BY ALMAY

Product Details
Get Beautiful Definition With This Easy-to-use Liquid Eyeliner. Water-resistant Formula Lasts Up To 16 Hours Without Irritation. Unique "Inkwell" Design Delivers Fresh Color Every Time. Flex-tip Applicator Provides Mistake-proof Control

• Ahhh... So im wearing glasses now. I want a different loo...2 Answers
  • I absolutely loved this eyeliner when I was younger I lov...1 Answers
  • So I want an eyeliner that won't smudge and that's easy t...3 Answers
Almay Intense I-Color Liquid Eyeliner
  • "This eyeliner is the best one I've tried so far. I've been using blackest black on a daily basis for years and I still love it! The brush is the perfect size and shape and it goes on perfect and in one coat! It doesn't fray or get those stray strands like I've had with other brands.I can do a thick line or thin line and it stays all day!" in 162 reviews
  • "I wear a full cat eye every day and have tried every liquid liner under the sun. The Almay Liquid Line is the best I've ever used and have tossed all of my other more expensive liquid liners. Most liquid liners have a very long brush, which I find makes it difficult to control. With this one, you can grip the wand very close to the sponge tip for full control over your lines. It glides on smoothly and opaque so you don't need to go over your line multiple times. The sponge applicator tip makes creating lines super easy, anywhere from a delicate wingtip to a full blown Cleopatra cat eye. I will never use another liquid liner." in 132 reviews
  • "I LOVE this liquid eyeliner because it is SO easy to use, it doesn't smudge and it removes easily when you need to take it off!" in 53 reviews
  • "I have very sensitive skin which is why I stick with Almay. I have this eyeliner in #221 or black. After application it gives off a matte look instead of being shiny- which I love! If you are just starting to experience with liquid eyeliner I would suggest this brand. It is not waterproof so it's easy to remove should their be a mistake, but at the same time, it dries fast. " in 49 reviews
Monica G.
I used this eyeliner for a while and it totally isn't for your bottom eyelid but its alright over my upper eyelid. on the bottom it all bad it comes off after a while it easy goes in my eye at times. And on top its pretty easy to apply it the brush is good but one thing i hate is after a while or when i go outside and its a little windy it gets hecka runny it goes down and smudges its not really good.
Brittany C.
You honestly can't go wrong with this product. Makes my eyes pop! I choose this brand and liquid eye liner over any other kind. I love it. You should try it too!
Maura T.
Lynnwood, WA
Probably the best eyeliner I've ever used! I've tried switching but I always seem to come back to this liner. Although I do NOT like the new applicator. It's hard to do my winged liner now. I would have given it 5 stars if the old applicator was still being sold. It's super black and stays on all day. And it dries matte! I get compliments all the time and people are super shocked that it's almay!
Angela W.
Ypsilanti, MI
I love this! I head heard about it from a makeup board I'm a part of, and was doubtful that it would be as good as they claim. I am the worst at making wings (especially with one hooded eye) but I tried it a couple of times, and will not go back to my regular eyeliner pencil! The tip is perfect, so much easier to use than my mac pen and all of the other liquid eyeliners that I have tried. (eyeko, NYX, you name it...) It took me a couple of times to get the hang of it, but three days of practice, and I went back to get two more colors.
Stephanie Y.
Elk Grove, CA
I prefer the plain black as it applies more smoothly and stays longer. I accidentally bought the shimmery black color and did not like the consistency of this eyeliner. It felt sticky and did not apply smoothly, in my opinion. To be more specific, it took longer to dry, made my eyelids stick together around the crease sometimes, clumped up if I tried to build on layers for more pigment, etc. It was also not as pigmented as I would have liked. I used a few times then threw it away :(
Kirsten M.
I've been using Almay Intense I-Color Liquid Eyeliner since I first started wearing eyeliner eight years ago. In fact until this past year or so, it was the only eyeliner (along with the pencil version) I wore. I will say that it's definitely not smudge proof, but I trained myself to never ever touch my eyes simply so I could keep using this product. The black color to enhance hazel eyes does just that, and my mom has the brown for blue eyes that works wonders in the same way. And there's a shimmery quality to this stuff that I'm such a huge fan of, and gets complimented all the time!

Simply put, this eyeliner's not easy-peasy to wear but it's so beautiful that it's irrelevant.
Laura G.
Baraboo, WI
Review for: Precise Black more...
I really do like this eyeliner! It has a great price too, I like the consistency and the brush is great for application. The only downfall to this is that I felt that the liner did not last that long throughout the day compared to my other eyeliners. It would be black when I put it on, but it fades to a light brown :/ But thats just me.
Marci J.
Review for: Black more...
This is really not my favorite brand of eyeliner; I had previously purchased this on advice of my brow girl for an affordable, good quality eyeliner.  I was not a fan of the brush; it is really easy to mess up - trying to correct it usually causes more of a mess and a lot of smear.  I also did not much like the fact that it smudges a lot on me so I usually ended up looking like a raccoon.  Of curious note is that I actually experienced some irritation with this product as well.
Jamie H.
I bought these for a deal of buy one get one for 50% off at walgreens after many disappointing run ins with different brands and was instantly impressed although they are decently priced they are way worth the money, I will probably stick with this brand as the black eyeliner is actually black with one sweep of the awesome applicator and is a very dark black, the applicator is one of my favorites as you have an option of very thin precise lines or chunky bold lines. The only problem I have is it is NOT waterproof but it holds up all day long despite that.
Erica W.
Starkville, MS
The applicator makes all the difference when it comes to my liquid liner. This one is great because it's a small, fine-tip sponge as opposed to a brush, which is GREAT for controlling exactly where you want the liner. Additionally, I've found that it's (the charcoal black, anyway) is surprisingly build-able. I love having the option between a smoky/grey line or blackest black, depending on how many coats I apply. Love this liner for day, night, and everything in between!
Brittany S.
Niceville, FL
Would this be a good eyeliner for just beginning to use liquid eyeliner?
Denise D.
El Paso , TX
What's your experience with this?
Ji Soo C.
Buffalo, NY
Does this thing smear or smudge???
Cassie P.
St, NL
Is this applicator any good?!
Darlene H.
Lathrop, CA
Does this give you thick eyeliner or could it give you thin lines too