BY ALMAY

Product Details
Get Beautiful Definition With This Easy-to-use Liquid Eyeliner. Water-resistant Formula Lasts Up To 16 Hours Without Irritation. Unique "Inkwell" Design Delivers Fresh Color Every Time. Flex-tip Applicator Provides Mistake-proof Control

• Ahhh... So im wearing glasses now. I want a different loo...2 Answers
  • I absolutely loved this eyeliner when I was younger I lov...1 Answers
  • So I want an eyeliner that won't smudge and that's easy t...3 Answers
Almay Intense I-Color Liquid Eyeliner
  • "This eyeliner is the best one I've tried so far. I've been using blackest black on a daily basis for years and I still love it! The brush is the perfect size and shape and it goes on perfect and in one coat! It doesn't fray or get those stray strands like I've had with other brands.I can do a thick line or thin line and it stays all day!" in 162 reviews
  • "I wear a full cat eye every day and have tried every liquid liner under the sun. The Almay Liquid Line is the best I've ever used and have tossed all of my other more expensive liquid liners. Most liquid liners have a very long brush, which I find makes it difficult to control. With this one, you can grip the wand very close to the sponge tip for full control over your lines. It glides on smoothly and opaque so you don't need to go over your line multiple times. The sponge applicator tip makes creating lines super easy, anywhere from a delicate wingtip to a full blown Cleopatra cat eye. I will never use another liquid liner." in 132 reviews
  • "I LOVE this liquid eyeliner because it is SO easy to use, it doesn't smudge and it removes easily when you need to take it off!" in 53 reviews
  • "I have very sensitive skin which is why I stick with Almay. I have this eyeliner in #221 or black. After application it gives off a matte look instead of being shiny- which I love! If you are just starting to experience with liquid eyeliner I would suggest this brand. It is not waterproof so it's easy to remove should their be a mistake, but at the same time, it dries fast. " in 49 reviews
Tiana N.
Lake Stevens, WA
This is my everyday go to eyeliner as far as drugstore brand. I normally will get the darkest one which I believe is just labeled black. It stays fairly well for me, dries matte, easy to apply and to remove. I've never tried the water proof formula. The normal formula will smudge if water droplets were to happen such as rain or watery eyes! The applicator is a spongy like pen tip but it does become "soggy" after a month which makes for big ugly liner fyi! Overall it is A-okay and decent for the price.
Mayen G.
Dothan
Review for: Precise Black more...
I have been using this eyeliner for ~5 years now. It is THE best eyeliner. I will never buy another one. Absolutely easy to use. I purchase it at Walgreens. It lasts all day and I use every day. Highly recommend!
Abigail W.
Nashville, TN
This is one of the best eye liners I have found to date. So much of the magic of this eyeliner is in the wand that's included. It's perfect for making a beautiful and clean cat eye. The color also is very dark. The one con is that it can rub off fairly easily, so you have to make sure not to touch your eyes once applied.
Deonna G.
Tacoma
Review for: Precise Black, Black more...
This is actually a really great drugstore mascara. I purchased it based on reviews after I ran out of my Stila Stay All Day and needed something cheap in a hurry until I purchased more. Oddly, I haven't looked back. Easily to apply, rich black color, no eyelid transfer or running. I have fallen asleep with it on and ended up with some smudges under my eyes, but I think that's to be expected.
Rochelle N.
Review for: Black more...
I have been using this liquid eyeliner since I started makeup in high school. I really love how it stays on throughout the day without fading. I like the pigmentation of this eyeliner and it goes over shimmer eyeshadows pretty good. I love that this product is affordable and lasts me a good few months!
Gina D.
Conway, MO
This is literally the ONLY eyeliner I use. I love how easy it is to apply with the small felt brush and how very black it is. You can easily create precise, dramatic wings or just use along the lash line for eyes that look bigger naturally. I highly recommend this product.
Emma H.
I really enjoy using this product. It is easy to apply and stays put all day. The color was good (I have it in black and brown) and it was reasonable priced (around $5 if I remember correctly). This was my first liquid eyeliner but I think I will be buying it again.
Nina R.
LOVE this eyeliner. The brush tip applicator is soft and malleable just enough to get the shape you want. It takes a little longer to dry, which is fine, just took some getting used to. I have gotten many compliments on my eyeliner look and many people are surprised to learn it is Almay!
Jazmine M.
Yakima, WA
I love the tip. It is thicker and more sturdy than most liquid eyeliners, but flexible enough to create the perfect wing. I like that they make eyeliners to enhance specific eye colors. I think the subtle difference was able to bring out the slight green in my eyes. This is by far my favorite eyeliner.
Holly S.
Dearborn, MI
It's cheap and gets the job done. I would like to start using bobbi brown liquid eyeliner because I have heard great things about it. The brush gets weak after little use of application and makes the wing very difficult to draw. Just not good stuff. I would buy it again because it is the only one I know how to apply, but I will be upgrading to a brand name very shortly.
Brittany S.
Niceville, FL
Would this be a good eyeliner for just beginning to use liquid eyeliner?
Denise D.
El Paso , TX
What's your experience with this?
Ji Soo C.
Buffalo, NY
Does this thing smear or smudge???
Cassie P.
St, NL
Is this applicator any good?!
Darlene H.
Lathrop, CA
Does this give you thick eyeliner or could it give you thin lines too