BY ALMAY

Bring out your eye color with rich, contrasting color! Pearlescent eyeliner defines your eyes with rich tones that make your eye color pop. Built in sharpener ensures precise application, and color resists smudging and fading throughout the day.

• Never used this brand before. Is it like drug store or high end e...1 Answers
  • Is this best used with any eye color? 1 Answers
  • Is this long lasting?2 Answers
Melissa W.
New Matamoras, OH
This is an excellent under eye pencil for a pop of intense color. I don't wear it so much on the upper lid because you do need to press a bit more than is necessarily comfortable there but it is beautiful underneath and it is blendable. I do recommend it.
Susan H.
Carefree
I use the blue and it is perfect for my blue eyes and red hair. It stays on all day and doesn't smear. It is a great product. I also use Almay since it is hypoallergenic this is important to me especially when it comes to things that I'm using on my face
Jolianna D.
I like this because it makes your eyes pop and it brightens your eyes to it makes hen look very pretty I get the one for hazel eyes I have used this 3 times only because I found a eyeliner I like better but this one is very good and good price to
Jackie B.
I got this in purple and for a while I was using it everyday. I use it on my waterline but it doesn't really last an entire day. It builds up at the corners of my eyes and has to be touched up throughout the day but it is a really pretty color.
Callie C.
Baton Rouge , LA
I own this eyeliner in several different shades. It's fabulous! Goes on easily with no tugging so you get an even line every time. The raisin shade is my absolute favorite eyeliner ever! One of the few drug store cosmetics I use regularly
Lexi C.
Logan, UT
Not my favorite. I mostly use eyeliners to line my waterline and this one doesn't even apply! And the tiny bit that would, it just smudges off in a couple minutes. I ended up giving it away after two uses. Not worth wasting your time on.
Melissa S.
Goes on easy, and smooth. Been my go to eyeliner for years. Price point is great and I've found it lasts me a long time. Stays on all day but I do have an issue with it running. Love that I can get it almost everywhere. Would recommend.
Amelia T.
I like that Almay products are hypoallergenic. This eyeliner went on smooth. I no longer use Almay products because they have changed their animal testing policies to conform to China's new policies. There are better products available.
Lydia S.
Titus, AL
My favorite eyeliner. I use the plum shade and it's awesome. It glides in smooth. This product never skips or drags. I love the plum shade and wear it daily. The plum helps to make my green eyes stand out without being a harsh black.
Stacy P.
Bandera, TX
I like that this stays on all day. I use the charcoal because I have brown eyes but I love that the package shows you which is meant for your particular eye color. I will by this again. This is a product that can be bought anywhere
Nicole B.
Torrington, CT
Can this be bought somewhere else for cheaper or not yet?
Nicole J.
Clermont, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you use this to do the cat eye with?
Maria R.
Conroe , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
As anyone try this product?
Karen M.
Vancouver
How do you get the eyeliner to come out of the tube ? It will not twist!
Tiffany M.
Akron, OH
When this smudges it seems that it is harder to clean up. Any suggestions?