BY ALMAY

Bring out your eye color with rich, contrasting color! Pearlescent eyeliner defines your eyes with rich tones that make your eye color pop. Built in sharpener ensures precise application, and color resists smudging and fading throughout the day.

• Never used this brand before. Is it like drug store or high end e...1 Answers
  • Is this best used with any eye color? 1 Answers
  • Is this long lasting?2 Answers
Amy Y.
Euless, TX
My favorite for the value. It goes in smooth and blends well with anything I put on my eyes. Love almay products
Maggie B.
I've been using this pencil since high school and I can't find a better pencil out there. I don't like paying high prices for eyeliners so the Price Is Right on this one and the product is amazing.
Sarah D.
Mount Carmel
Always works well at an unbeatable price. Never wears and never smudges. Love love love this product. Would recommend!
Rebecca H.
franklin
These are great. I've bought them a million times in every color. They smudge a little but nothing to concerning.
Hannah M.
Radford, VA
I’ve been using this eyeliner for about 10yrs now, it is a TRUE ride or die. I will never use anything else.
Ashley R.
Asheville
Review for: Purple Amethyst for Brown Eyes
One of the best purple's I've ever found for eyeliner. It's dark enough to be bold, but not so dark that it just appears black. It glides on super smooth and stays put all day. Love this stuff!
alecia b.
benton harbor
Review for: Color Crayon
Allay does not get enough love. It has some standouts and the eyeliner is one of them. I always keep one in my collection. It is easy to apply and stays put. I can get a better, longlasting look with this than high end.
Brittney T.
Washington , VA
Review for: For Blue Eyes
I have fairly sensitive eyes because I wear contacts daily. It’s been a struggle to find an eyeliner that works for me. Most of almays products are great for my skin! I have blue eyes and I ALWAYS love how this brown liner makes my eyes pop while still maintaining a good feeling.
Katie H.
Springboro, OH
Review for: Raisin Quartz For Green Eyes
I’ve tried many other brands, but this one is my favorite. The color stays true and it applies smoothly. It doesn’t tend to unintentionally smudge or “bleed” as much as other brands. I do recommend trying the colors that you like, rather than sticking with the one they recommend (based on eye color). The raisin shade works better for my blue-gray eyes.
Meagan S.
McDougall, ON
Review for: Black Pearl For Hazel Eyes
I like the easiness of using the self sharpening crayon. It is the only pencil one I have used that goes on with ease and stays on for the day without melting or smearing. Price wise you pay a bit more but worth the little extra.
Nicole B.
Torrington, CT
Can this be bought somewhere else for cheaper or not yet?
Nicole J.
Clermont, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you use this to do the cat eye with?
Maria R.
Conroe , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
As anyone try this product?
Karen M.
Vancouver
How do you get the eyeliner to come out of the tube ? It will not twist!
Tiffany M.
Akron, OH
When this smudges it seems that it is harder to clean up. Any suggestions?