BY ALMAY

Product Details
Get Beautiful Definition With This Easy-to-use Liquid Eyeliner. Water-resistant Formula Lasts Up To 16 Hours Without Irritation. Unique "Inkwell" Design Delivers Fresh Color Every Time. Flex-tip Applicator Provides Mistake-proof Control

• Ahhh... So im wearing glasses now. I want a different loo...2 Answers
  • I absolutely loved this eyeliner when I was younger I lov...1 Answers
  • So I want an eyeliner that won't smudge and that's easy t...3 Answers
Almay Intense I-Color Liquid Eyeliner
  • "This eyeliner is the best one I've tried so far. I've been using blackest black on a daily basis for years and I still love it! The brush is the perfect size and shape and it goes on perfect and in one coat! It doesn't fray or get those stray strands like I've had with other brands.I can do a thick line or thin line and it stays all day!" in 162 reviews
  • "I wear a full cat eye every day and have tried every liquid liner under the sun. The Almay Liquid Line is the best I've ever used and have tossed all of my other more expensive liquid liners. Most liquid liners have a very long brush, which I find makes it difficult to control. With this one, you can grip the wand very close to the sponge tip for full control over your lines. It glides on smoothly and opaque so you don't need to go over your line multiple times. The sponge applicator tip makes creating lines super easy, anywhere from a delicate wingtip to a full blown Cleopatra cat eye. I will never use another liquid liner." in 132 reviews
  • "I LOVE this liquid eyeliner because it is SO easy to use, it doesn't smudge and it removes easily when you need to take it off!" in 53 reviews
  • "I have very sensitive skin which is why I stick with Almay. I have this eyeliner in #221 or black. After application it gives off a matte look instead of being shiny- which I love! If you are just starting to experience with liquid eyeliner I would suggest this brand. It is not waterproof so it's easy to remove should their be a mistake, but at the same time, it dries fast. " in 49 reviews
Natasha F.
Fulton, NY
I love the precise line of this tip and it's soft so I don't feel like I am scrapping my eye! It lasts for the most part all day. A few things I'd improve would be a thicker formula option for more gel like and last a little longer!
Christine M.
Manassas, VA
This is the first time using this eyeliner and I am in love with it. It really is vibrant and fierce and lasts the whole day. I would recommend to use because it is easy to apply and isn't messy at all. I would totally buy again!
Jacqueline L.
Norman
Review for: Black Pearl For Hazel Eyes more...
Love the applicator. It's a spongey tip and is very wasy to use. The color has a bit of shimmer to it so if you like a matte liquid liner, this isn't for you. The sparkle softens the black so it's not so harsh. I think the applicator is the selling point on this for me.
Lizzie K.
Ok eyeliner. It is what you expect, it's not super pigmented and it takes longer than I'd like to dry but overall it's a good product if your just using it as a novelty eyeliner. If silver eyeliner is a staple of yours then I would suggest a long wear alternative.
Heather G.
Kalamazoo, MI
I bought the purple eyeliner to bring out the brown of my eyes and I absolutely loved it. It was one of the less expensive drug store make up items and worked great! I also have the purple mascara. I would definitely reccomend, at least to those with brown eyes.
Jeanie P.
Orlando, FL
This is my staple!! The applicator is fantastic (although sometimes when its brand new its a little too sharp and a little too liquidy). But it lasts me all day and I love it! I have tried so many other brands and this has been old trusty, I totally recommend it!
Andrea J.
This is a very good product. It is long-lasting and it is very easy to use (even for an eyeliner noob like me :P ) Also, the black is very nicely pigmented and when it dries, I barely feel it/it doesn't dry out my skin. It also comes off easily with makeup remover.
Melissa B.
Love using Almay liquid eyeliner.The colors are nicely pigmented and last all day.i never had a problem using it.i get great wings with the precise tip.Its one of my favorites.
Alicia M.
So here's the deal with this one, it burned when I applied it. After it dried the burning was gone. However, there are some major pros to this. Ease of application and removal, as well as the clean crisp look to winged liner.
Sierra B.
Goleta, CA
Such a promising product. Always my go to and what I recommend to everyone. It's super dark and it doesn't fade easily. It lasts all day and it rarely smudges. The type of applicator makes it easy to put on. I always buy this product so of course I'd buy again.
Brittany S.
Niceville, FL
Would this be a good eyeliner for just beginning to use liquid eyeliner?
Denise D.
El Paso , TX
What's your experience with this?
Ji Soo C.
Buffalo, NY
Does this thing smear or smudge???
Cassie P.
St, NL
Is this applicator any good?!
Darlene H.
Lathrop, CA
Does this give you thick eyeliner or could it give you thin lines too