BY ALMAY

Product Details
Get Beautiful Definition With This Easy-to-use Liquid Eyeliner. Water-resistant Formula Lasts Up To 16 Hours Without Irritation. Unique "Inkwell" Design Delivers Fresh Color Every Time. Flex-tip Applicator Provides Mistake-proof Control

• Ahhh... So im wearing glasses now. I want a different loo...2 Answers
  • I absolutely loved this eyeliner when I was younger I lov...1 Answers
  • So I want an eyeliner that won't smudge and that's easy t...3 Answers
Almay Intense I-Color Liquid Eyeliner
  • "This eyeliner is the best one I've tried so far. I've been using blackest black on a daily basis for years and I still love it! The brush is the perfect size and shape and it goes on perfect and in one coat! It doesn't fray or get those stray strands like I've had with other brands.I can do a thick line or thin line and it stays all day!" in 162 reviews
  • "I wear a full cat eye every day and have tried every liquid liner under the sun. The Almay Liquid Line is the best I've ever used and have tossed all of my other more expensive liquid liners. Most liquid liners have a very long brush, which I find makes it difficult to control. With this one, you can grip the wand very close to the sponge tip for full control over your lines. It glides on smoothly and opaque so you don't need to go over your line multiple times. The sponge applicator tip makes creating lines super easy, anywhere from a delicate wingtip to a full blown Cleopatra cat eye. I will never use another liquid liner." in 132 reviews
  • "I LOVE this liquid eyeliner because it is SO easy to use, it doesn't smudge and it removes easily when you need to take it off!" in 53 reviews
  • "I have very sensitive skin which is why I stick with Almay. I have this eyeliner in #221 or black. After application it gives off a matte look instead of being shiny- which I love! If you are just starting to experience with liquid eyeliner I would suggest this brand. It is not waterproof so it's easy to remove should their be a mistake, but at the same time, it dries fast. " in 49 reviews
Sarah D.
New Ulm, MN
Love this eyeliner. It's smooth and lasts all day. Easy to apply and remove. Does not smear throughout the day. My eye color is brown and I use the color midnight. Which is navy blue that's almost black. I bought it on sale at Walgreens and fell in love with it.
Jade D.
Review for: Black Pearl For Hazel Eyes more...
My go to liquid eyeliner. I use Almay everything and this product does it for me to. It’s so easy to use, completely uncomplicated. I’ve been using liquid eyeliner for years and I think this has been one of the easiest ones I’ve used in a long time.
Hope N.
chicago
My all time favorite go-to liquid eye liner. I love the price, and portion. A pack last me a while. I love the matte finish, and how lite it feels. I would recommend this a thousands times. I've bought this product 10+ times!
Kensleigh A.
Almway Liquid Eyeliner stays all day (even the one that is not waterproof) and does not smudge easily. I buy this product every time because it goes on easily and holds it form. I would recommend this product to anyone, even those who are new to liquid liners.
Alyssa G.
South Bend, IN
Love love love. The applicator on this is small enough to allow you to create precise thin lines and wings. It also helps you avoid getting eyeliner on your eyelashes and clumping them up. I've never had a problem with this eyeliner drying out. Stays on all day and doesn't flake. Can't beat it for the price.
Caitlyn J.
Talihina
Review for: Black Pearl For Hazel Eyes more...
This product is good but hard to apply especially if you’re going for a more winged look. The applicator makes it difficult to get the same look on both eyes. I used this product about 3 times and I would not buy it again.
Lydia F.
LOVE! Great for sensitive eyes! and smudge proof! waterproof! great color! doesn't run when I tear up, which is probably on a daily basis! LOL!
Hands down the best!
Mashrika A.
This is my favorite drugstore eyeliner!!! Lasts all day and it's amazing for a good price! I am a repeat user. They always have buy one get one fifty percent off at rite aid every now and then so I like to stock up on it!
Courtney C.
Lynden, WA
I love love love this product. I accidentally bought the brown one but to be honest I like it more. The price is good and applying it is so easy. I've tried others and they just don't compare. I'm going to keep buying it.
Michelle M.
I haven't used many liquid eyeliners but for the price this one is amazing. It is very long lasting and looks perfect. I typically put it on thick then take a Q tip and clean the rest of it off for a clean finish. I have shakey hands
Brittany S.
Niceville, FL
Would this be a good eyeliner for just beginning to use liquid eyeliner?
Denise D.
El paso, TX
What's your experience with this?
Ji Soo C.
Buffalo, NY
Does this thing smear or smudge???
Cassie P.
St, NL
Is this applicator any good?!
Darlene H.
Lathrop, CA
Does this give you thick eyeliner or could it give you thin lines too