24 colors available

BY ALMAY #91 in Eyeliner

Bring out your eye color with rich, contrasting color! Pearlescent eyeliner defines your eyes with rich tones that make your eye color pop. Built in sharpener ensures precise application, and color resists smudging and fading throughout the day.

Colleen Z.
Colleen Z.
Lebanon , PA
Review for: Brown Topaz
First off, "intense" is definitely not how I'd describe this eyeliner. I have the purple amethyst, and its a very pretty color. Except, to make it show, I've got to make a thick line and go over it quite a bit. That being said, I kind of like how buildable it is. Days when I'm going for a softer look, I don't have to go over my line as often, and so on. Unfortunately I have fairly oily and hooded lids, and this eyeliner doesn't stay very well. It's definitely better with primer, but there are some days I just want to swipe on eyeliner and mascara and go out the door. This is not for those days. I have gotten a lot of wear out of mine though, so I'm thankful for that. I might recommend this to a friend, depending on what they were looking for. I'd say it's best for girls who are doing a full face for maybe a big event, or girls who have drier eyelids that hold product well and want a soft daytime colored liner. I probably will repurchase this once mine runs out.
Melissa N.
Melissa N.
Geneseo, NY
Review for: Brown Topaz
This has been my favorite eyeliner for quite some time. It stands out when compared to other eyeliners as it doesn't smudge after applied, doesn't fade as the day goes on, and most importantly to me, doesn't leave an imprint in my crease. The built in sharpener is very convenient and the eyeliner doesn't crumble when sharpened like some other eyeliners do. The creamy texture of this eyeliner pencil makes it easy to apply. I wear this eyeliner every day that I am including eyeliner in my makeup look. I have dark brown eyes and I use the color Black Pearl.
Julie P.
Julie P.
This is my go-to liner. I have blue eyes, and the shade 002 brown topaz complements them very well. The consistency of the product is not so soft that it smudges everywhere, but not so hard that it is uncomfortable to apply. It can stay put when set, but is also not difficult to smoke out. It is not waterproof but very easy to remove. I love it when an eyeliner has a built-in sharpener as well. I received this as a gift, so I am not sure where it was purchased, but it is definitely now a staple in my collection.
JILL H.
JILL H.
Lansing, MI
This is my absolute favorite eyeliner. Just pick the eyeliner that corresponds to your eye color (listed right on the products) and you can't go wrong! It's very easy to apply smoothly and cleanly and lasts through my work day. It's consistency is like a fine crayon so it doesn't tug or pull the delicate skin around my eyes and it's easy to hold like a pencil. It doesn't irritate my eyes either. I also like the handy sharpener built into the end.
Laura G.
Laura G.
I used to get so frustrated doing my liquid liner because it would never come out quite right. I recently came across this liner and fell in love. The formula is just super easy to use, it isn't too liquidy and the brush it's just the perfect applicator. It's easy to stay close to the lash line, which is the way I like to apply my liner. I bought it at rite aid and I can't wait to go back and check out the other colors that it comes in!
Nikki H.
Nikki H.
King George, VA
Review for: Color Crayon
I purchased the purple and brown eyeliners (I believe they are for the brown and green eye colors). My eyes are green and the purple liner really makes them pop. The brown has a nice shimmer to it and they both last all day as bright/fresh as when I applied them. I feel like they are very smooth eye liners, but I only use them on the upper and lower lids, not the water line which I have found I cannot use them on.
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite drugstore liquid liner. I get it in the shade black pearl even though that one is meant for hazel eyes. This is the easiest eyeliner to use that I have ever tried. I can swipe it on so easily with the small felt tip and create the most precise wing. It dries quickly and stays black and in place for the entire day. I don't understand why I haven't heard more people talking about this product.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Hallandale Beach, FL
Review for: Color Crayon
I've always been on the lookout for a perfect eyeliner crayon to make the perfect winged look. Being a make up newbie this was pretty hard. All the brands I've tried were really bad. Either they made a mess or they didn't last as long but after trying this one, I must say that I am impressed. The line is perfect & the color lasts all day. This is definitely a eyeliner that's worth buying!
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
Waxhaw, NC
Review for: Color Crayon
I absolutely love this eyeliner. Not a pencil so I don't have to constantly sharpen it. I'm also not extremely obsessed with make up or savvy with it either like some girls out there have become, meaning that I suck with liquid liner. Therefore this crayon is my favorite, it's texture allows for smooth easy application and like I already said it doesn't require sharpening like a pencil.
Tiffani D.
Tiffani D.
Vandergrift, Pa
Review for: Kohl For Brown Eye 031 Midnight Black
I absolutely love this eyeliner. It is my favorite and the only one I use. I normally use the black but I will use other colors every now and then. This eyeliner goes on with ease and stays on. I don't have to reapply often which I love! The color is also very bold which I also love. I highly recommend this product to anybody that wants a good eyeliner for a decent price!
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Torrington, CT
Can this be bought somewhere else for cheaper or not yet?
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Clermont, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you use this to do the cat eye with?
Maria R.
Maria R.
Conroe, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
As anyone try this product?
Karen M.
Karen M.
Vancouver
How do you get the eyeliner to come out of the tube ? It will not twist!
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Akron, OH
When this smudges it seems that it is harder to clean up. Any suggestions?