BY ALMAY

Find Cosmetics at Target.com! Almay Intense i-color Eyeshadow - Party Brights for Hazel Eyes .2oz 135 Color: Mint Green.

Marijke D.
Hollister, CA
The old for blue eyes sets were better. I was disappointed to see that they changed the colors. I was really looking to gift this to my teenage sister as her first eyeshadow but it is just too dark. Make a more natural set for blue eyes. Maybe some browns and coppers.
Reebs W.
Spring Branch TX
This Almay eyeshadow mini palate has a white shadow, a purple and a blue, all with lots of sparkle and shimmer. The purple and blue and I don't use either the purple or the blue because they hardly have any pigment and I don't like how they look on the eyelid. However, the white shadow works fantastically as a highlighter. I mm giving his product five stars because of its use as a highlighter, not as its use as an eyeshadow. I will re buy and I recommend as a highlighter.
Gabrielle H.
Highland Park, MI
I’m not a fan, it’s to opaque on deeper skin it’s not enough pigment. The applicator is ok but a brush would be better. I recommend richer powdered formula or crepe shadow with built in primer for competitiveness.
Jessica N.
Walker, MI
I am super sensitive to makeup products so this hypoallergenic formula works great for me! It lasts forever and doesn't make my lids itchy or break out. I have all the color choices and love them all!
Lyra_Kimler K.
Redmond
They almau eyeshadow worked great i got silver, gold, and purple colors. They work great and have a lot of pigment. Almay Intense I-color Eyeshadow - Party Brights
Mariell T.
Bristol , CT
Pretty simple to use. I like how it shows you the eye looks that you can achieve with the colors. You can always switch It up of course. Makes my green eyes pop!
Amanda C.
Port Richey, FL
I am on the fence about that eye shadow applicator. The bent design is kinda hard to use, but yet not. It'll grow on you. I really like that it's smooth and almost silky to put on. I have had it on for 6 hours now and it's only a bit faded because I have an issue with touching my eyes. I've posted a picture of just the brown and copper colors. Nothing else on, no mascara, eye liner, primer. Nothing. Almay Intense I-color Eyeshadow - Party Brights
Amanda C.
East Boston, MA
Great drugstore brand for sensitive eyes! Easy on people whom are super sensitive to shadows and they're lovely with nice color. They blend well and remove easily. These trios for eye color are really nice, you can choose whatever you want but i find the hazel one on my hazel eyes is a great color scheme.
claudia n.
Mt Washington, KY
Very rich eyeshadow ,with three colors, nice instructions on the back, and easy opening to the product. The copper is such a pretty color. I like the Curve of the applicator that is safely tucked inside. I'm enjoying this one
Brandi T.
Gate City, VA
I haven't tried many of the almay products, but i recently tried this eye shadow trio. I have to say, it works pretty good! It covers well and the color lasts all day. It's better than some of the cheaper competitors, and worth the little bit more in terms of cost.