BY ALMAY

Product Details
Get Beautiful Definition With This Easy-to-use Liquid Eyeliner. Water-resistant Formula Lasts Up To 16 Hours Without Irritation. Unique "Inkwell" Design Delivers Fresh Color Every Time. Flex-tip Applicator Provides Mistake-proof Control

• Ahhh... So im wearing glasses now. I want a different loo...2 Answers
  • I absolutely loved this eyeliner when I was younger I lov...1 Answers
  • So I want an eyeliner that won't smudge and that's easy t...3 Answers
Almay Intense I-Color Liquid Eyeliner
  • "This eyeliner is the best one I've tried so far. I've been using blackest black on a daily basis for years and I still love it! The brush is the perfect size and shape and it goes on perfect and in one coat! It doesn't fray or get those stray strands like I've had with other brands.I can do a thick line or thin line and it stays all day!" in 162 reviews
  • "I wear a full cat eye every day and have tried every liquid liner under the sun. The Almay Liquid Line is the best I've ever used and have tossed all of my other more expensive liquid liners. Most liquid liners have a very long brush, which I find makes it difficult to control. With this one, you can grip the wand very close to the sponge tip for full control over your lines. It glides on smoothly and opaque so you don't need to go over your line multiple times. The sponge applicator tip makes creating lines super easy, anywhere from a delicate wingtip to a full blown Cleopatra cat eye. I will never use another liquid liner." in 132 reviews
  • "I LOVE this liquid eyeliner because it is SO easy to use, it doesn't smudge and it removes easily when you need to take it off!" in 53 reviews
  • "I have very sensitive skin which is why I stick with Almay. I have this eyeliner in #221 or black. After application it gives off a matte look instead of being shiny- which I love! If you are just starting to experience with liquid eyeliner I would suggest this brand. It is not waterproof so it's easy to remove should their be a mistake, but at the same time, it dries fast. " in 49 reviews
Anna M.
Raleigh, NC
I like this eyeliner because it goes one really nicely with a deep color. The tip isn't that fine so it doesn't draw a super thin line. The main problem with this eyeliner is that it really stings and burns my eye if it runs or gets into my eye. It is really painful and not worth it to me to buy this product again.
Bewitching M.
I've been using this liquid eyeliner since high school and always seem to come back to it! This is super pigmented, it dries down completely Matte and it wears so well throughout the day. This is honestly better than all of my high end liners!
Kristbilly R.
Anaheim, CA
So first off, I have very sensitive eyes!
Well, this brand has saved my life every since I wore it I never again looked for another eyeliner to replace it just because it's affordable and it's very Promising into giving you a bold look and a very nice touch to your makeup. You will love it I promise you that!
Brown Topaz is perfect for blue eyes. The color is very bold. It does not spread well once you apply, so sometimes it looks very heavy. It is a nice metallic color. Looks great when you apply brown eye shadows after the eyeliner to blur the eyeliner edges. It makes my eyes pop! The tip of the applicator could be pointier in my opinion just to get thinner lines and thinner ends. I will keep buying because I love the color.
Meagan D.
Flint, MI
This is my absolute go to for when I want a winged liner look. It's sooo easy to apply and so quick. With a pencil I feel like it doesn't look as bold or I end up blinking to much and it takes to long to get precise. This you can just swipe right across in a few seconds and your done. It lasts allll day long
Cortney D.
Columbus, OH
I have used this eyeliner for years. I don't typically buy high end makeup because I don't always wear a full face but this is great for the price. The pot and "pen" are easy to use and I always can get a precise line. The only thing would be I wouldn't recommend if you always go with a very thin line.
Cortney P.
Shelbyville, IN
This liner is very opaque and lasts relatively well throughout the day. The applicator takes some getting used to, but once you get the hang of it, it's very useful and unique compared to other liners. It could be longer lasting, but I find that the quality is still nice and I would repurchase this.
Kelly M.
Delbarton, WV
Great for sensitive skin! I always wear a cat eye and I love this formula because it is very smooth, doesn't irritate, and is easy to remove :). It stay on longer if you have some eyeshadow underneath or a good eye primer ;). They also have beautiful shades that complement your eye color!
Maribel D.
El Paso, TX
I've been using this liquid eyeliner since I was in high school! It lasts me all day long & I just love that it isn't even water proof & it doesn't wash off at all. Love the sharp pointy tip & the handle. It is my absolute favorite!
Leah M.
Freedom, WI
I have been using this product for YEARS! Absolutely love it. It doesn't run like the original pen eyeliner. It gives you that precise distinct line every girl is looking for. Comes in multiple colors, but I've always just purchased the black.
Brittany S.
Niceville, FL
Would this be a good eyeliner for just beginning to use liquid eyeliner?
Denise D.
El paso, TX
What's your experience with this?
Ji Soo C.
Buffalo, NY
Does this thing smear or smudge???
Cassie P.
St, NL
Is this applicator any good?!
Darlene H.
Lathrop, CA
Does this give you thick eyeliner or could it give you thin lines too