BY ALMAY

Product Details
Get Beautiful Definition With This Easy-to-use Liquid Eyeliner. Water-resistant Formula Lasts Up To 16 Hours Without Irritation. Unique "Inkwell" Design Delivers Fresh Color Every Time. Flex-tip Applicator Provides Mistake-proof Control

• Ahhh... So im wearing glasses now. I want a different loo...2 Answers
  • I absolutely loved this eyeliner when I was younger I lov...1 Answers
  • So I want an eyeliner that won't smudge and that's easy t...3 Answers
Almay Intense I-Color Liquid Eyeliner
  • "This eyeliner is the best one I've tried so far. I've been using blackest black on a daily basis for years and I still love it! The brush is the perfect size and shape and it goes on perfect and in one coat! It doesn't fray or get those stray strands like I've had with other brands.I can do a thick line or thin line and it stays all day!" in 162 reviews
  • "I wear a full cat eye every day and have tried every liquid liner under the sun. The Almay Liquid Line is the best I've ever used and have tossed all of my other more expensive liquid liners. Most liquid liners have a very long brush, which I find makes it difficult to control. With this one, you can grip the wand very close to the sponge tip for full control over your lines. It glides on smoothly and opaque so you don't need to go over your line multiple times. The sponge applicator tip makes creating lines super easy, anywhere from a delicate wingtip to a full blown Cleopatra cat eye. I will never use another liquid liner." in 132 reviews
  • "I LOVE this liquid eyeliner because it is SO easy to use, it doesn't smudge and it removes easily when you need to take it off!" in 53 reviews
  • "I have very sensitive skin which is why I stick with Almay. I have this eyeliner in #221 or black. After application it gives off a matte look instead of being shiny- which I love! If you are just starting to experience with liquid eyeliner I would suggest this brand. It is not waterproof so it's easy to remove should their be a mistake, but at the same time, it dries fast. " in 49 reviews
Yeani C.
This is my go to liquid eyeliner! Its one of the best I've found to do my favorite eye look,cateye. I love it because the felt tip is so much more easy to handle than the others that we used to be stuck with like the awkward "brush " end, liquid eyeliner..Plus,when you pull the tip out,it's loaded with just the right amount of liquid to get the job done but not be messy.
ūüᶠūüá≥.
Louisa, KY
Very pigmented and stays pretty well during the day. I have oily eye lids so I tend to need powder to and eye base.
Nicole T.
For a cheaper option in liquid liner this is definitely a go to. I’m more into namebrand but this is good stuff.
sara m.
yakima, WA
Review for: Precise Black more...
Omg this eyeliner is one of my old school favorites. this eyeliner is highly pigmented and has a precise tip. its easy to glide on and easy to take off. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Claudia H.
Salinas, CA
This the only eyeliner i use. I have been using it for years, since high school and i love it! There are some liquid eyeliners that flake, crack, or stay shiny. I like this one because it doesn't do the same and stays on. Great quality and value price.
Madison E.
Murfreesboro , TN
stays on all day and doesn't smear or fade. doesn't mix with eyeliner and is easy to make wings with
Rachel B.
DOYLESTOWN, PA
Good eyeliner. It doesn't run, but it doesn't stay on past 6 hours. It's got a nice shimmer and naturalness to it. Great tip, it just seems to run out quickly.
Amanda C.
Wise, VA
Almay liquid eyeliner is my go-to eyeliner product! It applies easily and holds all day. I have tried several other brands and always come back to this product.
Nadia T.
Review for: Precise Black more...
It's a little hard to use at the beginning, but don't worry. Really easy to get the hang of, and inexpensive. It lasts me all day, and is really nice for wings.
Ashley W.
I like this but the aplicator is very hard and foesnt move at all. So tis extremely stiff. Colors are good and they last a long time but they do tend to smudge.
Brittany S.
Niceville, FL
Would this be a good eyeliner for just beginning to use liquid eyeliner?
Denise D.
El Paso , TX
What's your experience with this?
Ji Soo C.
Buffalo, NY
Does this thing smear or smudge???
Cassie P.
St, NL
Is this applicator any good?!
Darlene H.
Lathrop, CA
Does this give you thick eyeliner or could it give you thin lines too