BY ALMAY

Almay Intense i-Color Limited Edition Brown Eye Collection Pack 031 Brown Eyes
  • "I like how almay has the right colors for your eyes to make your eyes stand out and its long lasting and brilliant colors" in 2 reviews
  • "They are so subtle and pretty and they really make my eyes stand out." in 1 review
  • "They have beautiful colors and they last really long. " in 1 review
VCAS710 R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this pack the eye shadow colors are wonderful and very flattering to brown and hazel eyes.  I love the black pearl eye liner for the same reason.  I don't find he mascara gives me volume and fullness like I would like.
Lydia F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It took me a long time to get excited about having brown eyes, but this eyeshadow definitely helped get me there! The pink shade is gorgeous and really makes my eyes look warm and friendly, while the brown helps add dimension to the outer crease and lashline. This is definitely a staple in my daily makeup bag!
Angela R.
San Francisco, CA
I think the "for brown eyes" thing is sort of a hook. I don't think it looked better than any other eye-makeup I used and it didn't stay on as well as other brands. I appreciated them trying to do more for my brown eyes but I would not recommend to a friend.
Angie W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shadow is fantastic. It really is a great combo for brown eyes and super easy to use (especially for novice makeup wearers or those needing a quick application that blends well). I even wore this for my makeup as a bridesmaid!
Silvia Patricia H.
Miami, Florida
Lo use una vez solamente porque muy poco se consigue en mi pais cuando se trata de productos hipoalergenicos almay es para aquellas mujeres que se caracterizan por una piel sensible, con su gama de productos muy amplia...
Catelyn W.
Okemah, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this eye shadow! It makes it really easy to get ready in the morning because they know what goes good with my brown eyes. The packaging is very informative with a tutorial on the back. I like to play with make up and this makes it easy. I will be purchasing this again in the future.
Danielle M.
I have bought this collection more then once. I love the plum eyeliner. The shadow is very nice and convenient because all the shades you need that go together are right there. I even loke the mascara. I have purchased the eyeliner multiple times. I love almay products
Alisha T.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good product but it's kind of harsh. I'm you use a little, carefully it's great. But if you try to do something new and use too much it makes your eyebrows look way too dark.
Dezirae C.
Ozark, AR
The Almay eye shadow works very well. It is easy to apply. It is a good value and very affordable. It has good coverage. I have used this product a few times before. I bought this product at Walmart. I would definitely would recommend this product.
Marlana B.
Gainesville, GA
Out of all the eyebrow pencils I've tried at the drug store, this one is my favorite. It goes on smoothly, and stays on throughout the day! The color was perfect and matched my hair color. I would highly recommend this product!
ANA P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is the best product for eye brows gray coverage?
Maria C.