24 colors available

BY ALMAY #91 in Eyeliner

Bring out your eye color with rich, contrasting color! Pearlescent eyeliner defines your eyes with rich tones that make your eye color pop. Built in sharpener ensures precise application, and color resists smudging and fading throughout the day.

Brittanie K.
Brittanie K.
Kilgore
Beauty Junkie Expert
I will always and i mean always use this eyeliner. I recently i guess developed an allergy to other because they use to burn my eyes.. so i thought i would guve this brand a try and I'll never go back never burns my eyes and is very affordable!
Megan C.
Megan C.
Des Moines
Review for: Raisin Quartz For Green Eyes
Repeat user. Have used for years since I was a teenager. I love the color of this eyeliner kind of a purple hue to it. I think it really does bring out green eyes. It goes on very smooth and easily. My go to for everyday and more natural looks. Will continue to purchase.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Purcellville
Review for: Black Pearl For Hazel Eyes
My favorite eyeliner! It's like a pencil but doesn't require sharpening, although the there is a sharpener on the bottom. I've tried other liners but they didn't work like this one. I've used it for years!!
Magen D.
Magen D.
New Orleans
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this eyeliner! It goes on so smooth and looks great! When it's time to sharpen the tip that is even a breeze. Some eyeliners are rigid or constantly break after the initial sharpening, but this one does not.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Canton
Review for: Brown Topaz For Blue Eyes
I've been using this liner for years! While I don't really buy the idea that it makes my eyes more blue, I do love the color. It isn't as harsh as a black liner and it has a bit of a sparkle to it but not glittery. It's great for everyday wear and I plan to keep using it!
Alena O.
Alena O.
Philadelphia
Review for: Black Pearl For Hazel Eyes
I've been using this eyeliner forever. It is supposed to bring out hazel eyes and I think it does a great job! It does smudge a bit but that's to be expected because it's on my waterline. For the price it's my favorite!
Tristin F.
Tristin F.
Review for: Brown Topaz For Blue Eyes
I'm always searching for drugstore makeup that gives the same color-return AND longevity of wear, as the more expensive makeup brands do. Almay has been genius in their eyeliners! I have blue eyes and I adore their brown topaz color because the gold tones in it make my eyes pop! Plus this eyeliner can be smudged for a more smokey look. I love how easy it glides on for a pencil!
Brandi D.
Brandi D.
Review for: Brown Topaz
Lasts well without going greasy, but not the ultimate in stay power. Color is light, but not invisible.
Sarissa S.
Sarissa S.
Meridian
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this eyeliner. Prone to smudging, but the color is amazing and is super easy to apply. Has a removable sharpener on the bottom
Cheyenne C.
Cheyenne C.
Ponchatoula , LA
Review for: Brown Topaz For Blue Eyes
This product was a little difficult to work out with but the color pay off was great. It was an okay price but there is some room for improvement. Compared to alternatives it isn't the best, but for the color I would recommend it.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Torrington, CT
Can this be bought somewhere else for cheaper or not yet?
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Clermont, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you use this to do the cat eye with?
Maria R.
Maria R.
Conroe, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
As anyone try this product?
Karen M.
Karen M.
Vancouver
How do you get the eyeliner to come out of the tube ? It will not twist!
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Akron, OH
When this smudges it seems that it is harder to clean up. Any suggestions?