BY ALMAY #88 in Eyeliner

Bring out your eye color with rich, contrasting color! Pearlescent eyeliner defines your eyes with rich tones that make your eye color pop. Built in sharpener ensures precise application, and color resists smudging and fading throughout the day.

• Never used this brand before. Is it like drug store or high end e...1 Answers
  • Is this best used with any eye color? 1 Answers
  • Is this long lasting?2 Answers
Jaylea B.
Review for: Black Pearl For Hazel Eyes, Brown Topaz, Black Pearl more...
I absolutely LOVE this eyeliner. I've been using it for years and it's my absolute favorite. It has a thicker brush tip which I like a lot, I don't like the thin tips. I also like the color a lot. I use the black pearl and the brown topaz although I use the black more often, almost daily. 5 stars from me because I love it.
Laura B.
Theese almay liners are all right for me...just not amazing. The waterproof formula for almay liners is superior to this intense i-color line. The problem for me is that they dont stay put all day...the will be all over my under eye a few hours after i've applied and they also dry out really fast. This is just my experience.
Madison R.
Love love love! This product applies a smooth line perfect for details and wings. I have used this product many times and it is not pricey at all. Compared to other brands this has a fine tip to make your wings stand out and do fine lines under the eyes. Absolutely love this product!Almay Intense i-Color Eyeliner
Brea T.
Converse, TX
This goes on super smooth and looks great.  It does really make the eyes pop and these colors are chosen to compliment the certain colors of eyes.  I got mine when i had a coupon.  I still use it with the eye shadow pallet. I definitely recommend anyone to give this a try and see how it works for them!
Melissa T.
I have this eyeliner in purple and its such a pretty color! It applies really smoothly, but it smudges out on oily lids easily, so you definitely need to use an eyeshadow primer. This eyeliner is also pretty inexpensive  and so its definitely worth checking out if you wanna add a fun pop of color to your daily routine!
Ashlyn D.
Mechanicsville, MD
I swear by Almay Eyeliner. It's the only thing that works properly with my eyes without being super heavy like I'm grunge. It's a little pricey but I'm cheap. Super easy packaging. Drug store or Walmart is where you can buy it. This is the only eyeliner I buy.
Brittany D.
Las Vegas, Nv
I really like the way this looks and feels when it's on. Unfortunately I have to give it only two stars because my eyes always get super irritated and extremely red and itchy whenever I wear this eyeliner. I really love this product but it's really harsh on my eyes are I can't really use it. Which is pretty bad for a brand that's supposed to be sensitive.
Karla H.
San Antonio, TX
In my opinion these are just gimmicky. I'm really sorry to say I'm usually disappointed with Almay products. This glides on easily as a gel liner but I would not use it for any type of wing. It gets pretty blunt and I find it's not long lasting. It's easily smudged... It's alright but not my go to.
Stacie J.
Review for: Brown Topaz For Blue Eyes more...
It works great under my lower lid and lasts a long time. I struggle getting it smoothly on my upper lid. I also use it to fill in one spot on my brows that grows funky and it works well there too. It's okay...but I probably won't purchase again since it doesn't do what I want it to all around.
Heather B.
This is the best eyeliner for contact wearers, BUT it doesn't stay in the waterline long at all. It's one of the very few eyeliners that doesn't mess with my contacts, most cause smudges all of them. If this stayed in my waterline longer I would 100% recommend it! But it's good for the lower lash line!
Nicole B.
Torrington, CT
Can this be bought somewhere else for cheaper or not yet?
Nicole J.
Clermont, FL
Do you use this to do the cat eye with?
Maria R.
Conroe , TX
As anyone try this product?
Karen M.
Vancouver
How do you get the eyeliner to come out of the tube ? It will not twist!
Tiffany M.
Akron, OH
When this smudges it seems that it is harder to clean up. Any suggestions?