Almay Intense i-Color Party Brights All Day Wear Powder Shadow, Blues, .2 oz uploaded by Megan K.Almay Intense i-Color Party Brights All Day Wear Powder Shadow, Blues, .2 oz uploaded by Cecii C.

BY ALMAY

All Day Wear Powder Shadow For BlueEyes Pure, Hypoallergenic Allows for Easy Application Perfectly enhances your eye color for every occasion. Eye-shaped palette allows for easy application. see more...

Cristie G.
Cristie G.
I live how the primer comes with it so it is saving grace me time. And time is of the essence in the morning for me. I like this color very much and would like to buy it again when I run out. It is moderately priced and there are coupons for this item so I can get to at a great price mostly!!
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Cincinnati, OH
I love that they give you the colors to complete your look. My only problem is. I feel almost like a clown wearing them so i usually wont wear all three together at one time. I do like using then separately. Be careful not to use to much or it looks like you have a black eye.
claudia G.
claudia G.
I bought this product because the colors were beautiful . they are really pigmented and you have the whole I look in one little pallet
Lisa L.
Lisa L.
Evarts, KY
Love that is is for blue eyes, and goes on smooth, and stays on all day long. I do not think that there needs to be any improvements
Keeley M.
Keeley M.
Youngsville, LA
Tried this and was not impressed. didn't turn out how the commercial said it would. Made me look.like i had a blackeye.
melissa t.
melissa t.
I like this eyeshadow because it acasually shows u how to put it on in the correct order very nice colors also
Megan K.
Megan K.
Toronto, OH
I have yet to try this product but I love Almay because its hypoallergenic and perfect for my skin. I bought this today at our local K-Mart which is going out of business so their makeup was 50% off even the lowest sticker. I love with my eyes I can go for the blue or green look. I believe it was originally marked 8.99 so I got a great deal on it. I will hopefully be trying it tomorrow.
Cecii C.
Cecii C.
Rio Grande City, TX
This product states for blue eyes but let me tell you I have brown eyes and it is a perect eye makeup. The price is at reach for everyone in my opinion. And you will not be desatisfied for this price.
Tonya B.
Tonya B.
Woodburn, OR
I wasn't so sure the first time I tried this, and ur went to the back of my drawer fora month or so because of that. Picked it up again, and played around with the application process and was my favorite after learning how to apply. Haven't seen it around for a long time now tho. Sad.
Melissa V.
Melissa V.
Green Bay, WI
I'm kind of picky when it comes to what shadows I like to use, and I was able to get a good deal on this palette, and I must say it's very nice! I love the contour application brush and the color combinations, they do really make my blue eyes pop!