BY ALMAY

Product Details
Get Beautiful Definition With This Easy-to-use Liquid Eyeliner. Water-resistant Formula Lasts Up To 16 Hours Without Irritation. Unique "Inkwell" Design Delivers Fresh Color Every Time. Flex-tip Applicator Provides Mistake-proof Control

• Ahhh... So im wearing glasses now. I want a different loo...2 Answers
  • I absolutely loved this eyeliner when I was younger I lov...1 Answers
  • So I want an eyeliner that won't smudge and that's easy t...3 Answers
Almay Intense I-Color Liquid Eyeliner
  • "This eyeliner is the best one I've tried so far. I've been using blackest black on a daily basis for years and I still love it! The brush is the perfect size and shape and it goes on perfect and in one coat! It doesn't fray or get those stray strands like I've had with other brands.I can do a thick line or thin line and it stays all day!" in 162 reviews
  • "I wear a full cat eye every day and have tried every liquid liner under the sun. The Almay Liquid Line is the best I've ever used and have tossed all of my other more expensive liquid liners. Most liquid liners have a very long brush, which I find makes it difficult to control. With this one, you can grip the wand very close to the sponge tip for full control over your lines. It glides on smoothly and opaque so you don't need to go over your line multiple times. The sponge applicator tip makes creating lines super easy, anywhere from a delicate wingtip to a full blown Cleopatra cat eye. I will never use another liquid liner." in 132 reviews
  • "I LOVE this liquid eyeliner because it is SO easy to use, it doesn't smudge and it removes easily when you need to take it off!" in 53 reviews
  • "I have very sensitive skin which is why I stick with Almay. I have this eyeliner in #221 or black. After application it gives off a matte look instead of being shiny- which I love! If you are just starting to experience with liquid eyeliner I would suggest this brand. It is not waterproof so it's easy to remove should their be a mistake, but at the same time, it dries fast. " in 49 reviews
Keeley C.
Germantown, MD
This has been my mastered eyeliner since high school, it doesn't last like gel liner but it's still a great, nostalgic product to me. I will forever have it in my drawer, tried and true!
Xanayra M.
Raleigh, NC
I was with my friend and we were getting ready and she decided to do my eyeliner. she used this and it stayed on for the whole night we were out. it's so good, very pigmented and easy to applicate!!!!
Aylyn C.
The best eyeliner i have used! It's matte & the felt tip is so easy to use! I use it everyday when i do my winged eyeliner! Price is great, only downside is the it does smudge after few hours of wear.
MaKayla B.
Columbus, OH
Picked this up for the value of under $5 and it is definitely worth that price... The tip is rough and doesn't apply smoothly. It almost felt as if it was scratching my eye.
Emma A.
Tuscaloosa, AL
It's a good Drug Store liquid eyeliner. However, it is not one of my favorites out there. It doesn't come off as bold as I typically like and it has some troubles lasting all day long without smudging.
Emma B.
Brownsville, KY
Review for: Precise Black more...
I don't use this very often but I love it. The tip isn't bendy like a lot of others which makes it easy to apply in a straight line. It last all day and doesn't smudge. I would definitely buy again!!!
Kristin E.
Brookfield, WI
Review for: Pen Brown more...
I thought I'd try a liquid eyeliner, to see if it was different than my high school years. I was pleasantly surprised with the ease it went on. I didn't care for the 'wet' feel once on, but that went away quickly.
What I did love about this product is that it is still on at the end of the day! Often the pencils are gone by mid-day. I'll continue to use when I need to go from day-to-night!
jessica R.
This is a good eyeliner it goes on smooth and lasts a long time. I just can't use it too often because it does burn my lid which happens with all liquid liners so I mostly use gel but love this stuff.
Andrea R.
I love this product! It's affordable and it's great. It has a pretty glitter on in. It's reaaaally easy to use and to give a nice finish to the wing and it last all parties nights. Totally recommend it
Chloe B.
I searched and a arched for a great eyeliner with an amazing sponge applicator and ladies and gentlemen here it is! I have been using this product for over 10 years not and no hint has come by way to make me change
Brittany S.
Niceville, FL
Would this be a good eyeliner for just beginning to use liquid eyeliner?
Denise D.
El Paso , TX
What's your experience with this?
Ji Soo C.
Buffalo, NY
Does this thing smear or smudge???
Cassie P.
St, NL
Is this applicator any good?!
Darlene H.
Lathrop, CA
Does this give you thick eyeliner or could it give you thin lines too