BY ALMAY

Product Details
Get Beautiful Definition With This Easy-to-use Liquid Eyeliner. Water-resistant Formula Lasts Up To 16 Hours Without Irritation. Unique "Inkwell" Design Delivers Fresh Color Every Time. Flex-tip Applicator Provides Mistake-proof Control

• Ahhh... So im wearing glasses now. I want a different loo...2 Answers
  • I absolutely loved this eyeliner when I was younger I lov...1 Answers
  • So I want an eyeliner that won't smudge and that's easy t...3 Answers
Almay Intense I-Color Liquid Eyeliner
  • "This eyeliner is the best one I've tried so far. I've been using blackest black on a daily basis for years and I still love it! The brush is the perfect size and shape and it goes on perfect and in one coat! It doesn't fray or get those stray strands like I've had with other brands.I can do a thick line or thin line and it stays all day!" in 162 reviews
  • "I wear a full cat eye every day and have tried every liquid liner under the sun. The Almay Liquid Line is the best I've ever used and have tossed all of my other more expensive liquid liners. Most liquid liners have a very long brush, which I find makes it difficult to control. With this one, you can grip the wand very close to the sponge tip for full control over your lines. It glides on smoothly and opaque so you don't need to go over your line multiple times. The sponge applicator tip makes creating lines super easy, anywhere from a delicate wingtip to a full blown Cleopatra cat eye. I will never use another liquid liner." in 132 reviews
  • "I LOVE this liquid eyeliner because it is SO easy to use, it doesn't smudge and it removes easily when you need to take it off!" in 53 reviews
  • "I have very sensitive skin which is why I stick with Almay. I have this eyeliner in #221 or black. After application it gives off a matte look instead of being shiny- which I love! If you are just starting to experience with liquid eyeliner I would suggest this brand. It is not waterproof so it's easy to remove should their be a mistake, but at the same time, it dries fast. " in 49 reviews
Megan T.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: Precise Black more...
First time using liquid eyeliner is hard but honestly I will never go back. The handle on this bottle makes it much easier to get the perfect cat eye and the liner stays on so much longer than a pencil. The price is low, the quality is high and these products can be found at relatively any store.
Amy D.
COLUMBIA CITY, IN
Review for: Precise Black more...
I normally do not wear liquid eyeliner..this was recommended to me by a friend and I fell in love. It is so easy to use and leaves awesome lines!! I totally recommend this to anyone who loves to wear liquid liner!!
stefanie p.
Taunton, MA
I am 30 years old and have been using this liner for well over 16 years. I wear a thick cat eye or wing everyday it's my staple and I have tried many others over the years but this by far is the greatest. It has a sharp black color with a fine felt tip which is easy to use. It also has no odor so it WILL NOT irritate your eyes. Long lasting with NO flaking. You will never need to try another liquid liner again!
Kimberly B.
Not the greatest I bought 221 black and it came out looking dark gray and it does smudge it has a mate finish too it witch I was not expecting. The applicator was not easy to work with its very bulky.
Kathryn P.
This is one of the best drugstore liquid liners that I have tried so far. The felt tip is very thin and helps you get precise lines. It is very pigmented and goes on completely opaque. It stays up very well in the heat and humidity of summer, but is very easily taken off with a makeup wipe.
Natalie L.
Madison, WI
This was the first liquid eyeliner I have ever used, and it is one I go back to time after time because it is so great. I could put a huge cat eye on one night, go out all night, and wake up the next morning with a perfect cat eye still intact. Amazing staying power!
Hannah L.
Arlington, VA
This has been my go-to liquid eyeliner for the past 10 years. Although I've tried the more expensive name brand liquid eyeliners, I still find myself coming back to this one. The eyeliner is easy to apply and I don't have to worry about it smudging or coming off during the middle of the day.
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh, PA
For liquid eyeliner this is one of the easiest ones to put on, but it isn't really that easy anyways. It's a decent price, and you can get it at places like Target. I tend to use a pencil eyeliner instead, but this is nice. I would recommend it to others.
Candy P.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
This eyeliner is so difficult to control and I've found it to be so liquidy that I always have a mess to clean up when using it. Plus side is it is very intense and long lasting color, so if you do need to clean up any imperfections do it quickly!
Bo W.
Dallas, TX
Review for: Precise Black more...
This is an inexpensive semi-long wear liquid eyeliner. The application is easy and the longevity is about 8 to 11 hours. My experience is that it smoodges throughout the day (closer to the 8-hour mark) but overall this is a fairly good eyeliner that is easy to wash off at the end of the day
Brittany S.
Niceville, FL
Would this be a good eyeliner for just beginning to use liquid eyeliner?
Denise D.
El Paso , TX
What's your experience with this?
Ji Soo C.
Buffalo, NY
Does this thing smear or smudge???
Cassie P.
St, NL
Is this applicator any good?!
Darlene H.
Lathrop, CA
Does this give you thick eyeliner or could it give you thin lines too