BY ALMAY

Product Details
Get Beautiful Definition With This Easy-to-use Liquid Eyeliner. Water-resistant Formula Lasts Up To 16 Hours Without Irritation. Unique "Inkwell" Design Delivers Fresh Color Every Time. Flex-tip Applicator Provides Mistake-proof Control

• Ahhh... So im wearing glasses now. I want a different loo...2 Answers
  • I absolutely loved this eyeliner when I was younger I lov...1 Answers
  • So I want an eyeliner that won't smudge and that's easy t...3 Answers
Almay Intense I-Color Liquid Eyeliner
  • "This eyeliner is the best one I've tried so far. I've been using blackest black on a daily basis for years and I still love it! The brush is the perfect size and shape and it goes on perfect and in one coat! It doesn't fray or get those stray strands like I've had with other brands.I can do a thick line or thin line and it stays all day!" in 162 reviews
  • "I wear a full cat eye every day and have tried every liquid liner under the sun. The Almay Liquid Line is the best I've ever used and have tossed all of my other more expensive liquid liners. Most liquid liners have a very long brush, which I find makes it difficult to control. With this one, you can grip the wand very close to the sponge tip for full control over your lines. It glides on smoothly and opaque so you don't need to go over your line multiple times. The sponge applicator tip makes creating lines super easy, anywhere from a delicate wingtip to a full blown Cleopatra cat eye. I will never use another liquid liner." in 132 reviews
  • "I LOVE this liquid eyeliner because it is SO easy to use, it doesn't smudge and it removes easily when you need to take it off!" in 53 reviews
  • "I have very sensitive skin which is why I stick with Almay. I have this eyeliner in #221 or black. After application it gives off a matte look instead of being shiny- which I love! If you are just starting to experience with liquid eyeliner I would suggest this brand. It is not waterproof so it's easy to remove should their be a mistake, but at the same time, it dries fast. " in 49 reviews
Ashley G.
Fresno, CA
Easy to apply, highly pigmented, and the water proof one does not budge! These are sooo cheap usually $3 or less! This one is a steal I recommend to everyone! (Great for oily lids too!)
Elsa E.
This is a great value. A lot cheaper then beauty store liquid liners. Perfect when your learning how to do your winged liner and using a lot to practice. I will continue to buy it
Shannon M.
This is a great liquid eyeliner. The color comes up great the first time and it stays on for a while. I just find liquid eyeliner to be a bit difficult to use and tend to use the felt tip pens as an easier way of getting the same outcome.
Karen H.
Saint Peters, MO
Review for: Pen more...
This eyeliner dries quickly and does not smudge. That said, it seemed a bit harsh for me. I have very fair skin and am in my 50's. I will choose a different eyeliner for myself. I did not give it a lower score because the issue was with my skin tone and age, not the product itself.
Amber B.
Lake Park, FL
Review for: Pen more...
Absolutely love this product I get the water proof and it's amazing I can't stand buying liquid eye liner that runs when it get wet then it ends up I your eye and burns. Also this one is easier to apply.
Mayra R.
I'm very terrible drawing on my eyeliner, winged, cat eye, you name it so I usually like to use a pen eyeliner because it is easier to use but I keep going back to this eyeliner because it is such good quality! It does not fade or smudge I really love the consiconsistency of it.
Valeria  S.
El Monte, CA
I used this eyeliner and I really liked how it worked, but due to my sensitive skin every time I did use it, I felt a small burn sensation on my eye-lids. I recommend to people with out sensitive skin .
Gagan K.
N Brunswick, NJ
This eyeliner made me learn how to do a straight line and winged liner. I love this eyeliner. I own this in black and brown. It ver dark, nice felt tip. Love it! It last long, need makeup remover to remove!

The eye liner pen leaks a bit in the cap! But product wise i love it.
Andrea W.
Hands down my favorite eyeliner ever. My eyes are sensitive as I wear contact lenses, so this product works great. The brush could be softer for the purposes of application, but it's still my favorite.
Renee R.
Spokane, WA
Review for: Precise Black more...
I have been using this for years, and I love it! It is easy to apply, and it stays in place all day long. It is perfect! I actually like it better then most of the expensive brands I have purchased!
Brittany S.
Niceville, FL
Would this be a good eyeliner for just beginning to use liquid eyeliner?
Denise D.
El Paso , TX
What's your experience with this?
Ji Soo C.
Buffalo, NY
Does this thing smear or smudge???
Cassie P.
St, NL
Is this applicator any good?!
Darlene H.
Lathrop, CA
Does this give you thick eyeliner or could it give you thin lines too