BY ALMAY #96 in Eyeliner

Bring out your eye color with rich, contrasting color! Pearlescent eyeliner defines your eyes with rich tones that make your eye color pop. Built in sharpener ensures precise application, and color resists smudging and fading throughout the day.

• Never used this brand before. Is it like drug store or high end e...1 Answers
  • Is this best used with any eye color? 1 Answers
  • Is this long lasting?2 Answers
Jessica R.
Deville, LA
Almay Intense i-Color Eyeliner I purchased the one for blue eyes because I have blue eyes of course worked really well made my eyes pop but it didn't stay and was hard to apply
Arooba A.
Virginia Beach, VA
This was my first eyeliner pencil and I loved it especially on my waterline ! The color they had for hazel eyes really brought out my Hazel eyes. It did seem to bleed a little at the outer corner of my eyes though, but a good primer could keep it in place.
Eleni C.
Very good for the price! It's easy to apply and really smooth but I wish it was a little bit more pigmented and thinner . But I still like it for every day use! I already bought 2 and I am happy with them! Recommend!!
Erika S.
Review for: Defining For Hazel, Kohl For Brown Eye 031 Midnight Black, For Green Eyes, Espresso, Brown Topaz For Blue Eyes more...
All these eyeliners are very creamy and pigmented. They do not smudge. They all apply easily and the pencils do not break. The packaging is very sturdy and the formula is amazing. These are ophthalmologist approved for people who wear contacts
Stephanie M.
Review for: Black Pearl For Hazel Eyes more...
I love Almay's line of eye color matching products. These eyeliners really bring out the natural hues in your eyes. Long lasting and great quality. The crayon design makes sharpening a non issue. I would recommend any product from almay.
Lydia S.
Titus, AL
My favorite eyeliner. I use the plum shade and it's awesome. It glides in smooth. This product never skips or drags. I love the plum shade and wear it daily. The plum helps to make my green eyes stand out without being a harsh black.
Taylor M.
Emeryville, CA
I have this in eyeliner in Jade. My eyes are a blue-green and with this eyeliner they really pop! Some pencils are hard to use but this one goes on smoothly which is nice because I son't feel like I am tugging on my skin as much. Blends well if you are doing a smokey eye too.
Carolyn M.
Orlando, FL
Finally an eyeliner that doesn't give me raccoon eyes! I've used many eye liners that end up smudging under my eyes, but this stays put. I also like that it comes in colors to compliment your eye color. I use Rose Quartz for green eyes and love the look! This glides on easily and doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes either.
Cheyenne C.
Ponchatoula , LA
Review for: Brown Topaz For Blue Eyes more...
This product was a little difficult to work out with but the color pay off was great. It was an okay price but there is some room for improvement. Compared to alternatives it isn't the best, but for the color I would recommend it.
Magen D.
NEW ORLEANS, LA
I absolutely love this eyeliner! It goes on so smooth and looks great! When it's time to sharpen the tip that is even a breeze. Some eyeliners are rigid or constantly break after the initial sharpening, but this one does not.
Nicole B.
Torrington, CT
Can this be bought somewhere else for cheaper or not yet?
Nicole J.
Clermont, FL
Do you use this to do the cat eye with?
Maria R.
Conroe , TX
As anyone try this product?
Karen M.
Vancouver
How do you get the eyeliner to come out of the tube ? It will not twist!
Tiffany M.
Akron, OH
When this smudges it seems that it is harder to clean up. Any suggestions?