BY ALMAY

Product Details
Get Beautiful Definition With This Easy-to-use Liquid Eyeliner. Water-resistant Formula Lasts Up To 16 Hours Without Irritation. Unique "Inkwell" Design Delivers Fresh Color Every Time. Flex-tip Applicator Provides Mistake-proof Control

• Ahhh... So im wearing glasses now. I want a different loo...2 Answers
  • I absolutely loved this eyeliner when I was younger I lov...1 Answers
  • So I want an eyeliner that won't smudge and that's easy t...3 Answers
Almay Intense I-Color Liquid Eyeliner
  • "This eyeliner is the best one I've tried so far. I've been using blackest black on a daily basis for years and I still love it! The brush is the perfect size and shape and it goes on perfect and in one coat! It doesn't fray or get those stray strands like I've had with other brands.I can do a thick line or thin line and it stays all day!" in 162 reviews
  • "I wear a full cat eye every day and have tried every liquid liner under the sun. The Almay Liquid Line is the best I've ever used and have tossed all of my other more expensive liquid liners. Most liquid liners have a very long brush, which I find makes it difficult to control. With this one, you can grip the wand very close to the sponge tip for full control over your lines. It glides on smoothly and opaque so you don't need to go over your line multiple times. The sponge applicator tip makes creating lines super easy, anywhere from a delicate wingtip to a full blown Cleopatra cat eye. I will never use another liquid liner." in 132 reviews
  • "I LOVE this liquid eyeliner because it is SO easy to use, it doesn't smudge and it removes easily when you need to take it off!" in 53 reviews
  • "I have very sensitive skin which is why I stick with Almay. I have this eyeliner in #221 or black. After application it gives off a matte look instead of being shiny- which I love! If you are just starting to experience with liquid eyeliner I would suggest this brand. It is not waterproof so it's easy to remove should their be a mistake, but at the same time, it dries fast. " in 49 reviews
Li D.
Brooklyn, NY
I LOVE this eyeliner. The color is super pigmented and not streaky at all because you just dip into it. The tip is not like a brush (I find brushed kind of hard to use) and it's more like a felt tip. It won't dry out like an eyeliner pen. It's easy to use and I highly recommend it for beginners
Carlee Y.
Wichita, KS
Almays liquid line eyeliner in pearl black is my favorite liquid liner in pearl black. I purchase this at my local Walmart or Ulta in a neat plastic package and it is pretty cheap at around $8. I would highly recommend.
Sara  J.
Tempe, AZ
The best inexpensive liquid black eyeliner I have found so far. It goes on smoothly and easily and lasts me all day. I love that it's hypoallergenic too. I highly recommend this product and the Almay brand.
Rachel C.
I used to use this product all the time! I was only disappointed in how quickly the tube dried out. Felt like I ran through it so fast. I would purchase again because it stayed on all day I just go through it quickly.
Lila B.
Laredo, TX
Best liquid eyeliner I have EVER used! It dries on matte and has an awesome pigment. Really easy to do a cat eye with and thin lines. It may seem like a little bit of product but this actually lasts me a month or longer. (I use eyeliner just about every day!)
Ramlah M.
It is a good product. I recommend it especially fir the price. But for me it dried up fast or maybe ran out. Still worth it for the price. I have brown eyes, dark, and I like their dark black eyeliner. I would buy it again. Precision tip is not very thin.
Valeria C.
Medley, FL
Se daña el producto muy rápido, no es que sea malo, pero no me duro ni un mes, tampoco es el mejor delineador del mundo, pero está bueno el precio, bueno en fin, no me gusta este delineador, preferiría otras marcas.
Amy R.
Nashville, TN
This eyeliner is pretty good. It's very pigmented and the consistency is nice, if a bit watery, but the felt tip was pretty hard to use unless you want to create a very thick line. I prefer a tip that's a bit thinner and more precise, but overall, I think that this is a good eyeliner for the price.
Jennifer A.
Highland, CA
I love the smooth line that liquid eyeliner creates. These products are cool in that they suggest what color to wear for your eye color. I have green eyes and wear the purpleish color, it really brings them out.
janelle f.
This is the only liner I use. it's easy to apply and doesn't smudge. the applicator is perfect for a bold wing or a natural lined look. I'll never buy anything else. I give 4 stars because when you first use the product the applicator can be a bit sharp/hard on your lids, other than that it's perfect.
Brittany S.
Niceville, FL
Would this be a good eyeliner for just beginning to use liquid eyeliner?
Denise D.
El Paso , TX
What's your experience with this?
Ji Soo C.
Buffalo, NY
Does this thing smear or smudge???
Cassie P.
St, NL
Is this applicator any good?!
Darlene H.
Lathrop, CA
Does this give you thick eyeliner or could it give you thin lines too