BY ALMAY

Almay Intense i-Color Limited Edition Brown Eye Collection Pack 031 Brown Eyes
  • "I like how almay has the right colors for your eyes to make your eyes stand out and its long lasting and brilliant colors" in 2 reviews
  • "They are so subtle and pretty and they really make my eyes stand out." in 1 review
  • "They have beautiful colors and they last really long. " in 1 review
Catelyn W.
Catelyn W.
Okemah, OK
I love this eye shadow! It makes it really easy to get ready in the morning because they know what goes good with my brown eyes. The packaging is very informative with a tutorial on the back. I like to play with make up and this makes it easy. I will be purchasing this again in the future.
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
I have bought this collection more then once. I love the plum eyeliner. The shadow is very nice and convenient because all the shades you need that go together are right there. I even loke the mascara. I have purchased the eyeliner multiple times. I love almay products
Angela R.
Angela R.
I think the "for brown eyes" thing is sort of a hook. I don't think it looked better than any other eye-makeup I used and it didn't stay on as well as other brands. I appreciated them trying to do more for my brown eyes but I would not recommend to a friend.
Hanna A.
Hanna A.
Tarzana, CA
Really love this I'm a product of the color of my eyes come out my eyes are hazel and I really just very much love this product and how it looks on the things that others would really enjoy it as well and work really well for people who have hazel eyes
Dezirae C.
Dezirae C.
Ozark, AR
The Almay eye shadow works very well. It is easy to apply. It is a good value and very affordable. It has good coverage. I have used this product a few times before. I bought this product at Walmart. I would definitely would recommend this product.
Angie W.
Angie W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This shadow is fantastic. It really is a great combo for brown eyes and super easy to use (especially for novice makeup wearers or those needing a quick application that blends well). I even wore this for my makeup as a bridesmaid!
Emilee T.
Emilee T.
West Des Moines, IA
So I got this product for the first time and when I tried it, I just didn't like it. It didn't last long and I got eyebrows on my pillows. I would not recommend this makeup for people who are just now learning how to use makeup.
Marlana B.
Marlana B.
Gainesville, GA
Out of all the eyebrow pencils I've tried at the drug store, this one is my favorite. It goes on smoothly, and stays on throughout the day! The color was perfect and matched my hair color. I would highly recommend this product!
Silvia Patricia H.
Silvia Patricia H.
Miami, Florida
Lo use una vez solamente porque muy poco se consigue en mi pais cuando se trata de productos hipoalergenicos almay es para aquellas mujeres que se caracterizan por una piel sensible, con su gama de productos muy amplia...
Jacqueline M.
Jacqueline M.
Bakersfield, CA
Love it!!! I have pretty light skin and i use it to darken my eyebrows and it works like a charm! I apply very little since my eyebrows are also very light. Other than that it makes them look full
ANA P.
ANA P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is the best product for eye brows gray coverage?