BY ALMAY

Product Details
Get Beautiful Definition With This Easy-to-use Liquid Eyeliner. Water-resistant Formula Lasts Up To 16 Hours Without Irritation. Unique "Inkwell" Design Delivers Fresh Color Every Time. Flex-tip Applicator Provides Mistake-proof Control

• Ahhh... So im wearing glasses now. I want a different loo...2 Answers
  • I absolutely loved this eyeliner when I was younger I lov...1 Answers
  • So I want an eyeliner that won't smudge and that's easy t...3 Answers
Almay Intense I-Color Liquid Eyeliner
  • "This eyeliner is the best one I've tried so far. I've been using blackest black on a daily basis for years and I still love it! The brush is the perfect size and shape and it goes on perfect and in one coat! It doesn't fray or get those stray strands like I've had with other brands.I can do a thick line or thin line and it stays all day!" in 162 reviews
  • "I wear a full cat eye every day and have tried every liquid liner under the sun. The Almay Liquid Line is the best I've ever used and have tossed all of my other more expensive liquid liners. Most liquid liners have a very long brush, which I find makes it difficult to control. With this one, you can grip the wand very close to the sponge tip for full control over your lines. It glides on smoothly and opaque so you don't need to go over your line multiple times. The sponge applicator tip makes creating lines super easy, anywhere from a delicate wingtip to a full blown Cleopatra cat eye. I will never use another liquid liner." in 132 reviews
  • "I LOVE this liquid eyeliner because it is SO easy to use, it doesn't smudge and it removes easily when you need to take it off!" in 53 reviews
  • "I have very sensitive skin which is why I stick with Almay. I have this eyeliner in #221 or black. After application it gives off a matte look instead of being shiny- which I love! If you are just starting to experience with liquid eyeliner I would suggest this brand. It is not waterproof so it's easy to remove should their be a mistake, but at the same time, it dries fast. " in 49 reviews
Merritt S.
Durham, NC
This is my holy grail liquid eyeliner. The applicator tip is unlike any other, it's a cross between a brush tip and a felt tip and it makes application SO easy! It's also a gorgeous pearly black and goes well with any silvery undertoned shadow!
Angel N.
Torrance , CA
I only use this liquid liner because it has such precise precision with the felt tip brush and gives a perfect point for my wing tip look. It always comes off easily if you apply too much just a quick wipe with a wet q-tip and it's gone. Really great eyeliner and not harmful for sensitive eyes.
Stacey S.
Naples, FL
I've used this particular eye liner for about 3-4 years. I do not like using creamy or pencil liners as I don't think they give you a solid line and smudge too easily. The almay liquid eyeliner is the only thing that I will use, it gives me a nice solid line and I'm able to perfect the smoky eye, natural eye and so many others with this liner.
Ashley B.
Go- to for my winged eyeliner. I prefer liquid and I've bought this more than a handful of times. I wonder even if they could possibly make a thicker applicator. I have recommended this a lot. Just because "hey" who wouldn't want a winged eye!
Jessica L.
I have used this eyeliner for many years. I love how easy the applicator is to use, I can get a very precise line. It is very affordable, and one container lasts a long time. The one I have is not water proof so it occasionally runs in the rain or if I blink too hard before it dries, but it is easy to wipe off and fix.
Jessica M.
This eyeliner would have to be my favorite because the tip of the eyeliner is very sturdy and pointy. I also love this eyeliner because when I do my winged eye I really like the dark matte black finish to the liner. I love that it's not so expensive and is the only one I have been using for the past 2 years now and I can't get enough of it.
Sarah J.
Clemson
Review for: Other more...
This is my everyday eyeliner. It is so reliable and easy to apply. It lasts a lot longer than most eyeliners that I have used. I also like how it matches my eye color and I think it eccentuates my eye color. I prefer this over high end eye liners and would recommend this to anyone.
Chanel F.
Norfolk, VA
I will say that I like this liner. I liked it more until I found cheaper versions of it. If you're picky then go with this brand, there's nothing wrong with it, just that you can find cheaper alternatives.
Ashley T.
Alhambra, CA
I saw multiple reviews raving about this eyeliner. Unfortunately, it didn't work for me. I was so sad because I wanted it to work so bad. It was the same as the Wet n' Wild one. It smeared for me. It might be because I have oily eyelids or watery eyes. It just didn't do any justice for me.
Megan B.
Milwaukee, WI
This liquid eyeliner pen has a medium-width tip, allowing for normal lines. The value is great, and the eye liner will last about 3-4 months if used every day. You can buy it at most drugstores or Target. I definitely recommend this eyeliner!
Brittany S.
Niceville, FL
Would this be a good eyeliner for just beginning to use liquid eyeliner?
Denise D.
El paso, TX
What's your experience with this?
Ji Soo C.
Buffalo, NY
Does this thing smear or smudge???
Cassie P.
St, NL
Is this applicator any good?!
Darlene H.
Lathrop, CA
Does this give you thick eyeliner or could it give you thin lines too