BY ALMAY

Product Details
Get Beautiful Definition With This Easy-to-use Liquid Eyeliner. Water-resistant Formula Lasts Up To 16 Hours Without Irritation. Unique "Inkwell" Design Delivers Fresh Color Every Time. Flex-tip Applicator Provides Mistake-proof Control

• Ahhh... So im wearing glasses now. I want a different loo...2 Answers
  • I absolutely loved this eyeliner when I was younger I lov...1 Answers
  • So I want an eyeliner that won't smudge and that's easy t...3 Answers
Almay Intense I-Color Liquid Eyeliner
  • "This eyeliner is the best one I've tried so far. I've been using blackest black on a daily basis for years and I still love it! The brush is the perfect size and shape and it goes on perfect and in one coat! It doesn't fray or get those stray strands like I've had with other brands.I can do a thick line or thin line and it stays all day!" in 162 reviews
  • "I wear a full cat eye every day and have tried every liquid liner under the sun. The Almay Liquid Line is the best I've ever used and have tossed all of my other more expensive liquid liners. Most liquid liners have a very long brush, which I find makes it difficult to control. With this one, you can grip the wand very close to the sponge tip for full control over your lines. It glides on smoothly and opaque so you don't need to go over your line multiple times. The sponge applicator tip makes creating lines super easy, anywhere from a delicate wingtip to a full blown Cleopatra cat eye. I will never use another liquid liner." in 132 reviews
  • "I LOVE this liquid eyeliner because it is SO easy to use, it doesn't smudge and it removes easily when you need to take it off!" in 53 reviews
  • "I have very sensitive skin which is why I stick with Almay. I have this eyeliner in #221 or black. After application it gives off a matte look instead of being shiny- which I love! If you are just starting to experience with liquid eyeliner I would suggest this brand. It is not waterproof so it's easy to remove should their be a mistake, but at the same time, it dries fast. " in 49 reviews
Kaitlyn h.
Review for: Pen Brown more...
I like the liquid eyeliner pen I just don't use it that often. If I did, this is the brand I would always use because the eyeliner ooes not get all clumped up and old quickly like some other brands I have tried. I would recommend this product to those who useit daily.
Shawna P.
Fairhope, AL
This has been my go to liquid eye liner for the past 12 years at least, I like the dramatic look and this does it and swipes on that cat eye perfectly...I've tried to branch out a few times and haven't found anything that competes.
Nancy M.
Orlando, FL
This is one of my holy grails , I've been using it almost everyday since my high school days. It goes on so smoothly and the amount given to you is plenty. There is nothing that I would change, it goes on matte and stays on all day. I buy this product over and over again
Sigourney M.
Milford, CT
Jacqueline L.
Norman
Review for: Black Pearl For Hazel Eyes more...
Love the applicator. It's a spongey tip and is very wasy to use. The color has a bit of shimmer to it so if you like a matte liquid liner, this isn't for you. The sparkle softens the black so it's not so harsh. I think the applicator is the selling point on this for me.
Janet R.
Tucson, AZ
This is by far one of my favorite brands of eyeliner. I love a matte finish so its perfect. It generally wont irritate my eyes, unless of course I'm dumb enough to let it get inside of it. Its long lasting though it could kind of start to flake off after 4+ hours of wear.
Ruth D.
Springfield, MA
Review for: Precise Black more...
Easy to apply Glides on smoothly Long-lasting Easy removal Doesn't run
CONS:
Smudges or runs Fades throughout day Difficult to apply Bad color Not waterproof
BEST USES:
Everyday ,Thin defined line Going out Thicker line Smoky look
Daneisha W.
Westerville, OH
I love Almay eyeliner. It is natural and doesn't smudge at all. I have received many compliments over the years as I use this daily and a repeat user. I think the price at times can affect how often I am able to purchase but would definitely buy time and time again.
hope s.
Toccoa, GA
I love this product. I've tried liquid eye liner before and wasn't impressed, they always smudged or got all over my eye lids. This product doesn't smudge and get all over your eyes and it goes on smooth for a good look. I love it!
Jaclynn L.
Rochester, NY
I love this liquid eyeliner! The felt tip and the long handle makes making wings easy! I will say that after a while the felt tip does get a little weak and fuzzy but other than that it's great!
Brittany S.
Niceville, FL
Would this be a good eyeliner for just beginning to use liquid eyeliner?
Denise D.
El Paso , TX
What's your experience with this?
Ji Soo C.
Buffalo, NY
Does this thing smear or smudge???
Cassie P.
St, NL
Is this applicator any good?!
Darlene H.
Lathrop, CA
Does this give you thick eyeliner or could it give you thin lines too