BY ALMAY

Product Details
Get Beautiful Definition With This Easy-to-use Liquid Eyeliner. Water-resistant Formula Lasts Up To 16 Hours Without Irritation. Unique "Inkwell" Design Delivers Fresh Color Every Time. Flex-tip Applicator Provides Mistake-proof Control

• Ahhh... So im wearing glasses now. I want a different loo...2 Answers
  • I absolutely loved this eyeliner when I was younger I lov...1 Answers
  • So I want an eyeliner that won't smudge and that's easy t...3 Answers
Almay Intense I-Color Liquid Eyeliner
  • "This eyeliner is the best one I've tried so far. I've been using blackest black on a daily basis for years and I still love it! The brush is the perfect size and shape and it goes on perfect and in one coat! It doesn't fray or get those stray strands like I've had with other brands.I can do a thick line or thin line and it stays all day!" in 162 reviews
  • "I wear a full cat eye every day and have tried every liquid liner under the sun. The Almay Liquid Line is the best I've ever used and have tossed all of my other more expensive liquid liners. Most liquid liners have a very long brush, which I find makes it difficult to control. With this one, you can grip the wand very close to the sponge tip for full control over your lines. It glides on smoothly and opaque so you don't need to go over your line multiple times. The sponge applicator tip makes creating lines super easy, anywhere from a delicate wingtip to a full blown Cleopatra cat eye. I will never use another liquid liner." in 132 reviews
  • "I LOVE this liquid eyeliner because it is SO easy to use, it doesn't smudge and it removes easily when you need to take it off!" in 53 reviews
  • "I have very sensitive skin which is why I stick with Almay. I have this eyeliner in #221 or black. After application it gives off a matte look instead of being shiny- which I love! If you are just starting to experience with liquid eyeliner I would suggest this brand. It is not waterproof so it's easy to remove should their be a mistake, but at the same time, it dries fast. " in 49 reviews
Ashley O.
Nacogdoches, TX
This eyeliner flows fluidly and creates pretty even lines. However, I have noticed that the brush is breaking apart, so the line isn't as smooth as I desire.
Suzanne S.
Montague, NJ
Love the formula goes on smooth and is not chalky, dries nicking and quickly however the applicator is dissapounting, would.love a pen form of this instead.
Jennie  B.
Duluth , MN
Review for: Pen more...
I thought I was going to like this liner more than cheaper ones that I've tried, but it seemed somewhat cheap and the top of the liner broke off right away.
Diana S.
Valparaiso, IN
This liner is great! It lasts all day, which is especially impressive for drugstore makeup, and does not irritate my eyes at all. It makes such a difference!
Taylor J.
This product is great. I love the way it glides on. It's great for that perfect winged liner. I love this product. It's the best liquid liner in my opinion.
Brandy B.
Three Rivers, CA
This is my favorite liquid eyeliner by far.
i love the brush iit makes it super easy to apply.
and the eyeliner doesn't turn greyish and lasts
all day !
A+
Kimberly W.
Springfield, MO
This product is alright I personally prefer the pencil eye liners because I think they tend to smudge less, if you are in a pinch this will get the job done.
Samantha R.
Sterling, VA
Review for: Pen Brown more...
The eyeliner has a thin tip that can make either thin or thick lines depending on how you like to wear your liner. It can get think and clumpy after awhile.
Rebecca C.
I love this liner. I can create a really nice wing with the brush. I love that you get a good amount of product. It lasted me a lot longer than other liners
Amber B.
Highland Spgs, VA
Review for: Pen Brown more...
I love the eyeliner pen , it goes on so much smoothr than regular eyeliner , makes it easier for when your in a rush as well ! Perfect lines all the time !
Brittany S.
Niceville, FL
Would this be a good eyeliner for just beginning to use liquid eyeliner?
Denise D.
El Paso , TX
What's your experience with this?
Ji Soo C.
Buffalo, NY
Does this thing smear or smudge???
Cassie P.
St, NL
Is this applicator any good?!
Darlene H.
Lathrop, CA
Does this give you thick eyeliner or could it give you thin lines too