BY ALMAY

Product Details
Get Beautiful Definition With This Easy-to-use Liquid Eyeliner. Water-resistant Formula Lasts Up To 16 Hours Without Irritation. Unique "Inkwell" Design Delivers Fresh Color Every Time. Flex-tip Applicator Provides Mistake-proof Control

• Ahhh... So im wearing glasses now. I want a different loo...2 Answers
  • I absolutely loved this eyeliner when I was younger I lov...1 Answers
  • So I want an eyeliner that won't smudge and that's easy t...3 Answers
Almay Intense I-Color Liquid Eyeliner
  • "This eyeliner is the best one I've tried so far. I've been using blackest black on a daily basis for years and I still love it! The brush is the perfect size and shape and it goes on perfect and in one coat! It doesn't fray or get those stray strands like I've had with other brands.I can do a thick line or thin line and it stays all day!" in 162 reviews
  • "I wear a full cat eye every day and have tried every liquid liner under the sun. The Almay Liquid Line is the best I've ever used and have tossed all of my other more expensive liquid liners. Most liquid liners have a very long brush, which I find makes it difficult to control. With this one, you can grip the wand very close to the sponge tip for full control over your lines. It glides on smoothly and opaque so you don't need to go over your line multiple times. The sponge applicator tip makes creating lines super easy, anywhere from a delicate wingtip to a full blown Cleopatra cat eye. I will never use another liquid liner." in 132 reviews
  • "I LOVE this liquid eyeliner because it is SO easy to use, it doesn't smudge and it removes easily when you need to take it off!" in 53 reviews
  • "I have very sensitive skin which is why I stick with Almay. I have this eyeliner in #221 or black. After application it gives off a matte look instead of being shiny- which I love! If you are just starting to experience with liquid eyeliner I would suggest this brand. It is not waterproof so it's easy to remove should their be a mistake, but at the same time, it dries fast. " in 49 reviews
Rebecca H.
Euless, TX
I LOVE this stuff. I've been using it for years, now, and have yet to find something that comes close to it. Eyeliner has always been a tricky thing for me to use, but Almay has made it so easy with this product. The color goes on smooth and even, and it makes lining my eye a piece of cake in the morning. I highly recommend!
Jordan A.
This is my favorite liquid eyeliner. The shimmer makes it so that I don't even really need eye shadow. The price is reasonable and it lasts a long time. The applicator brush is easy to use, especially for someone not very talented with makeup. I would definitely recommend.
Tori K.
Farmville , VA
I've used this eyeliner for literally four years, and it's alright! It does wear off a bit on the putter corner of my eye where my wing is. I've used better, but this one is great for the price. It doesn't flake, but it gets harder to apply as the tip of the wand wears out.
Raven G.
Newport , NC
I would definitely say try this eyeliner! This is my go to everyday liquid liner this is very easy to apply and has great pigmentation! One of the things I love about this eyeliner would be how long this product actually lasts.
Ginger O.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I have used this eyeliner again and again for years. It's definitely not the best one, but doesn't break the bank. I like to use Almay's eyeliner for green eyes to enhance the pigment in my eyes. I'd recommend for daily use.
Anelise M.
I LOVE Almay Intense i-Color liquid Eyeliner. I have brown eyes and the purple is my absolute favorite. Black pearl is a close second. They are easy to apply, long lasting and that purple is wonderful. I have had so many compliments and never would have thought to wear purple eye shadow!
Kristen D.
S Chesterfld, VA
I have been using this same eyeliner for 4+ years, and I don't see myself switching anytime soon. It is extremely easy to apply and dries quickly, so it does not easily smear or come off with tears. Saying this, it comes off very well with makeup remover! I don't have anything negative to say about this product.
Mclain C.
Corona Dl Mar, CA
I have been using this eyeliner for years and its the only thing i buy now. The texture is perfect. Very thick and will last throughout the day, but glides on easy with the applicator. Applicator brush is perfect size and texture to create a perfect wing look.
Kyndra H.
Buckley, WA
I've used this eyeliner for nearly 15 years. In that time I've tried many other brands - Urban Decay, Sephora, E.L.F just to name a few and I always come back to this. The perfect eyeliner for a flawlessly painted wing.
Melissa L.
Review for: Black Pearl For Hazel Eyes more...
I really do like this liquid eyeliner. It's a nice compliment to my hazel eyes. The brush is very easy to use and can create thick or thin lines as needed. It does not last all day, and definitely wears off when I wear it. That said, if you touch up halfway theo
Brittany S.
Niceville, FL
Would this be a good eyeliner for just beginning to use liquid eyeliner?
Denise D.
El Paso , TX
What's your experience with this?
Ji Soo C.
Buffalo, NY
Does this thing smear or smudge???
Cassie P.
St, NL
Is this applicator any good?!
Darlene H.
Lathrop, CA
Does this give you thick eyeliner or could it give you thin lines too