BY ALMAY

Product Details
Get Beautiful Definition With This Easy-to-use Liquid Eyeliner. Water-resistant Formula Lasts Up To 16 Hours Without Irritation. Unique "Inkwell" Design Delivers Fresh Color Every Time. Flex-tip Applicator Provides Mistake-proof Control

• Ahhh... So im wearing glasses now. I want a different loo...2 Answers
  • I absolutely loved this eyeliner when I was younger I lov...1 Answers
  • So I want an eyeliner that won't smudge and that's easy t...3 Answers
Almay Intense I-Color Liquid Eyeliner
  • "This eyeliner is the best one I've tried so far. I've been using blackest black on a daily basis for years and I still love it! The brush is the perfect size and shape and it goes on perfect and in one coat! It doesn't fray or get those stray strands like I've had with other brands.I can do a thick line or thin line and it stays all day!" in 162 reviews
  • "I wear a full cat eye every day and have tried every liquid liner under the sun. The Almay Liquid Line is the best I've ever used and have tossed all of my other more expensive liquid liners. Most liquid liners have a very long brush, which I find makes it difficult to control. With this one, you can grip the wand very close to the sponge tip for full control over your lines. It glides on smoothly and opaque so you don't need to go over your line multiple times. The sponge applicator tip makes creating lines super easy, anywhere from a delicate wingtip to a full blown Cleopatra cat eye. I will never use another liquid liner." in 132 reviews
  • "I LOVE this liquid eyeliner because it is SO easy to use, it doesn't smudge and it removes easily when you need to take it off!" in 53 reviews
  • "I have very sensitive skin which is why I stick with Almay. I have this eyeliner in #221 or black. After application it gives off a matte look instead of being shiny- which I love! If you are just starting to experience with liquid eyeliner I would suggest this brand. It is not waterproof so it's easy to remove should their be a mistake, but at the same time, it dries fast. " in 49 reviews
Alyssa S.
Moreno Valley, CA
Great eyeliner. color to me seems more charcoal black, is some what Matt. I can never get a thin line with this eyeliner , but i still love it .I would recommend if you love thick wings.
Renee D.
This is the best liquid eyeliner I've used. It is generally very easy to use and does not irritate my eyes. The tip allows you to do either a thin or thick line depending on how you use it.
Emily T.
Belle Isle, FL
Used to really love this but have moved onto gel liner. Recently came back to give it another try and I would say the color/application can be thin and require a second layer occasionally.
Hebah A.
Old Bridge, NJ
Great eyeliner! My friend used it on me for a wedding I was attending and everyone complimented me on my eye makeup for the night. Really recommend for everyone. Easy to apply and use.
Lisa H.
I have been using this liner for quite a few years, only because I haven't found anything that I really like. It smudges, but less than most of the other liners I have tried. Still looking for the ultimate liner......
Sarah W.
Surprise, AZ
This is very black and dries matte and stays all day. The felt tip is not very precise nor easy to hold so I use a different brush to apply it. Otherwise this is a great product and I'll buy again when I run out
Tasha L.
I have trouble with my eyes but this is the best product by far. It goes on so nice and smooth. I would recommend this to anyone. This is definitely a must have.
Linda O.
Lakewood , WA
Love this liquid liner. It is so easy to use. Even beginners can use this product with no issues. Great for sensitive eyes. Easy to clean up when you make a mistake and drys fast so it wont smear everywhere.
Elizabeth M.
This liquid eyeliner is the bomb. goes on so smooth and clean lines. I use it to do my wings and amazes how easy it makes it for me to do it. It stays in place and I couldn't imagine not having it in my collection.
Samantha W.
Anderson, SC
I really like this eyeliner. The applicator makes it easy to use. It drys matte so if you like the wet look I wouldn't recommend this. Pretty affordable too. Long wearing. Can smudge easy if you're not careful.
Brittany S.
Niceville, FL
Would this be a good eyeliner for just beginning to use liquid eyeliner?
Denise D.
El paso, TX
What's your experience with this?
Ji Soo C.
Buffalo, NY
Does this thing smear or smudge???
Cassie P.
St, NL
Is this applicator any good?!
Darlene H.
Lathrop, CA
Does this give you thick eyeliner or could it give you thin lines too