BY ALMAY

Product Details
Get Beautiful Definition With This Easy-to-use Liquid Eyeliner. Water-resistant Formula Lasts Up To 16 Hours Without Irritation. Unique "Inkwell" Design Delivers Fresh Color Every Time. Flex-tip Applicator Provides Mistake-proof Control

• Ahhh... So im wearing glasses now. I want a different loo...2 Answers
  • I absolutely loved this eyeliner when I was younger I lov...1 Answers
  • So I want an eyeliner that won't smudge and that's easy t...3 Answers
Almay Intense I-Color Liquid Eyeliner
  • "This eyeliner is the best one I've tried so far. I've been using blackest black on a daily basis for years and I still love it! The brush is the perfect size and shape and it goes on perfect and in one coat! It doesn't fray or get those stray strands like I've had with other brands.I can do a thick line or thin line and it stays all day!" in 162 reviews
  • "I wear a full cat eye every day and have tried every liquid liner under the sun. The Almay Liquid Line is the best I've ever used and have tossed all of my other more expensive liquid liners. Most liquid liners have a very long brush, which I find makes it difficult to control. With this one, you can grip the wand very close to the sponge tip for full control over your lines. It glides on smoothly and opaque so you don't need to go over your line multiple times. The sponge applicator tip makes creating lines super easy, anywhere from a delicate wingtip to a full blown Cleopatra cat eye. I will never use another liquid liner." in 132 reviews
  • "I LOVE this liquid eyeliner because it is SO easy to use, it doesn't smudge and it removes easily when you need to take it off!" in 53 reviews
  • "I have very sensitive skin which is why I stick with Almay. I have this eyeliner in #221 or black. After application it gives off a matte look instead of being shiny- which I love! If you are just starting to experience with liquid eyeliner I would suggest this brand. It is not waterproof so it's easy to remove should their be a mistake, but at the same time, it dries fast. " in 49 reviews
Sandra M.
Glen Ellyn, IL
My sister-in-law told me that this eyeliner turned her off of pencil eyeliners forever....and now I see why! I bought this baby from Ulta (the packaging included a free mascara sample!) and I was shocked that it was clumsy-girl-proof. I can even create a kitten-eye (a less intense version of the cat eye).
Danielle F.
This is my favorite liquid liner to use outhis is my favorite liquid liner to use out of the many brands I've tried. The applicator brush applies nice and smooth. The black is nice shade of black. I always have perfect wings thanks to this liner. of the many brands I've tried. The applicator brush applies nice and smooth. The black is nice shade of black. I always have perfect wings thanks to this liner.
Megan B.
Rochester Hls, MI
One of my favorite drugstore liners! It is super easy to apply for me personally and it is super pigmented. It doesn't take forever to dry and it lasts the whole entire day! I have just recently come back to this eyeliner, and I am super happy that I did! It lasts forever and doesn't dry out!
Codi H.
Canton, GA
Review for: Precise Black more...
I'm a huge fan of liquid liners because I feel like they don't smudge as easily and you can make a crisp line. This liquid liner doesn't do either of those things. I constantly end up missing part of my eye liner on one eye at the end of the day.. and the brush tip is too fat to make a precise line. I'm giving it two stars because the black is very dark, and dries dark - which I like. I wish it stayed on and was paired with a different brush :/
Teresa d.
Review for: Precise Black more...
This has to be my favorite eyeliner. It is jet black and has a pointed tip. It's glides nicely on your eyelid. I love that you can pinpoint the top down for a thin line or hold at and angle for a wider line. The applicator is spongy and one coat is enough for each eye.
Sarah C.
Recently changed from covergirl liner to almay, and I wish I would have switched sooner. The long hand brush lets you hold it from any angle and decrease the chance of transfer to your hands. The precise felt tip goes where I put it and it stay very well. If I put it on in the morning at 630, I would touch up around 5 if I was going out. The pigment stay dark, I just have oily skin. I love this eyeliner and have found my new favorite make up bag must have.
Bailey H.
Olathe, KS
As someone with sensitive skin, I swear by Almay eyeliners. I react to eyeliners easily, and this is the only brand I have found that doesn't irritate my eyelids. The color is great and stays in place all day. I am a repeat purchaser and will definitely buy this product again and again.
Jennifer G.
Long Beach, CA
good product very low in price and the formula is great. It not shiny and it does last all day my only thing was the felt tip. At first the felt tip is very sturdy and after a week the tip kinda lose its shape and i cant get sharp line. If you don't do wing liner its great.
Sabrina T.
Oak Harbor, WA
Review for: Precise Black more...
My favorite eyeliner!! So easy to use, the brush is easy to use and the way the eyeliner dries is great in my opinion! When it dries it like a matte sort of look. It's long lasting unless you cry, or get water on your eyes. But other than that it works perfectly! Would recommend this to anyone!! Xoxo
Sierra K.
This eyeliner surprised me actually. It's pretty good quality and staying power. I didn't like that it wasn't waterproof because it comes off very easy with water. But for an all day wear with no contact with water, it works pretty well. It's not the easiest to apply with the shape of the brush but once you're used to it it's fine. Overall good quality for the price.
Brittany S.
Niceville, FL
Would this be a good eyeliner for just beginning to use liquid eyeliner?
Denise D.
El Paso , TX
What's your experience with this?
Ji Soo C.
Buffalo, NY
Does this thing smear or smudge???
Cassie P.
St, NL
Is this applicator any good?!
Darlene H.
Lathrop, CA
Does this give you thick eyeliner or could it give you thin lines too