Almay Intense I-color Liquid Eyeshadow Color Primer uploaded by Kristina  B.Almay Intense I-color Liquid Eyeshadow Color Primer uploaded by Heather S.

BY ALMAY #75 in Eye Primer

ALMAY Intense I-Color Liquid Eyeshadow Color Primer FOR GREEN EYES 054 (PACK OF 2) ...

Buy on Walmart*
Barbie S.
Windham
I have brown eyes, but I like using the one for hazel eyes for the green/gold iridescence that it gives my lids.  If you are looking for super pigmentation, this is not it.  It wears more like a colored primer than an eyeshadow with intense color but having said that, I REALLY love wearing it by itself with liner and mascara for a glowy day look.  It is creamy and I love how it applies without pulling delicate eye tissue.  And affordable!  It is always in my minimized overnight make-up bag.
amanda R.
North Prince George
Almay Intense I-color Liquid Eyeshadow Color Primer love this primer / liquid shadow goes on smooth and if you want a more natural look you don't have to apply any eyeshadow . If worn under eyeshadow makes it last all day!
Maggie Z.
York
I love this product. I really like the color and I like how once it's applied it dries out and almost becomes powdery. It doesn't crease over time and it lasts throughout the day. It looks really nice with darker browns added to it.
Brooke B.
Works really well! But doesn’t last all day. It’s is a great product for the price. It is very affordable. It’s a lot better than many other primers. I have blue eyes . I would recommend this product!
Heather E.
I think the idea is neat but I didn't find it that easy to apply evenly. The hazel eye color one is a bit dark but overall a neat color. I could see myself using this every once and a while but am doubtful I'll make it an every day item. After all, as the others have stated it doesn't last long before it starts to build up. It is a thick formula but didn't quite match my natural tone.
Heather S.
Lubbock, TX
These are awesome! The purple is pretty but my altime favorite is the color brown for green eyes but I have Hazel! This stuff stays on all day and looks so beautiful! I will repurchase this thanks to coupon I got in pink bag in my front yard I tried Almay and never had before! This is my favorite product they make and will only repurchase this product in brown!!!
Mariell T.
East Haven , CT
I have the golden one for green eyes. Although it is a very pretty color, it's just a little too dark for my liking. I feel like it makes me look more tired then I am lol. The consistency is nice and creamy and easy to apply and it dries easily. The tube lasts forever too.
Crisbel A.
Doral, FL
This is a wonderful liquid eyeshadow, very pigmented, long lasting and also is cheap, at least the time that i bought mine the cost was like 2$, i think that was an offer, i have the purple one perfect for brown eyes, I'm very happy about this!
Rachael C.
I love this as a primer. I have it in two shades which makes it super easy to customize a look and make my eyes pop no matter what shadow I use or what I wear. I definitely recommend this product to everyone!
Carissa C.
Clemmons, NC
I like this eyeshadow primer because they give a little bit of color, which can add to my eye makeup look. It goes on pretty smooth, but will start to build up in my crease about midday. Using less product helps it last longer, but it would be nice to use more to get the color pay off.
Casey H.
Does this dry well? No creasing?
Andrea A.
Lynwood, CA
Is this a good liquid eyeshadow? Is it sticky or non-sticky?
Bethany H.
Duluth, MN
I've never used a liquid color but I'm a fan of almay. Does it go on really thick or is it possible to have light coverage?
Hana S.
Ottawa, ON
Is this available in Canada? Used to buy Hard Candy but they've stopped carrying it...
Maryanne T.
Falkville, AL
I love using liquid eye shadow, but I have had a hard time finding any. Is this brand a good one? Also does it stay in place and not smudge?