BY ALMAY

Bring out your eye color with rich, contrasting color! Pearlescent eyeliner defines your eyes with rich tones that make your eye color pop. Built in sharpener ensures precise application, and color resists smudging and fading throughout the day.

• Never used this brand before. Is it like drug store or high end e...1 Answers
  • Is this best used with any eye color? 1 Answers
  • Is this long lasting?2 Answers
Sarah T.
Columbia, MD
Sometimes the color doesn't come out, or doesn't come out smoothly. But when it does, it's great! The color stays all day with little to no smudging, depending on what activities you're doing.
Ryan A.
This is the trick to the perfect wing. this product allows for excellent precision without smearing a smudging through out the day. easy as 1 2 3 and you have long lasting Cat eyes all day :)
Mary R.
Anderson, IN
I use the black raison and it goes so well with all my shadow colors. Well, almost all of them. I have used Almay in the past and have nothing negative to say about their products thus far.
Rocky W.
Review for: Linerdeep Jade
I used this once before and it left me with a great look. Eyeshadow does not last all day though, so I would recommend something else if you're looking for a water proof long term look.
Amanda B.
Wilbur, OR
Review for: Kohl For Brown Eye 031 Midnight Black
My absolute favorite eyeliner! Goes on smooth and stays on all day. I don't have to worry about constantly reapplying. And the color is the perfect complimentary color for my blue eyes.
Christle W.
I use this on my lowers. I like that it glides on easily. But it does also smudge and come off way too easily. By the end of the day it looks like I have black eyes or no liner at all.
Michelle H.
Camarillo, CA
I got this for brown eyes. It's pretty smooth and goes on light. Doesn't bother my eyes (most eye products do). I just don't use it that much, mostly because it's just a tad TOO thin.
Sky :.
This is a favorite! The color is nice, you can build it to make it a deeper more intense color, I love the self sharpener it makes it way easier! And for the price it's unbeatable!
Jayne t.
Marlborough, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Hands down my favorite eyeliner of any brand, other than the obvious (playing up your eye color) it doesn't run/smear, goes on perfectly and lasts all day AND is the perfect price
Ashley W.
Herculaneum, MO
Review for: Kohl For Brown Eye 032 Royal Slate
Very nice eye liner and the price is right too. works great with the almay intense eye shadow for brown eyes. it really makes my brown eyes pop. goes on smooth and last all day.
Nicole B.
Torrington, CT
Can this be bought somewhere else for cheaper or not yet?
Nicole J.
Clermont, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you use this to do the cat eye with?
Maria R.
Conroe , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
As anyone try this product?
Karen M.
Vancouver
How do you get the eyeliner to come out of the tube ? It will not twist!
Tiffany M.
Akron, OH
When this smudges it seems that it is harder to clean up. Any suggestions?