BY ALMAY

Product Details
Get Beautiful Definition With This Easy-to-use Liquid Eyeliner. Water-resistant Formula Lasts Up To 16 Hours Without Irritation. Unique "Inkwell" Design Delivers Fresh Color Every Time. Flex-tip Applicator Provides Mistake-proof Control

• Ahhh... So im wearing glasses now. I want a different loo...2 Answers
  • I absolutely loved this eyeliner when I was younger I lov...1 Answers
  • So I want an eyeliner that won't smudge and that's easy t...3 Answers
Almay Intense I-Color Liquid Eyeliner
  • "This eyeliner is the best one I've tried so far. I've been using blackest black on a daily basis for years and I still love it! The brush is the perfect size and shape and it goes on perfect and in one coat! It doesn't fray or get those stray strands like I've had with other brands.I can do a thick line or thin line and it stays all day!" in 162 reviews
  • "I wear a full cat eye every day and have tried every liquid liner under the sun. The Almay Liquid Line is the best I've ever used and have tossed all of my other more expensive liquid liners. Most liquid liners have a very long brush, which I find makes it difficult to control. With this one, you can grip the wand very close to the sponge tip for full control over your lines. It glides on smoothly and opaque so you don't need to go over your line multiple times. The sponge applicator tip makes creating lines super easy, anywhere from a delicate wingtip to a full blown Cleopatra cat eye. I will never use another liquid liner." in 132 reviews
  • "I LOVE this liquid eyeliner because it is SO easy to use, it doesn't smudge and it removes easily when you need to take it off!" in 53 reviews
  • "I have very sensitive skin which is why I stick with Almay. I have this eyeliner in #221 or black. After application it gives off a matte look instead of being shiny- which I love! If you are just starting to experience with liquid eyeliner I would suggest this brand. It is not waterproof so it's easy to remove should their be a mistake, but at the same time, it dries fast. " in 49 reviews
Claire L.
Chandler, AZ
I've used this for six years now. It's simple, I can get a nice line for winged eyeliner and it lasts throughout the day. I have not been motivated to switch to another brand.
Abbey B.
Chesapeake, VA
The only eyeliner that I use. I never leave the house without a fabulous cat eye from Almay's liquid. Black eyeliner! It lasts all day, no problem and you get a smooth line.
Kelly M.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Pen more...
This is great eyeliner. It goes on smooth and the pen makes it easy to get a straight line, especially after you are used to using it. It stays on all day and doesn't smudge.
Dani M.
Berkeley, CA
Goes on smooth and dries quickly! I love the little sparkles in the black! It is so cheap for what it is and is definitely comparable to brands found at department stores.
Maegan J.
Baltimore, MD
LOVE. LOVE. LOVE.
This is my favorite liquid eyeliner. It's easy to apply and always spread with a consistently smooth line. One layer enough and is bold for the while night.
Cynthia H.
Saint Joseph, MO
Review for: Pen more...
This pen convinced me of how great liquid eyeliner is years ago and I have not looked back. It goes on smoothly and precisely, and looks great with just a little or a lot!
Jocelyn R.
Cleveland Hts, OH
This is a solid liquid eyeliner. The thick eyeliner wand helps lessen the chances of creating a rogue wavy line. I find it creates the perfect cat eye with minimal effort.
Jena A.
Kent, OH
My everyday eyeliner! Dark long lasting color that makes eyes pop. The applicator is fantastic for thin lines and creating tricky wings. The only eyeliner I use. Love it!
Heather S.
Ridgeland, MS
This is my go to liquid liner. I really like that the color is so dark. I've used other liquid liners and had to put on multiple coats to get the color to be really opaque.
Anne H.
Burbank, CA
The brush gives good control, but I found that it didn't go on as smoothly as I would have liked and I had to go over the line a few times to get the even coverage I like.
Brittany S.
Niceville, FL
Would this be a good eyeliner for just beginning to use liquid eyeliner?
Denise D.
El Paso , TX
What's your experience with this?
Ji Soo C.
Buffalo, NY
Does this thing smear or smudge???
Cassie P.
St, NL
Is this applicator any good?!
Darlene H.
Lathrop, CA
Does this give you thick eyeliner or could it give you thin lines too