BY ALMAY #96 in Eyeliner

Bring out your eye color with rich, contrasting color! Pearlescent eyeliner defines your eyes with rich tones that make your eye color pop. Built in sharpener ensures precise application, and color resists smudging and fading throughout the day.

• Never used this brand before. Is it like drug store or high end e...1 Answers
  • Is this best used with any eye color? 1 Answers
  • Is this long lasting?2 Answers
Pam S.
Philadelphia
Review for: Black Pearl For Hazel Eyes, Purple Amethyst for Brown Eyes more...
This is the only eyeliner I like to use, I tend to stick to the black and like the fact that it is creamy enough to go on but last all day.  I typically buy it at any drug store and for a reasonable price.  I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Danielle H.
Conroe, TX
I have this in purple and I really like it. Nothing special but a great eyeliner and love he color. I like that it's a twist up so you don't have to sharpen which is nice for quick makeup looks.
Lyndsey M.
fairmont, WV
I think they need to work on formula a little more. It doesn't go on very smoothly and is really runny. I do however like the smoky pearl color they have for green eyes even though I have blue eyes. It really compliments the specks of color in my eyes.
Corrina C.
Henderson, NV
I did not like this brands eyeliner, I got the amethyst color and although the swatch was pretty, it didn't transfer well on my eyes. It was a few years ago so they changed the formula.
Va-Shawn C.
San Antonio, TX
Review for: Black Pearl For Hazel Eyes, Moisturizing Makeup Remover Liquid 118Ml 4Oz, Raisin Quartz For Green Eyes, Brown Topaz For Blue Eyes more...
This is probably my favorite eyeliner. I use it every day. It is really precise, and I love doing a cat eye, so this eyeline is perfect for that. I have found that it is really long wearing, and the black is a deep, pigmented black...it doesn't fade.
Elizabeth W.
Reddick, FL
Review for: Color Crayon more...
I absolutely love this type of liner. I have a hard time with liquid and I hate the pencil. The crayon type works best for me. Long lasting and always pure color. I've been using only this type since I started wearing makeup and I'm never disappointed
Colleen Z.
Lebanon , PA
Review for: Brown Topaz more...
First off, "intense" is definitely not how I'd describe this eyeliner. I have the purple amethyst, and its a very pretty color. Except, to make it show, I've got to make a thick line and go over it quite a bit. That being said, I kind of like how buildable it is. Days when I'm going for a softer look, I don't have to go over my line as often, and so on. Unfortunately I have fairly oily and hooded lids, and this eyeliner doesn't stay very well. It's definitely better with primer, but there are some days I just want to swipe on eyeliner and mascara and go out the door. This is not for those days. I have gotten a lot of wear out of mine though, so I'm thankful for that. I might recommend this to a friend, depending on what they were looking for. I'd say it's best for girls who are doing a full face for maybe a big event, or girls who have drier eyelids that hold product well and want a soft daytime colored liner. I probably will repurchase this once mine runs out.
Kyleen G.
Belcamp, MD
I know it says that it is hypoallergenic but I had a hard time with this one. My eyes are really sensitive which is why I chose a hypoallergenic product. It still made my eyes burn and I wound up having to take it off because of the redness and puffiness. I did like how smooth it went on.
Ashlynne J.
University Place, WA
I use the eye kit for blue eyes and I love it. It really makes my baby blues pop and I get compliments all the time. It's not too pricy which is nice. They have different colors too so you have options. I love this product and will continue to use
Jessica R.
Deville, LA
Almay Intense i-Color Eyeliner I purchased the one for blue eyes because I have blue eyes of course worked really well made my eyes pop but it didn't stay and was hard to apply
Nicole B.
Torrington, CT
Can this be bought somewhere else for cheaper or not yet?
Nicole J.
Clermont, FL
Do you use this to do the cat eye with?
Maria R.
Conroe , TX
As anyone try this product?
Karen M.
Vancouver
How do you get the eyeliner to come out of the tube ? It will not twist!
Tiffany M.
Akron, OH
When this smudges it seems that it is harder to clean up. Any suggestions?