BY ALMAY

Product Details
Get Beautiful Definition With This Easy-to-use Liquid Eyeliner. Water-resistant Formula Lasts Up To 16 Hours Without Irritation. Unique "Inkwell" Design Delivers Fresh Color Every Time. Flex-tip Applicator Provides Mistake-proof Control

• Ahhh... So im wearing glasses now. I want a different loo...2 Answers
  • I absolutely loved this eyeliner when I was younger I lov...1 Answers
  • So I want an eyeliner that won't smudge and that's easy t...3 Answers
Almay Intense I-Color Liquid Eyeliner
  • "This eyeliner is the best one I've tried so far. I've been using blackest black on a daily basis for years and I still love it! The brush is the perfect size and shape and it goes on perfect and in one coat! It doesn't fray or get those stray strands like I've had with other brands.I can do a thick line or thin line and it stays all day!" in 162 reviews
  • "I wear a full cat eye every day and have tried every liquid liner under the sun. The Almay Liquid Line is the best I've ever used and have tossed all of my other more expensive liquid liners. Most liquid liners have a very long brush, which I find makes it difficult to control. With this one, you can grip the wand very close to the sponge tip for full control over your lines. It glides on smoothly and opaque so you don't need to go over your line multiple times. The sponge applicator tip makes creating lines super easy, anywhere from a delicate wingtip to a full blown Cleopatra cat eye. I will never use another liquid liner." in 132 reviews
  • "I LOVE this liquid eyeliner because it is SO easy to use, it doesn't smudge and it removes easily when you need to take it off!" in 53 reviews
  • "I have very sensitive skin which is why I stick with Almay. I have this eyeliner in #221 or black. After application it gives off a matte look instead of being shiny- which I love! If you are just starting to experience with liquid eyeliner I would suggest this brand. It is not waterproof so it's easy to remove should their be a mistake, but at the same time, it dries fast. " in 49 reviews
Becca B.
melbourne, FL
Review for: Precise Black more...
This was my go-to eyeliner for the longest time. It was the perfect consistency which wasn't too thin or too thick. It was also extremely pigmented and dark. Loved it !
Bridgette L.
Hesperia, CA
All time favorite eye liner. It is matte how I liked it. It's really eye to fix while on your eye but stays on all day no matter the weather! Expect rainy that might not work maybe waterproof. It really easy for me to apply I love this eye liner so much!
Nicole C.
I normally don't like liquid eye liner because it doesn't go on as smoothly as I'd like but this was great tge applicator was nice to just tge rig size to apply to the eye it last all day
Courtney P.
Review for: Precise Black more...
This was my main eye liner I used for a while. The way you can apply it with the little brush that's in the lid makes it fairly simple. This is one of the better liquid eye liners I've used. I love how user friendly this is while also being very affordable.
Ashley O.
Summerville, SC
Liquid eye liner is the only type of eye liner that I use!!
Easy to apply. Isn't heavy. And looks great! Also it last a pretty long time! Decent priced. Could be cheaper for the size. But other than that I love it, and continue to buy it!! I recommend it!
Melody R.
Irvine
My daily use eyeliner for the last 5 years! I love the precise applicator, quick drying formula, and the clean lines it creates! Great for wings, and for simple and dramatic looks alike!
Katherine C.
Review for: Precise Black more...
Almay's eyeliner will give you the perfect cateye and wings. Affordable, you can find just about every where, this is a liquid eyeliner staple! The tip is fine so you will need a steady hand but the results are stellar.
Hope H.
Monroe, LA
Review for: Black Pearl For Hazel Eyes more...
I did not like this product at all. The eyeliner is difficult to apply because of the weird design of the applicator and it goes on terribly. It takes three or four layers to look decent. Would not recommend it at all.
Brittaney T.
Milford, IA
I've used this liner before and it is one of my favorites. I tend to switch between liquid and just using shadow. It's easy to apply and with the long tip it helps to creat the cat eye.
Lauren C.
Anna , TX
Favorite liquid liner thus far ! Applies great ! Comes off easy in the shower and doesn't stain your face . Only thing is in the beginning you have to wear your brush in but other than that I love and super affordable !
Brittany S.
Niceville, FL
Would this be a good eyeliner for just beginning to use liquid eyeliner?
Denise D.
El Paso , TX
What's your experience with this?
Ji Soo C.
Buffalo, NY
Does this thing smear or smudge???
Cassie P.
St, NL
Is this applicator any good?!
Darlene H.
Lathrop, CA
Does this give you thick eyeliner or could it give you thin lines too