BY ALMAY

Product Details
Get Beautiful Definition With This Easy-to-use Liquid Eyeliner. Water-resistant Formula Lasts Up To 16 Hours Without Irritation. Unique "Inkwell" Design Delivers Fresh Color Every Time. Flex-tip Applicator Provides Mistake-proof Control

• Ahhh... So im wearing glasses now. I want a different loo...2 Answers
  • I absolutely loved this eyeliner when I was younger I lov...1 Answers
  • So I want an eyeliner that won't smudge and that's easy t...3 Answers
Almay Intense I-Color Liquid Eyeliner
  • "This eyeliner is the best one I've tried so far. I've been using blackest black on a daily basis for years and I still love it! The brush is the perfect size and shape and it goes on perfect and in one coat! It doesn't fray or get those stray strands like I've had with other brands.I can do a thick line or thin line and it stays all day!" in 162 reviews
  • "I wear a full cat eye every day and have tried every liquid liner under the sun. The Almay Liquid Line is the best I've ever used and have tossed all of my other more expensive liquid liners. Most liquid liners have a very long brush, which I find makes it difficult to control. With this one, you can grip the wand very close to the sponge tip for full control over your lines. It glides on smoothly and opaque so you don't need to go over your line multiple times. The sponge applicator tip makes creating lines super easy, anywhere from a delicate wingtip to a full blown Cleopatra cat eye. I will never use another liquid liner." in 132 reviews
  • "I LOVE this liquid eyeliner because it is SO easy to use, it doesn't smudge and it removes easily when you need to take it off!" in 53 reviews
  • "I have very sensitive skin which is why I stick with Almay. I have this eyeliner in #221 or black. After application it gives off a matte look instead of being shiny- which I love! If you are just starting to experience with liquid eyeliner I would suggest this brand. It is not waterproof so it's easy to remove should their be a mistake, but at the same time, it dries fast. " in 49 reviews
Dignora G.
Miami Gardens, FL
I love using this eyeliner. It stays on all day! I love the richness of the color! It gives me a precise line. I just wish that the brush would have been a little thinner.
Yanira S.
Goes on very smoothly. Builds up as to how much darker you want you want the line to be or lighter. Comes off very quickly in the make up removing process. Doesn't smudge
Maria A.
Hanover Park, IL
Love the wear
long lasting
bold all day
its a great price for the product you purchase and I really consider this one of the most likely to refer and purchase in the puture
Zanetta T.
Kailua Kona, HI
I'm very picky on liquid eyeliner, and his one didn't seem to be up to par with its formulation. I prefer a formula that isn't so runny and a brush that isn't so flimsy.
Marilyn B.
Peachtree cty, Ga
I love this liquid liner! I accidentally bought the regular (not waterproof) one, and it lasts all day, and doesn't smudge. It is really easy to apply, correct, and remove.
Cynthia H.
Saint Joseph, MO
This pen convinced me of how great liquid eyeliner is years ago and I have not looked back. It goes on smoothly and precisely, and looks great with just a little or a lot!
Giselle R.
Philadelphia, PA
This is my favorite eyeliner and uses it every day. A little goes along way and it last me about 4 months. It goes on smooth and keeps my eyes looking great all the time.
I wear a cat eye every single day and this is the only liner I trust. It always has that saturated deep black look and won't smudge or slide into your lid crease. If they ever discontinue this product, I don't know what I'll do!
Michele K.
I love this eyeliner as it is good for sensitive skin and easily washes off. It's applicator is easy to use and you can make the line more dramatic if you would like to. Its also easy to clean up any mistakes with a wet qtip.
Justine B.
Pittsburg, CA
By far my favorite drug store eyeliner. Love the applicator. The only thing I hate is after a day use, liquid starts dragging underneath the eye ): therefore black eyes .
Brittany S.
Niceville, FL
Would this be a good eyeliner for just beginning to use liquid eyeliner?
Denise D.
El paso, TX
What's your experience with this?
Ji Soo C.
Buffalo, NY
Does this thing smear or smudge???
Cassie P.
St, NL
Is this applicator any good?!
Darlene H.
Lathrop, CA
Does this give you thick eyeliner or could it give you thin lines too