BY ALMAY

Product Details
Get Beautiful Definition With This Easy-to-use Liquid Eyeliner. Water-resistant Formula Lasts Up To 16 Hours Without Irritation. Unique "Inkwell" Design Delivers Fresh Color Every Time. Flex-tip Applicator Provides Mistake-proof Control

• Ahhh... So im wearing glasses now. I want a different loo...2 Answers
  • I absolutely loved this eyeliner when I was younger I lov...1 Answers
  • So I want an eyeliner that won't smudge and that's easy t...3 Answers
Almay Intense I-Color Liquid Eyeliner
  • "This eyeliner is the best one I've tried so far. I've been using blackest black on a daily basis for years and I still love it! The brush is the perfect size and shape and it goes on perfect and in one coat! It doesn't fray or get those stray strands like I've had with other brands.I can do a thick line or thin line and it stays all day!" in 162 reviews
  • "I wear a full cat eye every day and have tried every liquid liner under the sun. The Almay Liquid Line is the best I've ever used and have tossed all of my other more expensive liquid liners. Most liquid liners have a very long brush, which I find makes it difficult to control. With this one, you can grip the wand very close to the sponge tip for full control over your lines. It glides on smoothly and opaque so you don't need to go over your line multiple times. The sponge applicator tip makes creating lines super easy, anywhere from a delicate wingtip to a full blown Cleopatra cat eye. I will never use another liquid liner." in 132 reviews
  • "I LOVE this liquid eyeliner because it is SO easy to use, it doesn't smudge and it removes easily when you need to take it off!" in 53 reviews
  • "I have very sensitive skin which is why I stick with Almay. I have this eyeliner in #221 or black. After application it gives off a matte look instead of being shiny- which I love! If you are just starting to experience with liquid eyeliner I would suggest this brand. It is not waterproof so it's easy to remove should their be a mistake, but at the same time, it dries fast. " in 49 reviews
Isa F.
Rosharon, TX
It takes a bit of patience and a steady hand, but otherwise I find it pretty easy to apply, and I'm a beginner in liquid eyeliner (or any eyeliner for that matter). It's available at Target and drugstores and you get a good deal for the price and amount. I can draw precise lines and the black looks stark and intense. I would probably purchase this again.
Summer S.
Mentor, OH
Review for: Precise Black more...
I really enjoy that this eyeliner is smooth and can be applied nicely,but halfway through the day it seems to fade/ smear. Therefore i recommend it if you only wear eyeliner for a few hours a day. Try something else if you're looking for all day wear.
Katelyn T.
Review for: Precise Black more...
This is my holy grail eye liner. i never want to branch out and try others because this works so well. it is cheap and i can often use a coupon with it. i learned liquid eyeliner as my first type of eyeliner and this is what my mom used to teach me. now i use this whenever i wing my eyeliner.
Ashley M.
Couldn't get this product to stay on my eyes. For the price you can try it out and see if its worth your while, I'm typically old school and gravitate towards pencil eyeliners over liquid. Not my cup of tea, wouldn't purchase it again. Sorry Almay.
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
This was the worst liquid eyeliner I have ever used. The quality sucks, and it burns my eyes and skin. It's super crumbly and the brush sucks. Hate hate hate this eyeliner. No one should buy this product, it is the worst!
Alyse C.
Moultrie, GA
I've tried I don't know how many liquid eyeliners and I always go back to this one! It works so great! I like to get it in brown. You can make the line thick or thin. It takes a little practice. You just have to know how to use liquid eye liner but I love it. FAVORITE! ❤️❤️❤️
Chloe S.
Raleigh, NC
I have used other liquid eyeliners in the past and wasn't impressed with them. Then I used gel pot eyeliners and disliked them even more. So after hearing good reviews I tried this. I really like that it dries matte; I didn't expect it to. It's a bit hard to apply but after some practice it's easy. Removes with no problem. Overall, I have no complaints.
Sara Ellen T.
Newnan, GA
Review for: Precise Black more...
I really like this eyeliner. It was the first liquid eyeliner I ever bought/tried & I've had really great experiences with it. Downsides are that it does seem to a fade a little as the day goes on, and the tip is thicker than I like and so wings are tricky. Other than that I really really do like it.
Emily M.
Westminster, MD
I have been using this liquid liner for years! It goes on very pigmented and is really easy to apply. The applicator is firm and tapered so you can easily get a thick line or thin line depending on how you like your eyeliner. It stays put all day and doesn't smudge.
Gianna M.
Tulsa , OK
Favorite eye liner! So easy to use and it goes on smooth. I use this almost every time I do my makeup. It stays on and doesn't crack at all. Plus I like the design of the brush since it is thin it goes on super nice without over doing it fast!'
Brittany S.
Niceville, FL
Would this be a good eyeliner for just beginning to use liquid eyeliner?
Denise D.
El Paso , TX
What's your experience with this?
Ji Soo C.
Buffalo, NY
Does this thing smear or smudge???
Cassie P.
St, NL
Is this applicator any good?!
Darlene H.
Lathrop, CA
Does this give you thick eyeliner or could it give you thin lines too