BY ALMAY

Bring out your eye color with rich, contrasting color! Pearlescent eyeliner defines your eyes with rich tones that make your eye color pop. Built in sharpener ensures precise application, and color resists smudging and fading throughout the day.

• Never used this brand before. Is it like drug store or high end e...1 Answers
  • Is this best used with any eye color? 1 Answers
  • Is this long lasting?2 Answers
Sky :.
This is a favorite! The color is nice, you can build it to make it a deeper more intense color, I love the self sharpener it makes it way easier! And for the price it's unbeatable!
Tristin F.
Review for: Brown Topaz For Blue Eyes
I'm always searching for drugstore makeup that gives the same color-return AND longevity of wear, as the more expensive makeup brands do. Almay has been genius in their eyeliners! I have blue eyes and I adore their brown topaz color because the gold tones in it make my eyes pop! Plus this eyeliner can be smudged for a more smokey look. I love how easy it glides on for a pencil!
Tara B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Seriously love this color for my blue eyes! It's like a copper color- the golds & browns work so well with blue eyes! It goes on very smooth. It does wear off pretty easy- rubbing your face or just sweaty. I bought this with a coupon so I only paid $1 at Walmart. I'm a reoccurring buyer.
carol i.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have dark brown/black eyes. I get so many compliments on my Purple Almay Intense I-color Eyeliner. It glides on very smoothly and is easy to smudge and wipe off. It's not long lasting but I prefer the naturally smudged look on most days. As a busy mom on the go, this simple hypoallergenic purple eyeliner is one my favorite make-up staples. To my surprise, three of my friends use this eyeliner now too. They usually prefer high end elite colored make-up over Almay.
Rose R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
From this line I have "purple amethyst".
I like this purple color because that's different at conventional shades!
It's hard to apply to get the color you want.
But the patient worth. #glam #contest
Amy M.
Chazy, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using color number 004..Black Raisin for a very long time now. I love how this color accents my green eyes.
Carly B.
GUELPH, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
One of my fqvorite go to eye liners for years. !
Amazing price, quality colors.... Amazing !
Zemyna R.
W Hollywood, CA
I have been buying this for years now. It is my go to brown liner. It has a bit of shimer to it, so it comes out a copper color, but it isn't the least bit distracting. I think it always looks very professional. I wish it could be sharpened, but that's the nature of twist ups!
Shannan A.
Visalia, CA
Review for: Linerdeep Jade
I have green eyes and it's hard to find shadows that are perfectly matched to bring out the color. These do that and so much more! My favorite drugstore shadows, for sure!
Nicole B.
Gilbert, AZ
I love this eyeliner! Application is easy and the eyeliner is long lasting. I use this eyeliner as apart of my daily makeup routine and I highly recommend it.
Nicole B.
Torrington, CT
Can this be bought somewhere else for cheaper or not yet?
Maria R.
Conroe , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
As anyone try this product?
Nicole J.
Clermont, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you use this to do the cat eye with?
Karen M.
Vancouver
How do you get the eyeliner to come out of the tube ? It will not twist!
Tiffany M.
Akron, OH
When this smudges it seems that it is harder to clean up. Any suggestions?