the lid shade, a beautiful forest green. I love to wear forest and olive green tops and I pair it with this shadow smudged under my waterline into my lashes. Edgy but not toooo edgy. Very soft and blendable with lots of pigmentation.
-Lexie Love (Youtube)
Kandice H.
I love the color kits. It comes with all you need for your eyeshadow look. It has instructions on the back of the palette. It has a nice package. However I use my own brush. I would definitely recommend for someone who’s not familiar with how to create an in depth eyeshadow look.
Becky R.
Coconut Creek, FL
I really love the trio shimmer kits because they allow you to blend colors easier when trying to darken the color on your eye. Plus they try to match colors to your iris and it does come out really nice when paired correctly to your eye.
Jennifer P.
Minneapolis, MN
this palette is great!  It gives you 3 colors to choose from, they work great together, or independantly.   You can do so much with these palettes, i have literally bought several!  Fair warning though, do not try to depot these!  they will shatter (my friend made that mistake).  Otherwise, they are perfect, and perform like higher end shadows.
Alicia M.
Murfreesboro
I have blue eyes and live this shadow for special occasions or when I want my eyes to sparkle. The kit makes it simple to know exactly where to put each color. I use eyeshadow brushes instead of the little sponge wand and I never have trouble with transfer. The colors blend well with minimal fallout.
Aqua A.
Goshen, OH
I have the intense shimmer for brown eyes. I love the colors and it brings my brown eyes out beautifully. Highly recommend this product for anyone whos unsure of what colors would give certain looks/effects due to eyecolor.
Lupe B.
Alhambra , CA
I really liked how the colors looked in the package and thought they worked well paired together, but once I applied them it was a different story. The shadows didn't really blend, they were a little shimmery, but they lacked pigmentation. I also this not care for the brush applicator it comes with. I purchased 2 eye shadow kits and I will not be repurchasing this product.
Heather F.
Prnc Frederck, MD
I love this eyeshadow really love the love how it pops up my eyes I got this at Walmart really good price cheap price actually really worth buying nothing to improvement really pigmented also really recommend others to try out
Ellana R.
San Andreas, CA
I switched over to Almay because its hypoallergenic and wont irritate my skin and hurt my eyes. I really liked the brown collection which included:an eye shadow palette,eyeliner and mascara. I liked how I could put together different looks,using the color chart on the back and purple is my favorite color of mascara.
Angie W.
This trio helped me realize what colors look best on my eyes. After using this once, I was in love. The shades blend beautifully and really make my eyes stand out. Plus they stay on thru an 8 hr work day.
Wendy T.
Does anyone else use this product with other-brand brushes with this palette? I use brushes that are more on the inexpensive side like elf and ulta.
Taylor K.
Seffner, FL
How well does this eyeshadow pallet make brown eyes "pop"? I have yet to find eyeshadow that pairs well with my brown eyes and hair.
Jessica C.
So I've been eyeying this eyeshadow for a while now but I haven't had the chance to try it . Does anyone use this?

Amazon