24 colors available

BY ALMAY #91 in Eyeliner

Bring out your eye color with rich, contrasting color! Pearlescent eyeliner defines your eyes with rich tones that make your eye color pop. Built in sharpener ensures precise application, and color resists smudging and fading throughout the day.

Christina W.
Christina W.
Edgewood, MD
I rarely find myself reaching for an eyeliner consistently but this one I do!! I have sensitive eyes and this does not bother them. It goes on easy no problems with it drying out. You can find them at pretty much any drug store.
Ally G.
Ally G.
This eyeliner is pretty good for the price. The formula is very smooth, and it feels a lot like my Urban Decay perversion liner. It's very pigmented too, so it really helps your eye colour pop. Overall, I'd probably repurchase.
Kate B.
Kate B.
Havertown, PA
I love Almay products and always will. They have a great product. They don't irritate the skin and have always worked well for me. I have been using this eyeliner for a while now. It goes on smooth and stays throughout the day.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this eye liner. I have worn it for years. The color is great and it goes on really smooth. The sharpener (in the bottom black part) is an added bonus. You twist the top portion clockwise to get more. The price is great!
Ceci P.
Ceci P.
Oakland, Ca
Me intense eyeliner is very good I definitely recommend it I thought it for several years now the color is very good pigmented the tip applicator is good but you can go thick or thin with your eyeliner definitely recommend it
Kaitlyn G.
Kaitlyn G.
Traverse City, MI
Review for: Brown Topaz
Love it! Doesn't pull on my eyelid when I apply the eyeliner, and doesn't immediately smudge. Most of it lasts through ought the day but sometimes smudges/disappears on the outside edge (especially if I use it for a cat-eye).
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Arkport, NY
Review for: Brown Topaz
I love the coordinating Almay line it makes my life easier. This liner pairs perfect with my eyes and shadow. It goes on smooth and gives just a little drama (I use the purple one) to my look. Plus it's super affordable.
Emily D.
Emily D.
I have this eyeliner but in black! I love it and I love that it has little sparkles in it to make it shiny! The application is flawless I find with the felt tip and it is never ending which is great also doesn't dry out!
Jane F.
Jane F.
Salisbury, NC
This is one of my favorite eyeliners. I like the color and it went on really easily and smoothly for me. It was my first time buying this but I really liked it. I was able to get it at my local drugstore with a coupon.
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
I use the purple color for my green eyes and wow! The color is dramatic without being overpowering so it's perfect for day or night. Plus, the color stays in place until you take it off. Love love love this stuff.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Torrington, CT
Can this be bought somewhere else for cheaper or not yet?
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Clermont, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you use this to do the cat eye with?
Maria R.
Maria R.
Conroe, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
As anyone try this product?
Karen M.
Karen M.
Vancouver
How do you get the eyeliner to come out of the tube ? It will not twist!
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Akron, OH
When this smudges it seems that it is harder to clean up. Any suggestions?