BY ALMAY

Bring out your eye color with rich, contrasting color! Pearlescent eyeliner defines your eyes with rich tones that make your eye color pop. Built in sharpener ensures precise application, and color resists smudging and fading throughout the day.

• Never used this brand before. Is it like drug store or high end e...1 Answers
  • Is this best used with any eye color? 1 Answers
  • Is this long lasting?2 Answers
Amy Y.
Euless, TX
My favorite for the value. It goes in smooth and blends well with anything I put on my eyes. Love almay products
Maggie B.
I've been using this pencil since high school and I can't find a better pencil out there. I don't like paying high prices for eyeliners so the Price Is Right on this one and the product is amazing.
Sarah D.
Mount Carmel
Always works well at an unbeatable price. Never wears and never smudges. Love love love this product. Would recommend!
Rebecca H.
franklin
These are great. I've bought them a million times in every color. They smudge a little but nothing to concerning.
Hannah M.
Radford, VA
I’ve been using this eyeliner for about 10yrs now, it is a TRUE ride or die. I will never use anything else.
Sarie E.
Blissfield
Review for: Brown Topaz For Blue Eyes
I have been using this eyeliner for a few years now but I am beginning to see that it may be time for something new.  It does not last for more than a couple hours, the pencil is just a twist pencil, so you cannot sharpen it when it gets dull.  Therefore your lines are not always the cleanest to begin with.  The price is ok but no the best considering the quality of the product.
Ashley R.
Asheville
Review for: Purple Amethyst for Brown Eyes
One of the best purple's I've ever found for eyeliner. It's dark enough to be bold, but not so dark that it just appears black. It glides on super smooth and stays put all day. Love this stuff!
alecia b.
benton harbor
Review for: Color Crayon
Allay does not get enough love. It has some standouts and the eyeliner is one of them. I always keep one in my collection. It is easy to apply and stays put. I can get a better, longlasting look with this than high end.
Samantha C.
Coopersburg, PA
Review for: Brown Topaz For Blue Eyes
This eyeliner is so smooth and does not irritate my very sensitive eyes even if I use it on my waterline. I have bought this over and over again and never had any issue. It stays on really well and I have recommended it to friends. Will defiantly keep buying this product! And it’s a great value.
Angejolie B.
Review for: Black
If you like more smudged liner and less precise, this is a great option. Good for sensitive eyes and the perfect black shade. BUT it does tend to "melt" in the corners after a few hours. So be sure to carry for touch ups.
Nicole B.
Torrington, CT
Can this be bought somewhere else for cheaper or not yet?
Nicole J.
Clermont, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you use this to do the cat eye with?
Maria R.
Conroe , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
As anyone try this product?
Karen M.
Vancouver
How do you get the eyeliner to come out of the tube ? It will not twist!
Tiffany M.
Akron, OH
When this smudges it seems that it is harder to clean up. Any suggestions?