BY ALMAY #88 in Eyeliner

Bring out your eye color with rich, contrasting color! Pearlescent eyeliner defines your eyes with rich tones that make your eye color pop. Built in sharpener ensures precise application, and color resists smudging and fading throughout the day.

• Never used this brand before. Is it like drug store or high end e...1 Answers
  • Is this best used with any eye color? 1 Answers
  • Is this long lasting?2 Answers
Ashley R.
Black Mtn, NC
Review for: Purple Amethyst for Brown Eyes more...
One of the best purple's I've ever found for eyeliner. It's dark enough to be bold, but not so dark that it just appears black. It glides on super smooth and stays put all day. Love this stuff!
Sara D.
Grand Jct, CO
I've used these liners since I was in middle school. If you have sensitive eyes these are gonna be a great choice for you. Alot of liners irritate my eyes but these never have
Leslie S.
Mount Carmel, PA
This is the only eyeliner for me. It stays in place. Doesn't smudge unless you intentionally do it. Doesn't travel down below your eyes. I pray Almay doesn't stop this line!
Cera B.
Beeville, TX
This eyeliner is awesome! It is so smooth and pigmented! It stays in the waterline and doesn’t fade away as the day goes on. This is one of my favorite eyeliners. I will continue to rebuy. I highly recommend it to make up lovers.
Kayleigh A.
Nashville, TN
I am not an eyeliner person, but I heard good reviews about this so I thought I would give it a try. With this you definitely get what you pay for, it's worth about the $5 you pay for it, and that's about the quality you get. I used it once in different situations, once at the gym during light cardio, once in the rain, once at a normal dinner date, and once during a normal work day. In the ladder too situations it held up relatively well, but there was a lot of smudging and flaking, it is definitely not for people with oily eyelids. The colors are definitely intense, but the wear is not. Add water or even a little bit of sweat and it's half way down your face.
I would probably recommend to a friend who doesn't have oily skin and make sure they know the truth about it before wearing it out on a rainy day.
Casey R.
Belle Rive
The purple liner irritates my eyes and makes them crusty. I definitely won’t be buying it again. It does stay on and looks great. Just not a great fit for my eyes!
Jodi S.
I like this for an added pop of color to my eye makeup. The deep purple makes my brown eyes pop. It applies smooth and the same pencil has lasted me a long time.
Alex P.
York, PA
This liner was fine but didn’t do enough. It wasn’t creamy enough so it took a lot of pressure to apply and I like to use it along my water line so it just didn’t cut it for me.
Amanda S.
I really like this eyeliner, but for a different purpose than it is actually intended I suppose. I like to use this liner at my bottom lashes only. I usually prefer a more natural liner on my lower lid. With my pale coloring, it is difficult to make darker colors work for me. I originally bought it because I have green eyes. However, I quickly realized that I could define my lower lid without looking too dramatic by using this pencil. This color is a nice balance for me, but the color honestly doesn't look "purple" like I expected. I wouldn't say that it makes my color stand out any more, but I still like it very much. I have repurchased this multiple times, and I will again.
Megan V.
Green Bay, WI
I love that this line is created for different eye colors. You can choose the color that will best bring out your eyes, based on whatever your eye color is. As a blue-eyed person, the eyeliner Almay suggests is a medium, glittery brown. It really does make my eyes pop and stand out, even when I don't wear any eye shadow or mascara - only eye liner! It also stays put really well throughout the day and the glitter doesn't fall all over my face like some other brands I've tried.
Nicole B.
Torrington, CT
Can this be bought somewhere else for cheaper or not yet?
Nicole J.
Clermont, FL
Do you use this to do the cat eye with?
Maria R.
Conroe , TX
As anyone try this product?
Karen M.
Vancouver
How do you get the eyeliner to come out of the tube ? It will not twist!
Tiffany M.
Akron, OH
When this smudges it seems that it is harder to clean up. Any suggestions?