24 colors available

BY ALMAY #91 in Eyeliner

Bring out your eye color with rich, contrasting color! Pearlescent eyeliner defines your eyes with rich tones that make your eye color pop. Built in sharpener ensures precise application, and color resists smudging and fading throughout the day.

Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Arkport, NY
Review for: Brown Topaz
I love the coordinating Almay line it makes my life easier. This liner pairs perfect with my eyes and shadow. It goes on smooth and gives just a little drama (I use the purple one) to my look. Plus it's super affordable.
Emily D.
Emily D.
I have this eyeliner but in black! I love it and I love that it has little sparkles in it to make it shiny! The application is flawless I find with the felt tip and it is never ending which is great also doesn't dry out!
Jane F.
Jane F.
Salisbury, NC
This is one of my favorite eyeliners. I like the color and it went on really easily and smoothly for me. It was my first time buying this but I really liked it. I was able to get it at my local drugstore with a coupon.
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
I use the purple color for my green eyes and wow! The color is dramatic without being overpowering so it's perfect for day or night. Plus, the color stays in place until you take it off. Love love love this stuff.
Hannah C.
Hannah C.
Review for: Brown Topaz
I have the eyeliner for blue eyes. It looked great as a swatch on my hand but you need to apply a lot of pressure on the pencil to get the same color on the lid. The blur eye color (sparkly brown) is very pretty.
Holly (.
Holly (.
Jasper, AL
Review for: Kohl For Brown Eye 031 Midnight Black
Good eyeliner for blue eye. I love wearing this just by itself and it really makes my eye pop. Also, by only having to use eyeliner cuts down on time spent getting ready in the morning, always a plus in my book!
Erica B.
Erica B.
The almay eyeliner is a great eyeliner. It rubs off a little bit, but it doesn't disappoint. It is worth it's price. I rarely use this product, but when I do it's to add color under my eye. I would buy it again.
Staci C.
Staci C.
Kansas City, MO
Goes on smooth. No need to go over it many times. Lays down a nice line. I love the smudger. I use it almost every time. Good price for the product. Since you don't have to use a lot each time it lasts a while.
Kelly K.
Kelly K.
Champlin, MN
Review for: Brown Topaz
The Almay Intence I-color is a good drugstore eyeliner. I like that there are a lot of color options and it's easy to put on. It doesn't smear or smudge which is great. Also can't go wrong with the price point.
Rosemary P.
Rosemary P.
Hard for me to find an eyeliner to apply smoothly evenly and in one stroke! The only negative is the "smudge ability " for a softer more natural rather than the harsh line can be a little harder to accomplish .
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Torrington, CT
Can this be bought somewhere else for cheaper or not yet?
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Clermont, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you use this to do the cat eye with?
Maria R.
Maria R.
Conroe, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
As anyone try this product?
Karen M.
Karen M.
Vancouver
How do you get the eyeliner to come out of the tube ? It will not twist!
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Akron, OH
When this smudges it seems that it is harder to clean up. Any suggestions?