BY ALMAY #88 in Eyeliner

Bring out your eye color with rich, contrasting color! Pearlescent eyeliner defines your eyes with rich tones that make your eye color pop. Built in sharpener ensures precise application, and color resists smudging and fading throughout the day.

• Never used this brand before. Is it like drug store or high end e...1 Answers
  • Is this best used with any eye color? 1 Answers
  • Is this long lasting?2 Answers
Nichole S.
Sterling Hts, MI
Review for: Black Pearl For Hazel Eyes more...
This is my favorite stick eyeliner ever. I’ve been using it for almost 10 years. The color is great, it’s really smooth and it lasts long.
Allison S.
Review for: Brown Topaz more...
I originally bought this as one of my first eyeliners in middle school. I started using liquid eyeliner and like that look better - that’s the only reason I don’t buy it anymore. It goes on very smooth and looks nice.
Cera B.
Beeville, TX
This eyeliner is awesome! It is so smooth and pigmented! It stays in the waterline and doesn’t fade away as the day goes on. This is one of my favorite eyeliners. I will continue to rebuy. I highly recommend it to make up lovers.
Erika V.
Clarkton
Review for: Black Pearl For Hazel Eyes more...
This product stays on my eyes longer. And I love how it looks with my eye color. It lasts me a while!! And it goes on so smooth!!
Erin G.
Pennsburg, PA
This pencil goes on smoothly and doesn't feel like it's pulling on my eye. The color really makes my eyes pop.
Danielle D.
El Cajon, CA
This eyeliner makes the greens in my Hazel eyes pop . It is awesome that they have different shades for different eye colors
Lacey P.
blanchard
You want a great eye liner makeup well here it is good no further you can not go wrong with this product and is a great brand
Dottie S.
This goes on smoothly and lasts a long to me. I love how it makes my eye color pop and it is the perfect price.
Katie M.
Langhorne, PA
This eyeliner is great. Gives your eyes the perfect pop of color. The price is totally worth it and reasonable. Usually on sale at cvs.
💋jamie c.
Sophia , NC
Almay eyeliner is a great easy to use budget friendly eyeliner. It goes on smooth & stays out without smearing until you take it off. I definitely would purchase it again. Almay Intense i-Color Eyeliner
Nicole B.
Torrington, CT
Can this be bought somewhere else for cheaper or not yet?
Nicole J.
Clermont, FL
Do you use this to do the cat eye with?
Maria R.
Conroe , TX
As anyone try this product?
Karen M.
Vancouver
How do you get the eyeliner to come out of the tube ? It will not twist!
Tiffany M.
Akron, OH
When this smudges it seems that it is harder to clean up. Any suggestions?