24 colors available

BY ALMAY #91 in Eyeliner

Bring out your eye color with rich, contrasting color! Pearlescent eyeliner defines your eyes with rich tones that make your eye color pop. Built in sharpener ensures precise application, and color resists smudging and fading throughout the day.

Emily B.
Emily B.
MC MINNVILLE, TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eyeliner did not work for me at all. It was dry and it tugged at the lids when trying to apply it. There was hardly any pigmentation to it at all. I didn't enjoy it at all and wouldn't repurchase.
Maria G.
Maria G.
Chula vista, California
I don't even know where to begin with this one. I tend to have very oily eyelids, so whenever I would aply the eyeliner in a couple of hours I would have a black smudge in my eyelid crease. I used to call it my eyelids own eyebrow. It also very hard to line your eyelid after you've applied eyeshadow. I just feel there are better drugstore eyeliners.
Amelia T.
Amelia T.
I like that Almay products are hypoallergenic. This eyeliner went on smooth. I no longer use Almay products because they have changed their animal testing policies to conform to China's new policies. There are better products available.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Love the color selection but the product itself is very thin and light. No staying power. This liquid eyeliner does not show well on my fair skin even when using high-end primers. I would not recommend.
Alana B.
Alana B.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Linerdeep Jade
I hated it. It smudged everywhere, creased after less than an hour even with primer and was difficult to use.
Afrain B.
Afrain B.
I bough this eye liner in a silver color.
I thought it was very light and felt runny. I didn't like how it looked with eyeshadow, it didn't last too long and kept running. It was not too pricey but I will never buy this product again and I would not recommend this to others.
Karen H.
Karen H.
Ewing, NJ
This product goes on smoothly and you can get a nice thin line. The down side is you have to sharpen it and the plastic around the gel is hard to sharpen leaves rough edges and the gel breaks off.
I cannot for the life of me figure out how to make the product come out of the tube. I have had 3 friends also look at it and neither could figure it out either. This eyeliner has great color that stays on but I have only used it for one week and now am at a total loss as to how to continue to use it. Very dissatisfied.
Assumpta S.
Assumpta S.
I really hate this product when it comes to putting it on the eyelid because it's smudges a lot and I'm a person who really likes gel linear. I would recommend this for your waterline but sometimes it gets right out of your waterline and it goes down onto your cheeks and it looks like you just cried. I just wouldn't work and my most anybody.
emma j.
emma j.
It smudged like crazy, never seemed to fully dry, the applicator was very stiff therefore making it difficult to apply
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Torrington, CT
Can this be bought somewhere else for cheaper or not yet?
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Clermont, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you use this to do the cat eye with?
Maria R.
Maria R.
Conroe, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
As anyone try this product?
Karen M.
Karen M.
Vancouver
How do you get the eyeliner to come out of the tube ? It will not twist!
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Akron, OH
When this smudges it seems that it is harder to clean up. Any suggestions?