BY ALMAY

Ashley G.
This Mascara was an decent product for the price. If you are not looking to spend a ton of money on mascara then, yes, I would go with this. I found though, that the "volumizing" did not last very long..or at least for me it didn't.
Vicki C.
eagan, mn
I really actually love this product! If you just want to wear all natural eye shadow than this would be the one. This pallet is really good for smokey eye too! Its is very long lasting! I would recommend this pallet a lot!
Melody F.
Bronston, KY
I love this product. It goes on smooth and is very long lasting. I would recommend this as a must have!
Miranda V.
Hale Center, TX
This mascara is so good! I use it myself! I recommend it to use! It makes your eyes really pop!
Samantha B.
Gostaria de um dia experimentar essa máscara de cílios porque queria saber se ele é boa para dar volume aos cílios porque preciso de uma máscara de confiança pois meus cílios são pequenos e preciso ter confiança nas máscara de cílios que eu compro 😏 ...
Aya T.
Orlando, FL
Does this last long enough?