24 colors available

BY ALMAY #91 in Eyeliner

Bring out your eye color with rich, contrasting color! Pearlescent eyeliner defines your eyes with rich tones that make your eye color pop. Built in sharpener ensures precise application, and color resists smudging and fading throughout the day.

kim s.
kim s.
Butler, PA
Review for: 034 Rich Mocha
I need it use eyeliner because I have very light eyelashes. This liner went on very smooth and straight which is a plus for me, I don't like to spend a lot of time putting on makeup. It also stayed on all day.
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am a repeat buyer. Love the brown one for blue eyes. I'm not sure if they make it at least they don't carry it by me anymore. I also love the more solid tip application. It's not a brush for like a solid tip
Emily R.
Emily R.
Verona, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I usually have a hard time finding good eyeliner that stays on and I don't have to put multiple coats on. The Almay Intense i-Color Liquid Liner stays on for hours and is the perfect consistency that I need.
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
Gilbertsville, PA
Review for: Brown Topaz
I love this product! I never have any issues with smearing or globs on the inside corner of my eyes. I mainly use liner on the bottom of my eye and prefer black and I love the color and ease of application.
Katie R.
Katie R.
I've used this eyeliner since I was in high school. I have tried others but always come back. It's easy to apply and you can make your eyeliner as small, fat, pointy, or catty as you want. It's my favorite.
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
Ozark, MO
This is by far my favorite eyeliner. I've tried others but always go back to this! It wears well and doesn't smug after a long day of wear. Definitely worth the price and I can always find this at Walmart.
Kerry K.
Kerry K.
I wear contacts so Almay is my go to for eye pencils. They don't get in my eyes and wear wonderfully. They go in very smoothly and don't tug at the sensitive skin near the eye. I would highly recommend it
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Love the color selection but the product itself is very thin and light. No staying power. This liquid eyeliner does not show well on my fair skin even when using high-end primers. I would not recommend.
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
Hattiesburg, MS
I love this eyeliner! It always makes my hazel eyes pop! It never rubs or sweats off! It lasts all day! Easy to use! I use it all the time! Almost everyday! Recommend you try it!! I'd buy it again!!!!
Mary S.
Mary S.
Lexington, KY
This is just ok. It doesn't have the vibrant colors that it looks like it would have in the pencil. It goes on more matte and dull. It smudges easily and is difficult to keep sharp to make fine lines.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Torrington, CT
Can this be bought somewhere else for cheaper or not yet?
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Clermont, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you use this to do the cat eye with?
Maria R.
Maria R.
Conroe, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
As anyone try this product?
Karen M.
Karen M.
Vancouver
How do you get the eyeliner to come out of the tube ? It will not twist!
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Akron, OH
When this smudges it seems that it is harder to clean up. Any suggestions?