ALMAY Intense i-Color Powder Shadow - TRIO FOR HAZELS uploaded by Ana Z.

BY ALMAY

Expertly coordinated shades enhance the hazel in your eyes. see more...

• "I'm not a fan of Almay's eye shadow products." in 1 review
Ana Z.
Me gustan mucho los productos Almay, esta fue una de las primeras sombras que compre, muy bonitas, pigmentadas y cremosas no son polvosas, lo malo que no duran muchisimo tiempo. Mi favorito el tono más claro, el iluminador.

I really like Almay products. This was my first shade, very pretty, pigmented and creamy. They are not dusty. My favorite the tone lighter.
Brittney C.
Marion, AL
This is one of my favorite products for hazel eyes outside of their mascara. It looks so good on my eyes, and is perfect for a natural look. It is never too much. I could wear daily. I always look for this at the store!
Gabrielle R.
Not the best when it comes to pigmentation. But they are better than others. This trio looks amazing with my blue eyes. I use it all the time. They work better with a primer. Use different types of brushes and they work better that way, they applicator doesn't apply these shadows very well.
Wendy T.
I love Almay products. They're just so easy to work with. The eyeshadow palettes are nicely thought out so the colors compliment each other and highlights one's eyes. All the the little brush they provide is a bit on the flimsy side, the product itself is rich and rewarding.
Elly L.
I really love this palette! I especially love the color especially putting the pink on the lid and the brown on the crease. It's gorgeous, you could wear them alone too.
Whitney S.
Yankton, SD
I love almay! The colors are always perfect and not too crazy! They always look great on! I have tried many other brands but always end up coming back to them!
lydia  R.
I love these, they are the perfect shade for any occasion and the colors blend perfectly together, I've never had any problems with this make up
Michelle K.
Glendale, CA
Its alright for a drug store brand. Not too pigmented and you could get something much better for the price you pay for this.
Allison S.
Long Beach, NY
I love Almay products. This product makes it is easy to use for beginners. The colors always compliment your eye color.
Karen O.
For the price I love this, the colors are always nice and pretty, and they seem to have everything for any occasion