Almay Intense i-Color Party Brights All Day Wear Powder Shadow, Blues, .2 oz uploaded by Megan K.Almay Intense i-Color Party Brights All Day Wear Powder Shadow, Blues, .2 oz uploaded by Cecii C.

BY ALMAY

All Day Wear Powder Shadow For BlueEyes Pure, Hypoallergenic Allows for Easy Application Perfectly enhances your eye color for every occasion. Eye-shaped palette allows for easy application. see more...

Reebs W.
Spring Branch TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This Almay eyeshadow mini palate has a white shadow, a purple and a blue, all with lots of sparkle and shimmer. The purple and blue and I don't use either the purple or the blue because they hardly have any pigment and I don't like how they look on the eyelid. However, the white shadow works fantastically as a highlighter. I mm giving his product five stars because of its use as a highlighter, not as its use as an eyeshadow. I will re buy and I recommend as a highlighter.
Megan K.
Toronto, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have yet to try this product but I love Almay because its hypoallergenic and perfect for my skin. I bought this today at our local K-Mart which is going out of business so their makeup was 50% off even the lowest sticker. I love with my eyes I can go for the blue or green look. I believe it was originally marked 8.99 so I got a great deal on it. I will hopefully be trying it tomorrow.
Cecii C.
Rio Grande Cy, TX
This product states for blue eyes but let me tell you I have brown eyes and it is a perect eye makeup. The price is at reach for everyone in my opinion. And you will not be desatisfied for this price.
Cristie G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I live how the primer comes with it so it is saving grace me time. And time is of the essence in the morning for me. I like this color very much and would like to buy it again when I run out. It is moderately priced and there are coupons for this item so I can get to at a great price mostly!!
Keeley M.
Youngsville, LA
Tried this and was not impressed. didn't turn out how the commercial said it would. Made me look.like i had a blackeye.
melissa t.
I like this eyeshadow because it acasually shows u how to put it on in the correct order very nice colors also
Trevan S.
Blacksburg, VA
My eyes are blue I love this this goes with my eyes I love it I love it I love it
Amanda M.
Hernando, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
When used properly, Almay intense i-color powder shadow; blues Really make my eyes pop. I always get complimented on how beautiful my blue eyes are.
Vanessa L.
Las Vegas, NV
I actually really enjoy using this for a party ! I feel like it's really easy to use , the pigmentation is great . It's not chalky and it glides on really quick
Melissa V.
Green bay, WI
I'm kind of picky when it comes to what shadows I like to use, and I was able to get a good deal on this palette, and I must say it's very nice! I love the contour application brush and the color combinations, they do really make my blue eyes pop!