Almay Intense i-Color Party Brights All Day Wear Powder Shadow, Blues, .2 oz uploaded by Cecii C.Almay Intense i-Color Party Brights All Day Wear Powder Shadow, Blues, .2 oz uploaded by Megan K.

BY ALMAY

All Day Wear Powder Shadow For BlueEyes Pure, Hypoallergenic Allows for Easy Application Perfectly enhances your eye color for every occasion. Eye-shaped palette allows for easy application. see more...

Cristie G.
Cristie G.
I live how the primer comes with it so it is saving grace me time. And time is of the essence in the morning for me. I like this color very much and would like to buy it again when I run out. It is moderately priced and there are coupons for this item so I can get to at a great price mostly!!
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Cincinnati, OH
I love that they give you the colors to complete your look. My only problem is. I feel almost like a clown wearing them so i usually wont wear all three together at one time. I do like using then separately. Be careful not to use to much or it looks like you have a black eye.
Beckey T.
Beckey T.
Chittenango, NY
Im not great at applying makeup. Love the eady to follow guide for a great look. The colors a rich and make my eyes pop. Wears well all day but ccleans away easily. Love this product for the occasional evening out.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Fairfield, CA
I like the color matches and the way it assists you in using them. The color selection is really great as well for a product that is not expensive.
claudia G.
claudia G.
I bought this product because the colors were beautiful . they are really pigmented and you have the whole I look in one little pallet
Lisa L.
Lisa L.
Evarts, KY
Love that is is for blue eyes, and goes on smooth, and stays on all day long. I do not think that there needs to be any improvements
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Atlanta, GA
I really love this shadow trio! The brow bone color is great for an all over color as well. Really makes blue eyes pop.
Keeley M.
Keeley M.
Youngsville, LA
Tried this and was not impressed. didn't turn out how the commercial said it would. Made me look.like i had a blackeye.
melissa t.
melissa t.
I like this eyeshadow because it acasually shows u how to put it on in the correct order very nice colors also
Shelby L.
Shelby L.
Seminole, FL
Great for blue eyes.. I love how they have shades for eye color. makes the hunt a little better for anyone