BY ALMAY

Bring out your eye color with rich, contrasting color! Pearlescent eyeliner defines your eyes with rich tones that make your eye color pop. Built in sharpener ensures precise application, and color resists smudging and fading throughout the day.

• Never used this brand before. Is it like drug store or high end e...1 Answers
  • Is this best used with any eye color? 1 Answers
  • Is this long lasting?2 Answers
Ashley W.
Herculaneum, MO
Review for: Kohl For Brown Eye 032 Royal Slate
Very nice eye liner and the price is right too. works great with the almay intense eye shadow for brown eyes. it really makes my brown eyes pop. goes on smooth and last all day.
Hope P.
Canton, OH
I had a problem with this but not due to the product. I have a problem were my hands will lock up and shake so if I would not of had a shake I'm sure this would of been great.
Audrey O.
Benbrook, TX
I've always used liquid eyeliner over pencil because I can get it exactly where I need, without too much smudging. Almay has the best liquid eyeliner when it comes down to it.
Jane D.
Peoria, AZ
I use these eyeliners for the top, but f my lashes and now t on my waterline. They do bleed and move on my waterline ne but work just fine on the top.
They are ok in a pinch.
Kallista M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is what I used when I was a beginner with make-up. This is actually really good for beginners, due to the fatter tip. This however is not ideal for precision or smudges.
Bridgette P.
Elkhorn, WI
Review for: 034 Rich Mocha
I love this eye liner for everyday use. It goes on smooth and smudges nicely for a smokey eye look. This is a good liner for lining your upper last line and making cat eyes.
Sarah R.
Review for: Kohl For Brown Eye 031 Midnight Black
I use this product all the time. I found this product by accident one day and have been using it ever since. Hypoallergenic and easy to apeople with the sponge tip applicator.
Sandra D.
Review for: 034 Rich Mocha
Almay gives you the quality of a good product at a reasonable price. These products can be nearly free when purchased at a retail pharmacy shop and when coupons are used
Kristina C.
Lake Ariel, PA
Review for: Brown Topaz
I LOVE this eyeliner! It glides on smooth and lasts all day. The color is bold it is not a light/weak color and does not fade as the day goes on. A must-have in my book!
Angela Z.
Review for: Brown Topaz
Love this eyeliner. It stays on all day and looks very soft and natural. It doesn't smudge either and is great for those days when I'm in a hurry, but want eyeliner.
Nicole B.
Torrington, CT
Can this be bought somewhere else for cheaper or not yet?
Maria R.
Conroe , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
As anyone try this product?
Nicole J.
Clermont, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you use this to do the cat eye with?
Karen M.
Vancouver
How do you get the eyeliner to come out of the tube ? It will not twist!
Tiffany M.
Akron, OH
When this smudges it seems that it is harder to clean up. Any suggestions?