BY ALMAY

Product Details
Get Beautiful Definition With This Easy-to-use Liquid Eyeliner. Water-resistant Formula Lasts Up To 16 Hours Without Irritation. Unique "Inkwell" Design Delivers Fresh Color Every Time. Flex-tip Applicator Provides Mistake-proof Control

• Ahhh... So im wearing glasses now. I want a different loo...2 Answers
  • I absolutely loved this eyeliner when I was younger I lov...1 Answers
  • So I want an eyeliner that won't smudge and that's easy t...3 Answers
Almay Intense I-Color Liquid Eyeliner
  • "This eyeliner is the best one I've tried so far. I've been using blackest black on a daily basis for years and I still love it! The brush is the perfect size and shape and it goes on perfect and in one coat! It doesn't fray or get those stray strands like I've had with other brands.I can do a thick line or thin line and it stays all day!" in 162 reviews
  • "I wear a full cat eye every day and have tried every liquid liner under the sun. The Almay Liquid Line is the best I've ever used and have tossed all of my other more expensive liquid liners. Most liquid liners have a very long brush, which I find makes it difficult to control. With this one, you can grip the wand very close to the sponge tip for full control over your lines. It glides on smoothly and opaque so you don't need to go over your line multiple times. The sponge applicator tip makes creating lines super easy, anywhere from a delicate wingtip to a full blown Cleopatra cat eye. I will never use another liquid liner." in 132 reviews
  • "I LOVE this liquid eyeliner because it is SO easy to use, it doesn't smudge and it removes easily when you need to take it off!" in 53 reviews
  • "I have very sensitive skin which is why I stick with Almay. I have this eyeliner in #221 or black. After application it gives off a matte look instead of being shiny- which I love! If you are just starting to experience with liquid eyeliner I would suggest this brand. It is not waterproof so it's easy to remove should their be a mistake, but at the same time, it dries fast. " in 49 reviews
Natalie B.
Bellefonte, PA
Almay Intense I-Color Liquid Eyeliner has been my everyday liner for years. I'm always being asked what I use. The brown makes my blue eyes pop and the felt tip applicator is so easy to use. The liner goes on smooth, dries fast, stays in place all day and doesn't smudge. I love it. The only downside is that it isn't waterproof.
Mikayla M.
Millville, NJ
I love this eyeliner. It was the first liquid eyeliner I ever used. The bronzey brown color and the purple shades are so pretty and just slightly shimmery. The applicator is a felt tip that has just a little bit of give and flexibility. One thing I will say, is that the black, is HORRIBLE - cracks and chips off. Do not buy!
Kimberly L.
Colton, CA
This is one of the first liquid liners I ever used and I have continued to use it for over 10 years. It's always in my makeup bag. It takes a little while to get used to applying it but it dries quickly, is so pigmented and lasts all day.
Joanne L.
I've been using this liquid eyeliner for about five years now. I've tried other liquid eyeliners before but i always seem to go back to this one. What i love about it is that its easily removable. When I take a shower, it comes off instantly without leaving streaks on your eyes or making you look like you got punched hahas. I would recommend this product if you're not into waterproof makeup.
Elsa G.
I love love love this eyeliner! It doesn't smudge and dries quickly. I have been using this eyeliner for years. I have tried others but there has been none like it. I have used both the black and brown colors. They both go on great. I will definitely continue to buy this eyeliner.
Ashley P.
Round lake, IL
Review for: Pen more...
Almay is my very favorite brand for eye liner! Lasts all day long, easy to apply, and looks great. I use this eyeliner every day and it only gets easier to apply each time. And my wings only get better too. I would highly recommend this product to anyone who likes liquid eye liners!
Brianna C.
Santa Ana, CA
I was honestly really disappointed by this product! I was at target and their beauty counsultant recommended me to try it I figured since the price was so cheap maybe it was a good product and she wasn't just trying to get me to buy the most expensive liner. I hate the applicator it's so blotchy and the lines come out so thick so I use a loner brush but the formula is so weird not buying again
Amber L.
Willard, OH
Review for: Precise Black more...
I love my liquid eyeliner from Almay. It goes on smoothly and stays on well throughout the day. My eye color is a green/brown hazel and it goes wonderfully with them. I plan to purchase more of this product when the time comes, and I would definitely recommend this product.
Becca W.
This eyeliner is awesome! it is easy to apply is smooth it dries matte no clumps easy to hold applicator very fine tip Is not really waterproof but does not run or smudge is easy to clean up if you make a mistake while applying that perfect wing or just simply lining your eye!
Carly S.
Review for: Precise Black more...
I don't understand the hype on this liquid eyeliner. The felt tip is stiff. It's like using a toothpick to draw on the eyeliner. The color I bought (for hazel eyes) is like a shimmery gray. What gives? It doesn't last longer than 5 hours either without cracking and flaking. I won't be repurchasing. Actually, I'll be throwing it away.
Brittany S.
Niceville, FL
Would this be a good eyeliner for just beginning to use liquid eyeliner?
Denise D.
El Paso , TX
What's your experience with this?
Ji Soo C.
Buffalo, NY
Does this thing smear or smudge???
Cassie P.
St, NL
Is this applicator any good?!
Darlene H.
Lathrop, CA
Does this give you thick eyeliner or could it give you thin lines too