BY ALMAY

Product Details
Get Beautiful Definition With This Easy-to-use Liquid Eyeliner. Water-resistant Formula Lasts Up To 16 Hours Without Irritation. Unique "Inkwell" Design Delivers Fresh Color Every Time. Flex-tip Applicator Provides Mistake-proof Control

• Ahhh... So im wearing glasses now. I want a different loo...2 Answers
  • I absolutely loved this eyeliner when I was younger I lov...1 Answers
  • So I want an eyeliner that won't smudge and that's easy t...3 Answers
Almay Intense I-Color Liquid Eyeliner
  • "This eyeliner is the best one I've tried so far. I've been using blackest black on a daily basis for years and I still love it! The brush is the perfect size and shape and it goes on perfect and in one coat! It doesn't fray or get those stray strands like I've had with other brands.I can do a thick line or thin line and it stays all day!" in 162 reviews
  • "I wear a full cat eye every day and have tried every liquid liner under the sun. The Almay Liquid Line is the best I've ever used and have tossed all of my other more expensive liquid liners. Most liquid liners have a very long brush, which I find makes it difficult to control. With this one, you can grip the wand very close to the sponge tip for full control over your lines. It glides on smoothly and opaque so you don't need to go over your line multiple times. The sponge applicator tip makes creating lines super easy, anywhere from a delicate wingtip to a full blown Cleopatra cat eye. I will never use another liquid liner." in 132 reviews
  • "I LOVE this liquid eyeliner because it is SO easy to use, it doesn't smudge and it removes easily when you need to take it off!" in 53 reviews
  • "I have very sensitive skin which is why I stick with Almay. I have this eyeliner in #221 or black. After application it gives off a matte look instead of being shiny- which I love! If you are just starting to experience with liquid eyeliner I would suggest this brand. It is not waterproof so it's easy to remove should their be a mistake, but at the same time, it dries fast. " in 49 reviews
Meghan C.
Marlboro, NY
This liner is the BEST I have ever used, especially since I bought it instead of my norm. Under $12 & I had a coupon! Dries quickly & with makeup remover its comes off like a breeze! This liner is my new favorite. I definitely recommend this product!!
Shafia R.
I wear liquid liner everyday and not only that, I do a bold cat eye. This means I need a dark, long lasting eye liner for a good price. Almays liquid liner has proved itself worthy of my eyes and I have been an avid user of this eyeliner for 5+ years.
Susie M.
Sweet Home, OR
I have used this particular eye liner for a lot of years. I love their brown color, it doesn't smear. Except the last one I bought, the lid cracked and split, I don't know why, I didn't crank it down. Maybe they changed the distributor for their container. At any rate I'll use it again.
Lauren C.
Anna , TX
Favorite liquid liner thus far ! Applies great ! Comes off easy in the shower and doesn't stain your face . Only thing is in the beginning you have to wear your brush in but other than that I love and super affordable !
Kelsey A.
Syracuse , NY
I use to be in love with this stuff! I used the one for blue eyes and they make them pop! I would still use this product today if the brand didn't test on animals :(
Kinsie P.
Provo, UT
This is my favorite liquid eye liner. It lasts 4-6 months and doesn't dry out. When I look for eye liners to buy I look for quality, not just quantity. With this eyeliner I found both.
Pasang S.
Concord , NC
I like this eyeliner because it is very pigmented and very reasonably priced. You can these either online or any of the drugstores. It is also very easy to apply.
Darci A.
Hamilton, OH
I love using this because it applies easily. Doesn't irritate the eyes. I use this product daily. It is an essential. I bought this at krogers many times. It's easy to take out of package. I would recommend this to anybody. I also would buy again.
Selena N.
This is a terrible excuse for a liquid eyeliner. It's really runny and it smears EVERYWHERE. It's a very flat charcoal grey, not black. I can't think of a single redeeming quality.
Jennifer C.
E Brunswick, NJ
I bought the purple version of this eyeliner because the packaging was a little deceiving (it looked like it was supposed to be brown eyeliner). It turned out okay because it's not an extreme purple, but the formula of the eyeliner is a bit runny.
Brittany S.
Niceville, FL
Would this be a good eyeliner for just beginning to use liquid eyeliner?
Denise D.
El paso, TX
What's your experience with this?
Ji Soo C.
Buffalo, NY
Does this thing smear or smudge???
Cassie P.
St, NL
Is this applicator any good?!
Darlene H.
Lathrop, CA
Does this give you thick eyeliner or could it give you thin lines too