BY ALMAY

Product Details
Get Beautiful Definition With This Easy-to-use Liquid Eyeliner. Water-resistant Formula Lasts Up To 16 Hours Without Irritation. Unique "Inkwell" Design Delivers Fresh Color Every Time. Flex-tip Applicator Provides Mistake-proof Control

• Ahhh... So im wearing glasses now. I want a different loo...2 Answers
  • I absolutely loved this eyeliner when I was younger I lov...1 Answers
  • So I want an eyeliner that won't smudge and that's easy t...3 Answers
Almay Intense I-Color Liquid Eyeliner
  • "This eyeliner is the best one I've tried so far. I've been using blackest black on a daily basis for years and I still love it! The brush is the perfect size and shape and it goes on perfect and in one coat! It doesn't fray or get those stray strands like I've had with other brands.I can do a thick line or thin line and it stays all day!" in 162 reviews
  • "I wear a full cat eye every day and have tried every liquid liner under the sun. The Almay Liquid Line is the best I've ever used and have tossed all of my other more expensive liquid liners. Most liquid liners have a very long brush, which I find makes it difficult to control. With this one, you can grip the wand very close to the sponge tip for full control over your lines. It glides on smoothly and opaque so you don't need to go over your line multiple times. The sponge applicator tip makes creating lines super easy, anywhere from a delicate wingtip to a full blown Cleopatra cat eye. I will never use another liquid liner." in 132 reviews
  • "I LOVE this liquid eyeliner because it is SO easy to use, it doesn't smudge and it removes easily when you need to take it off!" in 53 reviews
  • "I have very sensitive skin which is why I stick with Almay. I have this eyeliner in #221 or black. After application it gives off a matte look instead of being shiny- which I love! If you are just starting to experience with liquid eyeliner I would suggest this brand. It is not waterproof so it's easy to remove should their be a mistake, but at the same time, it dries fast. " in 49 reviews
Adrienne S.
Blacksburg, VA
I like this liquid eyeliner a lot. I'm not a super fan of the brush that it has but the formula works well! I bought it at walgreens. and i have also used other expensive liquid eyeliners but this one gets the job done and doesn't hurt my wallet :)
Amber S.
Goose Creek, SC
I love love this!!! I only wear liquid eyeliner and this is smudge proof and makes a nice clean line. it's real smooth. this eyeliner really works amazing. I have trouble with getting other liquid eyeliners in my eye and this one never gets in my eye.
Corinne W.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
This liquid liner lasts really well, but I don't like the applicator brush. It's too rigid for me and I feel like it goes on too thick, and it's hard to make a perfect cat eye with. I think it's good for beginners at liquid liner, though.
Ashley D.
Pell City, AL
I liked this product because it is great for on the go and you don't have to worry about it smearing. Once it is applied you don't have to worry about reapplying frequently either.
Alisha H.
Duluth, Mn
This is the only liquid eye liner I will ever buy again. The product itself is so smooth and lasts all day without smudging. The brush is shaped perfectly and is so easy to apply. I will continue to buy this product and recommend it to everyone.
Victoria C.
Orlando, FL
This is my go to eyeliner. I love the felt tip because it's sturdy and easy for precision. It is very pigmented and perfect for cat eyes! Lasts all day unless rubbed off. Comes off easily with make up remover. Just as good as any expensive brand.
Shabana I.
I've been using this eyeliner for years! It is the only one I use. It does not itch and goes on smoothly. It's super affordable and lasts all day long. Must have!
Shannon M.
This is a very pigmented eyeliner that has very good deep colors. But, while liquid eyeliners look great they can be tricky. It is very hard to make a precise line with most liquid liners and this liner will show every mistake you made. I would not recommend this but instead a felt tip pen.
Kathy Q.
Worcester, MA
The formula of the liner is great the only problem I have is with the applicator. It is not a brush nor a felt tip. It is some type of hard material. I would not recommend this if you are looking for something that will easily apply a thin line.
Grace B.
LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! I've been using this eyeliner for 3 years now. It lasts all day long (up to 24 hours!!) and it even stands up to sweat/exercise. I recommend this to all my friends looking for liquid eyeliner!
Brittany S.
Niceville, FL
Would this be a good eyeliner for just beginning to use liquid eyeliner?
Denise D.
El paso, TX
What's your experience with this?
Ji Soo C.
Buffalo, NY
Does this thing smear or smudge???
Cassie P.
St, NL
Is this applicator any good?!
Darlene H.
Lathrop, CA
Does this give you thick eyeliner or could it give you thin lines too