BY ALMAY

Bring out your eye color with rich, contrasting color! Pearlescent eyeliner defines your eyes with rich tones that make your eye color pop. Built in sharpener ensures precise application, and color resists smudging and fading throughout the day.

• Never used this brand before. Is it like drug store or high end e...1 Answers
  • Is this best used with any eye color? 1 Answers
  • Is this long lasting?2 Answers
Kerry K.
I wear contacts so Almay is my go to for eye pencils. They don't get in my eyes and wear wonderfully. They go in very smoothly and don't tug at the sensitive skin near the eye. I would highly recommend it
Amanda H.
Love the color selection but the product itself is very thin and light. No staying power. This liquid eyeliner does not show well on my fair skin even when using high-end primers. I would not recommend.
Chelsea S.
Hattiesburg, MS
I love this eyeliner! It always makes my hazel eyes pop! It never rubs or sweats off! It lasts all day! Easy to use! I use it all the time! Almost everyday! Recommend you try it!! I'd buy it again!!!!
Mary S.
Lexington, KY
This is just ok. It doesn't have the vibrant colors that it looks like it would have in the pencil. It goes on more matte and dull. It smudges easily and is difficult to keep sharp to make fine lines.
Kelly W.
I like the deep color of the black shade that I tried. However, like other reviewers, I can't really figure out how to sharpen or twist the product up, so I probably won't purchase again as a result.
Stephanie W.
Chipley, FL
This product goes on smooth and last for hours. It is simple to use for a great look. I would recommend this product for anyone that has used eye liner or anyone who is inexperienced with eyeliner.
Kallista M.
I love this liner. This will not smudge on me and it definitely lasts all day long! I like the black color and if you are a beginner or a pro this is a great piece of makeup to have in your 'kit'!
Danielle H.
Conroe, TX
I have this in purple and I really like it. Nothing special but a great eyeliner and love he color. I like that it's a twist up so you don't have to sharpen which is nice for quick makeup looks.
Lori G.
Tecumseh, OK
Almay is the only brand I can wear with my sensitive skin. I like the fact that I can buy all my eye make up according to my eye color. For someone who never wears make up that is a huge bonus.
Sarah T.
Columbia, MD
Sometimes the color doesn't come out, or doesn't come out smoothly. But when it does, it's great! The color stays all day with little to no smudging, depending on what activities you're doing.
Nicole B.
Torrington, CT
Can this be bought somewhere else for cheaper or not yet?
Nicole J.
Clermont, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you use this to do the cat eye with?
Maria R.
Conroe , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
As anyone try this product?
Karen M.
Vancouver
How do you get the eyeliner to come out of the tube ? It will not twist!
Tiffany M.
Akron, OH
When this smudges it seems that it is harder to clean up. Any suggestions?