BY ALMAY

Product Details
Get Beautiful Definition With This Easy-to-use Liquid Eyeliner. Water-resistant Formula Lasts Up To 16 Hours Without Irritation. Unique "Inkwell" Design Delivers Fresh Color Every Time. Flex-tip Applicator Provides Mistake-proof Control

• Ahhh... So im wearing glasses now. I want a different loo...2 Answers
  • I absolutely loved this eyeliner when I was younger I lov...1 Answers
  • So I want an eyeliner that won't smudge and that's easy t...3 Answers
Almay Intense I-Color Liquid Eyeliner
  • "This eyeliner is the best one I've tried so far. I've been using blackest black on a daily basis for years and I still love it! The brush is the perfect size and shape and it goes on perfect and in one coat! It doesn't fray or get those stray strands like I've had with other brands.I can do a thick line or thin line and it stays all day!" in 162 reviews
  • "I wear a full cat eye every day and have tried every liquid liner under the sun. The Almay Liquid Line is the best I've ever used and have tossed all of my other more expensive liquid liners. Most liquid liners have a very long brush, which I find makes it difficult to control. With this one, you can grip the wand very close to the sponge tip for full control over your lines. It glides on smoothly and opaque so you don't need to go over your line multiple times. The sponge applicator tip makes creating lines super easy, anywhere from a delicate wingtip to a full blown Cleopatra cat eye. I will never use another liquid liner." in 132 reviews
  • "I LOVE this liquid eyeliner because it is SO easy to use, it doesn't smudge and it removes easily when you need to take it off!" in 53 reviews
  • "I have very sensitive skin which is why I stick with Almay. I have this eyeliner in #221 or black. After application it gives off a matte look instead of being shiny- which I love! If you are just starting to experience with liquid eyeliner I would suggest this brand. It is not waterproof so it's easy to remove should their be a mistake, but at the same time, it dries fast. " in 49 reviews
Priscilla D.
Fort Collins, CO
I hated this eyeliner. I got it in waterproof black. It was far from waterproof. It literally smeared on my eyelid messing up my eyeshadow and would run out of the outer corner of my eye as well. It was horrible. I never use it, I actually threw it out.
Erin E.
Menifee, CA
Review for: Pen more...
Almay Liquid Eyeliner Pen is easy to use and is long lasting. I did feel the product was a bit too thick - I don't like it when I can "feel" my eye makeup. The packaging is hip and on trend. I think I need to apply it more sparingly and perhaps that would be better for me.
Erica S.
I never ever ever use any other eyeliner except my Almay. I try different kinds all the time and I like them ALOT but I always go back to my Almay every single time. Great quality and not exspenisve. Almay Intense I-Color Liquid Eyeliner
Yvette A.
Not only does this eyeliner have a wonderful application brush which makes a variety of eyeliner looks easier, the formula behind this eyeliner is amazing. Most liquid liners come on sort of gray and dull and require multiple coats. This eyeliner comes on jet black and I will never use another brand.
Jamie R.
Newberry, MI
Review for: Pen Brown more...
This eyeliner works very well. It stays on all day and does not irritate my eyes like some others have in the past. I would recommend people to try it. It is priced fair, but of course you get what you pay for. It's nothing top notch but gets the job done and looks nice.
Maggie Z.
York, PA
I've never been a fan of liquid eye liner, I find it too messy. But this is the only eye liner I will use again on my upper eye lid. It goes on even and smooth and doesn't smudge or wear off throughout the day. The only thing is that it's a bit frustrating to get off, but I guess that's a good thing! I get a lot of compliments on how smooth my eye liner looks, thanks to this!
Cait E.
Just used this to wear to a wedding and it was great! Easiest application I've ever had with a liquid liner, as I was in a rush and managed to get my liner looking pretty good in less than a minute. It also lasted the entire day without flaking or running, yea...I got teary...
Lisa A.
E Brunswick, NJ
THE BEST liquid liner for the newbie like me. I have tried SO many liners and couldn't perfect it to save my life... My daughter recommended I try it and she was right! It goes on easy and like silk and it dries matte which I love as well. I wish it would come in more colors I would buy them all!
Taylor P.
I'm vintage through and through, so as soon as I was able to wear make up I started my search for the perfect cat eye, eye liner. It took me a couple years but I've been using this same brand for over 4 years now! It's absolutely wonderful! The brush is perfectly shaped to form the sharp point at the end of my cat eye!
Kirsten H.
Not a huge fan of this eyeliner. Although it works and gets the job done temporarily, it comes off very easily and runs throughout the day as my eyelids get oilier. Use it if you are in a rush but def not for a special occasion!
Brittany S.
Niceville, FL
Would this be a good eyeliner for just beginning to use liquid eyeliner?
Denise D.
El Paso , TX
What's your experience with this?
Ji Soo C.
Buffalo, NY
Does this thing smear or smudge???
Cassie P.
St, NL
Is this applicator any good?!
Darlene H.
Lathrop, CA
Does this give you thick eyeliner or could it give you thin lines too