BY ALMAY

Product Details
Get Beautiful Definition With This Easy-to-use Liquid Eyeliner. Water-resistant Formula Lasts Up To 16 Hours Without Irritation. Unique "Inkwell" Design Delivers Fresh Color Every Time. Flex-tip Applicator Provides Mistake-proof Control

• Ahhh... So im wearing glasses now. I want a different loo...2 Answers
  • I absolutely loved this eyeliner when I was younger I lov...1 Answers
  • So I want an eyeliner that won't smudge and that's easy t...3 Answers
Almay Intense I-Color Liquid Eyeliner
  • "This eyeliner is the best one I've tried so far. I've been using blackest black on a daily basis for years and I still love it! The brush is the perfect size and shape and it goes on perfect and in one coat! It doesn't fray or get those stray strands like I've had with other brands.I can do a thick line or thin line and it stays all day!" in 162 reviews
  • "I wear a full cat eye every day and have tried every liquid liner under the sun. The Almay Liquid Line is the best I've ever used and have tossed all of my other more expensive liquid liners. Most liquid liners have a very long brush, which I find makes it difficult to control. With this one, you can grip the wand very close to the sponge tip for full control over your lines. It glides on smoothly and opaque so you don't need to go over your line multiple times. The sponge applicator tip makes creating lines super easy, anywhere from a delicate wingtip to a full blown Cleopatra cat eye. I will never use another liquid liner." in 132 reviews
  • "I LOVE this liquid eyeliner because it is SO easy to use, it doesn't smudge and it removes easily when you need to take it off!" in 53 reviews
  • "I have very sensitive skin which is why I stick with Almay. I have this eyeliner in #221 or black. After application it gives off a matte look instead of being shiny- which I love! If you are just starting to experience with liquid eyeliner I would suggest this brand. It is not waterproof so it's easy to remove should their be a mistake, but at the same time, it dries fast. " in 49 reviews
Saym6one S.
ELIZABETHTOWN, PA
This is my go to liquid eyeliner! Its one of the best I've found to do my favorite eye look,cateye. I love it because the felt tip is so much more easy to handle than the others that we used to be stuck with like the awkward "brush " end, liquid eyeliner..Plus,when you pull the tip out,it's loaded with just the right amount of liquid to get the job done but not be messy.
Almay is one of the brands you don't have to worry about irritating your eyes,even if you get wet or f ft on tears. On that note,it really is waterproof.
I know I can always count on it for what I need.
Staci O.
My favorite liquid liner but I wish they made more colors. It goes on smoothly without clumping. It stays all day. The bottle lasts me several weeks and I use it everyday. The brush makes it easy to draw different thicknesses of lines for daytime or evening dramatic.
Barbara V.
Richardson, TX
It's a pigmented product that claims to be water resistant, but after using this product to its entirety, I can safely say this product does not hold well against water. My eyes tear up a lot when I lay down/put my head does and those water works just make this product run marathons. The price is good if you're looking for a product to get by on, but it's nothing you should buy again.
Carmela H.
Lawton, MI
This eye liner stays in place and looks great! It's fairly easy to get a smooth, straight line. The bottle lasts a long time, even with daily wear. The only downside is it seems to take longer than other liquid liners to dry so I often have to clean up my upper eyelids.
Kimberly C.
Sandown, NH
I give this one 10 stars if I could. I'm loyal to this eyeliner, I have tried many many eyeliners in the past and I always come back to this one. Lesson learned I only buy this exact one, everyone always wants to know what I use because it stays on all day. I tell them it's Almay and they are shocked every time. I'm always stocked with this liquid wonder and you should be too!
Emily Y.
La Palma, CA
Review for: Precise Black more...
This eyeliner is amazing! It's really pigmented and literally stays put forever. I had it on my eyes for an entire day PLUS an entire night (pulled an all-nighter, thanks college) and other than some barely noticeable smudging under the eyes, it was ALL still there. Honestly very impressed. The only one thing I don't like is the brush thing, it's kind of thick, but you win some, you lose some. Overall a holy grail eyeliner for me!
Jenna P.
I have this in black & brown. I absolutely LOVE how it shimmers. It blends well with my eyeshadow. {I hate a matte liner with a shimmery eyeshadow.} I use the brown almost everyday, but the black is great, too. It doesn't clump and it will last forever! I actually just finished my first one, after over a year. {And I used it nearly everyday!} I would definitely recommend!
Brie L.
Green Bay, WI
I loved this eyeliner back when I first started branching away from pencil liners. I used the black onyx shade and it complimented my grey eyes perfectly. It was a shimmery blue-black shade that went on easily, dried matte and never slid or creased! I still use this product when I want a simple highlighted eye look!
Alisha H.
Duluth, MN
I have tried several different liquid eyeliners but I always come back to this one. It is cheap, it glides on very smoothly, and the brush works very well. It lasts all day, and doesn't smudge like several others. Over-all, I would definitely recommend this over any high priced liquid eyeliner on the market.
Melissa R.
Altadena, CA
I really like the Almay brand and products and this was the first liquid eyeliner I ever used. Initially I thought it was ok, no complaints. But once I started using other brands I realized it wasn't that great. Its easy to apply if you're don't have the steadiest of hands but it doesn't go on as thick/dark as I would like and I felt like I had to use multiple coats. It also dries out/runs out more quickly than I expected.
Brittany S.
Niceville, FL
Would this be a good eyeliner for just beginning to use liquid eyeliner?
Denise D.
El Paso , TX
What's your experience with this?
Ji Soo C.
Buffalo, NY
Does this thing smear or smudge???
Cassie P.
St, NL
Is this applicator any good?!
Darlene H.
Lathrop, CA
Does this give you thick eyeliner or could it give you thin lines too