Almay Intense i-Color Shadow Stick uploaded by Jen H.Almay Intense i-Color Shadow Stick uploaded by Jenny R.Almay Intense i-Color Shadow Stick uploaded by Jenny R.

BY ALMAY

Crease Proof. All day wear. Hypoallergenic. New. Rich, vibrant color in expertly coordinated shades to boost the natural brilliance of your eyes. Won t cease, fade or smudge all day long. Luxurious, silky formula glides onto lids smoothly & evenly. Hypoallergenic. Ophthalmologist tested. . see more...

Buy on Walmart
Shanna J.
Gordon, GA
This is one of my favorites in the eyeshadow stick world. I like how intense the color is and how well it enhances my natural eye color. It's easy to apply and blends very well. It is found in most retailers and is very affordable. I would definitely recommend trying this one.
Jessica T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Im skeptical about drugstore shadow, but I am in love with this shadow stick! It was super easy to apply and lasted all day! The colors are very bold and noticeable! Got many compliments!
Melissa M.
Garfield Hts, OH
The color doesn't last as long as I'd like. it goes on smooth and has great pigment. just needs a longer lasting formula
Kathy Lee C.
El Paso, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
These sticks are great because you have a color and accent plus you can use easily line the bottom of your eyes. Colors stay on all day and the texture is very smooth and not cakey. But the crayons break too easily so I treat them carefully.
Great for travel because these sticks and primers that go along with them take up less room in the makeup bag. I bought all of the colors and all of the primers because it is a fun and fast way to mix and match coordinating colors to look your very best.
Melissa M.
Barbourville, KY
I really like to use the shadow stick because it's quick to use and I can just carry it in my purse. I use the gold and brown stick which is great for blue eyes or any color because you can use it to make the smokey eye look. It's also hypo allergenic if you have eye allergies like me.
Ashley S.
Kennesaw, GA
This is alright. I feel like it is an attempt to be like clinique's chubby sticks. Sorry Almay but this is a bust! I was very disappointed when I bought this! I guess I was so used to my clinique one being easy to apply and quick. Pigment does not show as well as it looks.
Liz C.
Othello
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought one of these in pale pink and brown. I wanted to try this method of eye shadow application. I had to buy a totally different brand as Almay left almost zero color behind. Even with first applying white highlighter on my lids which usually makes any color pop....there still wasn't anything visible other then a minimal sheen of something waxy on my eyelids.
Thalia H.
I love the color and pigment of a few of these eyeshadow sticks, they went on great and so smooth. The problem i had was that i tend to get oily and even with primer, this didn't last too long or look too great.
Sarah E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought one of these at RiteAid. It doesn't last more than a half hour. The pigment doesn't stay. The cream feels a bit greasy. It's unfortunate considering there are great drugstore brands who have successfully made the same kind of stick shadow that actually stays. I do not recommend.
Jenny R.
Dayton, OH
I cannot believe how much I love this shadow stick, especially since it was such a great price. I have the brown and gold-ish one for blue eyes. It glides on so smooth and stays on - no primer required. I couldn't love it any more. Will definitely buy another color!