BY ALMAY

Product Details
Get Beautiful Definition With This Easy-to-use Liquid Eyeliner. Water-resistant Formula Lasts Up To 16 Hours Without Irritation. Unique "Inkwell" Design Delivers Fresh Color Every Time. Flex-tip Applicator Provides Mistake-proof Control

• Ahhh... So im wearing glasses now. I want a different loo...2 Answers
  • I absolutely loved this eyeliner when I was younger I lov...1 Answers
  • So I want an eyeliner that won't smudge and that's easy t...3 Answers
Almay Intense I-Color Liquid Eyeliner
  • "This eyeliner is the best one I've tried so far. I've been using blackest black on a daily basis for years and I still love it! The brush is the perfect size and shape and it goes on perfect and in one coat! It doesn't fray or get those stray strands like I've had with other brands.I can do a thick line or thin line and it stays all day!" in 162 reviews
  • "I wear a full cat eye every day and have tried every liquid liner under the sun. The Almay Liquid Line is the best I've ever used and have tossed all of my other more expensive liquid liners. Most liquid liners have a very long brush, which I find makes it difficult to control. With this one, you can grip the wand very close to the sponge tip for full control over your lines. It glides on smoothly and opaque so you don't need to go over your line multiple times. The sponge applicator tip makes creating lines super easy, anywhere from a delicate wingtip to a full blown Cleopatra cat eye. I will never use another liquid liner." in 132 reviews
  • "I LOVE this liquid eyeliner because it is SO easy to use, it doesn't smudge and it removes easily when you need to take it off!" in 53 reviews
  • "I have very sensitive skin which is why I stick with Almay. I have this eyeliner in #221 or black. After application it gives off a matte look instead of being shiny- which I love! If you are just starting to experience with liquid eyeliner I would suggest this brand. It is not waterproof so it's easy to remove should their be a mistake, but at the same time, it dries fast. " in 49 reviews
sarah m.
Pleasantville, NY
This eyeliner isn't the best but it's still pretty good! I use it occasionally on days where I'm just doing simple makeup. The price is right for it and I would say it's good for those who are on a budget or those like me who don't want to use the expensive products every single day.
Ellie Y.
This item is my go-to for eyeliner. I love creating big or small wings with it, and it stays in place for hours! I usually purchase mine at any drug store. I especially loved using this for Halloween to create a dramatic winged look, and this is definitely a #HalloweenEssential !
Kelsey M.
Review for: Precise Black more...
It's so rare to find a liquid eyeliner that lasts and is easy to apply! Almay's liquid eyeliner pen is great because it's not too thin or too thick and allows for the perfect line - making cat eye/winged eyeliners easy!
Esterlee C.
North Highlands, CA
Review for: Precise Black more...
I love this product. It is super black and it's just liquidy enough. It stays on all day and doesn't run at least for me when I use finishing spray. The application is really easy because it's a point and it has the liner on it when it come out of the bottle. Overall this product is very pigmented and a great drugstore product.
Bailey M.
This eye liner is awesome! It stays I and doesn't smear. It lasts a long time, I've had one for like 3-4 months and am just now running out. Plus the black has a slight sparkle to it which I think is a great touch!
000 0.
I use this product in a light brown shade which I love. I use it on day to day basis and find that it is easy to do a wing liner with the applicator. It lasts me all day even through my soccer practice which is intense. I would recommend if you know it is going to be a long day.
Michelle S.
I like this eyeliner! For a brand that's not expensive, it's good quality! I was impressed with how smooth it goes on! I've bought prestige cosmetics that didn't go on as easy as this! The only complaint I have is that it wears off after about 3 hours. It doesn't smudge, which is nice, but it will wear off. I bought mine at Ulta. :)
Sydney W.
Sacramento , CA
I love this stuff! I have it in a really pretty caramel brown and it looks so good against blue eyes. It is super easy to use and lasts for forever too. Totally my first choice when I am keeping my make up simple and everyday looking!
Manar S.
Dearborn Hts, MI
This is a great drugstore eyeliner because it's pigmented & long wearing. It doesn't flake off & extremely easy to use because of the tip of the brush. I love it & this is actually the product I learned how to create a winged eyeliner with.
Laura M.
Sahuarita, AZ
All I can say is LOVE< LOVE and love some more. The fine brush make it easy to do the cat eye and use it every day for thin eyeliner. The price is what makes this my go to eyeliner especially since I buy it more than once a month.
Brittany S.
Niceville, FL
Would this be a good eyeliner for just beginning to use liquid eyeliner?
Denise D.
El Paso , TX
What's your experience with this?
Ji Soo C.
Buffalo, NY
Does this thing smear or smudge???
Cassie P.
St, NL
Is this applicator any good?!
Darlene H.
Lathrop, CA
Does this give you thick eyeliner or could it give you thin lines too