BY ALMAY

Product Details
Get Beautiful Definition With This Easy-to-use Liquid Eyeliner. Water-resistant Formula Lasts Up To 16 Hours Without Irritation. Unique "Inkwell" Design Delivers Fresh Color Every Time. Flex-tip Applicator Provides Mistake-proof Control

• Ahhh... So im wearing glasses now. I want a different loo...2 Answers
  • I absolutely loved this eyeliner when I was younger I lov...1 Answers
  • So I want an eyeliner that won't smudge and that's easy t...3 Answers
Almay Intense I-Color Liquid Eyeliner
  • "This eyeliner is the best one I've tried so far. I've been using blackest black on a daily basis for years and I still love it! The brush is the perfect size and shape and it goes on perfect and in one coat! It doesn't fray or get those stray strands like I've had with other brands.I can do a thick line or thin line and it stays all day!" in 162 reviews
  • "I wear a full cat eye every day and have tried every liquid liner under the sun. The Almay Liquid Line is the best I've ever used and have tossed all of my other more expensive liquid liners. Most liquid liners have a very long brush, which I find makes it difficult to control. With this one, you can grip the wand very close to the sponge tip for full control over your lines. It glides on smoothly and opaque so you don't need to go over your line multiple times. The sponge applicator tip makes creating lines super easy, anywhere from a delicate wingtip to a full blown Cleopatra cat eye. I will never use another liquid liner." in 132 reviews
  • "I LOVE this liquid eyeliner because it is SO easy to use, it doesn't smudge and it removes easily when you need to take it off!" in 53 reviews
  • "I have very sensitive skin which is why I stick with Almay. I have this eyeliner in #221 or black. After application it gives off a matte look instead of being shiny- which I love! If you are just starting to experience with liquid eyeliner I would suggest this brand. It is not waterproof so it's easy to remove should their be a mistake, but at the same time, it dries fast. " in 49 reviews
Alysia P.
Bristow, VA
I've been using this eyeliner for years! I like the tip of the brush. You can make thick or thin lines with the brush. And the liquid comes out very evenly and pigmented. The only time I have have issues with the pigment it right when you first get it so you have to go over it a couple times. But once you use it a few times, it comes out a thick black. I really recommend this product if you want a cheap, quality drugstore product.
Tiffany W.
Wilmington, NC
This has been my go-to liquid liner for many years. I have never experienced sensitivity while using it and it doesn't end up in my eye around my contacts. The price is low and it is available everywhere. It has great lasting power (lasts through the night when I forget to remove my makeup). It is available in black and brown and has a sponge-like tip that doesn't fray like brush tips. I always have this liquid liner in my bag and even though I use many others, I always am impressed when I pull this one back out.
Karla H.
San Antonio, TX
Eyeliner is my favorite thing in the world. I love most eyeliner from high end to drugstore. Unfortunately this product is not one of them. The tip was hard and unflexible and I found that it did not pick up enough product to line my eyes. I had to redip several times. This color was not opaque enough and did not give me the deep black look I love in an eyeliner. I found this product hard to work with and the worst part was that I got a burning sensation on my lids from it. Definitely not for me.
Savannah B.
I started using this liquid liner when I was still a beginner at liquid liner and makeup in general. I now can use it more precisely but I still see the same things from whenow I first tried it. The tip is not as thin as I would like but it does come to a somewhat point so you can make your lines thinner it just takes some work. It takes awhile to dry down completely and it actually burns the outer corner of my eye a little because of it being such a sensitive skin area.
Stephanie S.
Coquille, OR
I always use the black eyeliner on my eyes. It stays on until I take it off  Through sweat, swimming, and even crying, it stays on! I've worn it under hot stage lights and it stays on just as well.I've used the brown waterproof eyeliner to fill my brows and reshape my hairline for stage work, and I've even used it to draw wrinkles and age spots on my skin. I highly recommend this waterproof eyeliner if you have sensitive skin or eyes, or if you're super active and want a liner that won't sweat off.  It's a bit pricier than other brands but it's better than any other brand I've tried in the past. Get this one. You'll be glad you did.
Katie M.
Beaver Falls, PA
Pretty good, especially considering the price. I don't know if there's been a formula change, mine had expired, wasn't interacting well with eyeshadow, etc., but they don't seem to stay on as well. They fade a lot throughout the day, and using multiple coats doesn't seem to help.

I use both the brown and the purple. I liked them because they weren't super pigmented, like the purple made my green eyes pop without looking too flashy. But they just aren't doing it for me anymore.
Monae M.
Phoenix, AZ
Review for: Other more...
So I have this in 60 Black Amethyst (purple) and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!! The applicator isn't a brush but more of a stick, which I love. I haven't pushed on it to see if there are any bristles that come apart. The color looks cute and not too distracting. It is a liquid so you have to be sure not to get any in your eye because it will burn. So be careful on your bottom lid. Stays on all day and doesn't smear and run when my face starts to get oily. I would buy this again!
katie v.
Lowell, MI
This eyeliner is the only drugstore liner I will ever repurchase! It is so pigmented and easy to apply. I love the shape of the applicator, making it easy to make a sharp point but also easy to fill in the rest of the wing without taking forever. It dries quickly and I have never had a problem with smudging. This is my go-to liner and I recommend it to anyone just learning to do winged liner or for an affordable but amazing option! I personally use the brown shade and have much better luck with it than the black, as i think it becomes more opaque and looks better on the skin.
Amanda B.
Sarasota, FL
Almay has always been my go to drugstore brand for the soft and natural look. I love that they have a line that is focused on enhancing your natural features, (i.e. i-color) This purple shade for eyeliner was not something I has anticipated liking, but after much encouragement from my mom, I have decided I am so glad I tried. It is soft and subtle while still being dramatic. Love it!
Maria R.
Las Vegas , NV
Review for: Purple Amethyst For Brown Eyes more...
I love the black matte look it gives you, i have gone through 4 of these and im addicted. The only think i don’t like is that the applicator is kind of hard to use but im used to it so its easier for me now . If you are a beginner i don’t really recommend this but if you’re used to doing your eyeliner this is an amazing product. You can purchase these practically anywhere i get mine at target. Hopefully they come out with a matted version with a different applicator .
Brittany S.
Niceville, FL
Would this be a good eyeliner for just beginning to use liquid eyeliner?
Denise D.
El paso, TX
What's your experience with this?
Ji Soo C.
Buffalo, NY
Does this thing smear or smudge???
Cassie P.
St, NL
Is this applicator any good?!
Darlene H.
Lathrop, CA
Does this give you thick eyeliner or could it give you thin lines too