BY ALMAY

Product Details
Get Beautiful Definition With This Easy-to-use Liquid Eyeliner. Water-resistant Formula Lasts Up To 16 Hours Without Irritation. Unique "Inkwell" Design Delivers Fresh Color Every Time. Flex-tip Applicator Provides Mistake-proof Control

• Ahhh... So im wearing glasses now. I want a different loo...2 Answers
  • I absolutely loved this eyeliner when I was younger I lov...1 Answers
  • So I want an eyeliner that won't smudge and that's easy t...3 Answers
Almay Intense I-Color Liquid Eyeliner
  • "This eyeliner is the best one I've tried so far. I've been using blackest black on a daily basis for years and I still love it! The brush is the perfect size and shape and it goes on perfect and in one coat! It doesn't fray or get those stray strands like I've had with other brands.I can do a thick line or thin line and it stays all day!" in 162 reviews
  • "I wear a full cat eye every day and have tried every liquid liner under the sun. The Almay Liquid Line is the best I've ever used and have tossed all of my other more expensive liquid liners. Most liquid liners have a very long brush, which I find makes it difficult to control. With this one, you can grip the wand very close to the sponge tip for full control over your lines. It glides on smoothly and opaque so you don't need to go over your line multiple times. The sponge applicator tip makes creating lines super easy, anywhere from a delicate wingtip to a full blown Cleopatra cat eye. I will never use another liquid liner." in 132 reviews
  • "I LOVE this liquid eyeliner because it is SO easy to use, it doesn't smudge and it removes easily when you need to take it off!" in 53 reviews
  • "I have very sensitive skin which is why I stick with Almay. I have this eyeliner in #221 or black. After application it gives off a matte look instead of being shiny- which I love! If you are just starting to experience with liquid eyeliner I would suggest this brand. It is not waterproof so it's easy to remove should their be a mistake, but at the same time, it dries fast. " in 49 reviews
Tonilyn R.
Oklahoma City, OK
Review for: Pen more...
I love this eyeliner pen! It is so easy to use and it goes on smoothly. If you can draw a line, you can use this eyeliner! Also it lasts all day and I never had any problem with it smudging. By far it's my favorite eyeliner!!
Yahaira A.
Brandon , Fl
This felt tip liquid liner is pretty amazing. It was one of the first liners i ever used and I find myself repurchasing it over and over again. It is easy to apply and is very black. It also stays on for a long time. I love it.
Marlene L.
Brownsville, TX
I tried this product some time ago. It is a good portion size. I do have to say that the brush on this is not very good at all. The color is very black so it has that going for it. The problems is that it does not last at all.
Rajeanne M.
El Paso, TX
This is my absolute favorite eyeliner. I love the felt pointed brush. I love how it glides on smoothly and the color is amazing. I've been using this eyeliner for years and I always have a back up just in case i run out!! I highly recommend it to everyone especially when they see my winged eyeliner and ask what i use!
Nahalia C.
Seymour, TN
Almay Liquid Liner is my favorite eyeliner.  It doesn't smudge or run, giving me raccoon eyes,  unlike regular pencil liners. I have hazel eyes, so I use the dark brown liner and find it to be very long lasting.  I would highly recommend this product.
Abbie M.
This was the first liquid liner I had ever used and it helped me a lot! It was super easy to use and looked good. After awhile though the brush and consistency of the product started to screw up which is why I give it a B. Other than that, great eyeliner for transitioning to liquid liner or for learning to do cat eye!
Theresa S.
Lancaster, CA
I am always looking for makeup that I'll like more and be happier with. I like that this is a liquid eye liner and that it dries quickly because it allows me to work on the rest of my makeup and I don't have to wait for it to dry. I however, was not completely satisfied with the product because it did not make it easier to apply it. I'm looking for an eye liner that is a little more easier to apply and dries after I'm don't fixing mistakes.
Vonecia F.
Tulsa, OK
Review for: Precise Black more...
This was one of my first liquid eye liners, and I still use it from time to time today. Seriously winged eye liner made easy with this, because of the long handle and short tip. I recommend this to beginners.
Taylor B.
The staying power of this eyeliner is fantastic. It always gives me a clean line and is easy to correct with a Qtip if necessary. Only thing that's annoying is the felt tip can get a piece that needs to be pulled off on the tip. Otherwise I've used it happily for years!
Madiha F.
Skokie, IL
I never really wore eyeliner just bc never knew how I should apply it but my friend me I need to practice and to start of I should use Almay eyeliner bc it light and easy to remove. I honestly just loved. When ever I go out I put my eyeliner first. Can't live without it
Brittany S.
Niceville, FL
Would this be a good eyeliner for just beginning to use liquid eyeliner?
Denise D.
El Paso , TX
What's your experience with this?
Ji Soo C.
Buffalo, NY
Does this thing smear or smudge???
Cassie P.
St, NL
Is this applicator any good?!
Darlene H.
Lathrop, CA
Does this give you thick eyeliner or could it give you thin lines too