BY ALMAY

Product Details
Get Beautiful Definition With This Easy-to-use Liquid Eyeliner. Water-resistant Formula Lasts Up To 16 Hours Without Irritation. Unique "Inkwell" Design Delivers Fresh Color Every Time. Flex-tip Applicator Provides Mistake-proof Control

• Ahhh... So im wearing glasses now. I want a different loo...2 Answers
  • I absolutely loved this eyeliner when I was younger I lov...1 Answers
  • So I want an eyeliner that won't smudge and that's easy t...3 Answers
Almay Intense I-Color Liquid Eyeliner
  • "This eyeliner is the best one I've tried so far. I've been using blackest black on a daily basis for years and I still love it! The brush is the perfect size and shape and it goes on perfect and in one coat! It doesn't fray or get those stray strands like I've had with other brands.I can do a thick line or thin line and it stays all day!" in 162 reviews
  • "I wear a full cat eye every day and have tried every liquid liner under the sun. The Almay Liquid Line is the best I've ever used and have tossed all of my other more expensive liquid liners. Most liquid liners have a very long brush, which I find makes it difficult to control. With this one, you can grip the wand very close to the sponge tip for full control over your lines. It glides on smoothly and opaque so you don't need to go over your line multiple times. The sponge applicator tip makes creating lines super easy, anywhere from a delicate wingtip to a full blown Cleopatra cat eye. I will never use another liquid liner." in 132 reviews
  • "I LOVE this liquid eyeliner because it is SO easy to use, it doesn't smudge and it removes easily when you need to take it off!" in 53 reviews
  • "I have very sensitive skin which is why I stick with Almay. I have this eyeliner in #221 or black. After application it gives off a matte look instead of being shiny- which I love! If you are just starting to experience with liquid eyeliner I would suggest this brand. It is not waterproof so it's easy to remove should their be a mistake, but at the same time, it dries fast. " in 49 reviews
Emelly R.
Miami Lakes, FL
One of the best liquid eyeliner I have ever used! The application is super smooth and the color is extremely bold, I love it! My favorite part is that I don't have to re-apply it through out the day, the formula last all day long, and it removes easily with any make-up remover. Big fan! ❤️
Megan F.
This eyeliner is okay. If I had to use it, I could, but I don't prefer to. The handle is awkwardly shaped to be able to have proper control. I also feel like there isn't very much product for the price, and the felt tip becomes more and more dull as time goes on, not allowing for sharp lines.
Xitlaly M.
This was the first liquid eyeliner I used and it is still one of my favorites. The applicator is perfect, not too thick not too long. Love that the color is matte and super black.
Alexis C.
Lanoka Harbor, NJ
This liner doesn't get even close to enough credit as it should. This is my absolute favorite drugstore liner ever! Very precise tip, last for a very long time, and has a matte finish
Crayonails
This is one of my fave go to drug store liquid eyeliners! Been using this since I was a teen. I love the applicator, you have control whether to go with a fine line or thick line. I also love that it lasts for hours and hours without smudging!
Samantha D.
Las Vegas, NV
I absolutely LOVE this eyeliner! It's easy to handle, it doesn't smudge into my crease and it doesn't drag. The color lasts all day. The applicator tip does tend to gets some wear out of it which affects the thickness of your line but who doesn't love a dramatic line. This is the only liquid eyeliner that I use and found works for me and it's affordable!
Jessica C.
I love this eyeliner. It is really easy to use and the color is bold. The only thing that would make this better is if it was waterproof so I could wear it all Summer. #AlmayIntense ☉
casey M.
Modesto, CA
I really like Almay Liquid eye liner, it is one of the few liquid liners that actually go on nicely and stay on for long periods of time. the price is decent and quality is great!
Stephanie C.
This liquid eyeliner is harder to use especially if you want to do a wing. The brush is a little hard. The color is super pigmented and super black but if you are a beginner it would be very hard to apply.
Brittany W.
San Leandro, CA
A nice smooth consistency. I have watery eyes and by the end of the day o would have small smudges at the corner of my eyes. But that happens with most eyeliners I own. Overall I am happy with this product.
Brittany S.
Niceville, FL
Would this be a good eyeliner for just beginning to use liquid eyeliner?
Denise D.
El paso, TX
What's your experience with this?
Ji Soo C.
Buffalo, NY
Does this thing smear or smudge???
Cassie P.
St, NL
Is this applicator any good?!
Darlene H.
Lathrop, CA
Does this give you thick eyeliner or could it give you thin lines too