24 colors available

BY ALMAY #91 in Eyeliner

Bring out your eye color with rich, contrasting color! Pearlescent eyeliner defines your eyes with rich tones that make your eye color pop. Built in sharpener ensures precise application, and color resists smudging and fading throughout the day.

Hilarie J.
Hilarie J.
Price, UT
This is my favorite liner in my make up bag. Stays on all day easy to apply. I use this everyday. I love that there is no chipping or flaking and it's not hard on my eyes. The only improvement I would recommend is the wand it tends to bend and cause it to smear while applying.
Zemyna R.
Zemyna R.
W Hollywood, CA
I have been buying this for years now. It is my go to brown liner. It has a bit of shimer to it, so it comes out a copper color, but it isn't the least bit distracting. I think it always looks very professional. I wish it could be sharpened, but that's the nature of twist ups!
Su R.
Su R.
Review for: Kohl For Brown Eye 031 Midnight Black
With my light lashes and dark blue eyes, this liner really made my eyes pop! It's got a nice shimmer to it, but it's still dark enough to look good with my fair complexion. By far my favorite eyeliner, it's easy to apply, stays all day, and keeps everyone else's eyes on mine.
Afrain B.
Afrain B.
I bough this eye liner in a silver color.
I thought it was very light and felt runny. I didn't like how it looked with eyeshadow, it didn't last too long and kept running. It was not too pricey but I will never buy this product again and I would not recommend this to others.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Palmhurst, TX
I have this color in a plum color, this is the color it recommends for brown eyes. It does on easy and smothered and doesn't smudge. I prefer my eyeliner to be a little thicker which this type doesn't do , but I do like it when I put a light amount of makeup for a fresh look
Maci C.
Maci C.
I like it. it is a good eye make up products and isn't pricey I buy it from walmart. I would recommend it to other women who want a clean look. I have bought it more than once. I have blue eyes and buy the black eye liner. yes I would buy it again. I would tell my friends.
Stefanie P.
Stefanie P.
Review for: Kohl For Brown Eye 031 Midnight Black
These Almay liquid liners are perfect. I love how they bring out your eye color. Purchased at a local convenient store. Good value, not too pricey, and lasts a good while. No room for improvement here. Definitely recommend to anyone who prefers a liquid to pencil eyeliner.
Amber M.
Amber M.
Wilton, IA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love these Almay liquid liners. The color I purchased was lighter than normal, but I really liked the subtlety of it and have used almost all of it up. The colors are very pretty and you have a nice simple selection. I would purchase this liner again. Also, a great price.
Marlaina K.
Marlaina K.
Midlothian, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I just got this a few days ago and I really like it. I usually just use a black eye liner. This color was a black amethyst. It really made my eyes pop and I didn't mind the color at all. It went on easy and smooth. It has a sharpener on the end which is convienient.
Molly L.
Molly L.
Sleepy Eye, MN
Review for: Kohl For Brown Eye 031 Midnight Black
I used this product for several years, but was disappointed in the way that it kept wearing off my eyes by the end of the day. I did like that the colors are specifically created to enhance my particular eye color. I would purchase this product at Target or Walmart.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Torrington, CT
Can this be bought somewhere else for cheaper or not yet?
Nicole J.
Nicole J.
Clermont, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Do you use this to do the cat eye with?
Maria R.
Maria R.
Conroe, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
As anyone try this product?
Karen M.
Karen M.
Vancouver
How do you get the eyeliner to come out of the tube ? It will not twist!
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Akron, OH
When this smudges it seems that it is harder to clean up. Any suggestions?