Add a Photo

#1065 in False Lashes
Expertly coordinated shades enhance the hazel in your eyes.
tiffany c.
tiffany c.
Winston Salem, NC

I love the colors they're not too wild and not too expensive to buy. They have everything to fit every woman
Allison S.
Allison S.
Long Beach, NY

I love Almay products. This product makes it is easy to use for beginners. The colors always compliment your eye color.
Michelle K.
Michelle K.
Glendale, CA

Its alright for a drug store brand. Not too pigmented and you could get something much better for the price you pay for this.
Elly L.
Elly L.

I really love this palette! I especially love the color especially putting the pink on the lid and the brown on the crease. It's gorgeous, you could wear them alone too.
Whitney S.
Whitney S.
Yankton, SD

I love almay! The colors are always perfect and not too crazy! They always look great on! I have tried many other brands but always end up coming back to them!
Jennifer S.
Jennifer S.
Crown Point, IN

I love Almay. Very good products and organic as well. This eye shadow palette is a must.
Alora N.
Alora N.
Ossian, IN

Other brands have better products that do the same thing as this with better results that last longer.
Gabrielle R.
Gabrielle R.

Not the best when it comes to pigmentation. But they are better than others. This trio looks amazing with my blue eyes. I use it all the time. They work better with a primer. Use different types of brushes and they work better that way, they applicator doesn't apply these shadows very well.
Georgi B.
Georgi B.
Avon Park, FL

I really like these , they are long lasting and make my eyes look amazing .They are pretty inexpensive too
Karen O.
Karen O.

For the price I love this, the colors are always nice and pretty, and they seem to have everything for any occasion

Join Now